GS-E Lvl 100 Retribution - ST and AOE

Here is my rotation that I have been changing every once in awhile in Live (Legion Pre-Patch). Feel free to test, let me know how this worked for you. :slight_smile:

Talents I’m using in Ret are listed in the “helpTxt” section of each sequence below.

Last updated 10:22PM PST, 7/29/2016.

Sequences['QS_RetST'] = {
specID = 70,
author = "Quicksylver",
helpTxt = "Retribution Single Target macro - 1112111",
icon = "INV_Sword_2H_AshbringerCorrupt",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [combat]Avenging Wrath
]],
'/castsequence Crusader Strike',
"/castsequence Blade of Wrath, Templar's Verdict, Templar's Verdict",
'/castsequence Judgment, Crusader Strike',
"/castsequence Justicar's Vengeance, Blade of Wrath",
'/cast Crusader Strike',
'/cast Blade of Wrath',
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Sequences['QS_RetAoE'] = {
specID = 70,
author = "Quicksylver",
helpTxt = "Retribution AoE macro - 1112111",
icon = "Ability_Paladin_DivineStorm",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [combat]Avenging Wrath
]],
"/cast Crusader Strike",
"/cast Blade of Wrath",
"/cast Judgment",
'/cast Divine Storm',
PostMacro = [[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Any chance of putting your talents on all these? Would help big time.

[quote quote=29975]Any chance of putting your talents on all these? Would help big time.

[/quote]

It’s on my original post… :slight_smile:

Daxton, I tried out your sequence a few times in 2 minute intervals and it gives me about 3k less dps than the one default one for single target. If you make any changes I’ll try it out again.

Okay, updated OP

Neither of the GSE macros work to well for me. (This one or Nicc’s) They just seems to get stuck auto swinging tooooooo often. The work great o na target dummy… but in dungeons, they get stuck. have crap gear and no ring… (I’ve not played in over a year) Any ideas? Here’s my character sheet…

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thunderhorn/Hanali/simple

Daxton,

Pretty nice macro for questing, nothing beats fast fingering in a raid though. BUT, I do like using this for everything else in the world. Great job. I usually stick to making Prot Rotations

Raejyn,

You probably get stuck “swinging” a lot because the Ret’s rotation is very broken currently. We are missing an entire spell Wake of Ashes. You should be aiming for 30% haste on your Ret in order for this macro to feel more “complete.”

Hi Daxton!

Thank you for your macro. I was going through a few because I find the default GS-E macro is not pulling the dps of my ilevel.

Right now with your macro I am pulling at 50k. Would be better if I have more haste but it will do for now until we have our missing Wake of Ashes.

Are they planning to introduce that spell in legion?