GS:E Marksman all-in-one Macro with Pet

This one will not work in gs or gs e any ideas

@Abdurrahman Ural - In-game, there is an option you check that requires you to have a target selected before the macro will fire off. type in /gsse in chat box, hit “Options” button.

[quote quote=34841]This one will not work in gs or gs e any ideas
[/quote]Use it only for GS-E. Copy and paste the code directly into the add-on box in-game. Then press IMPORT button.
You get to this box in-game by typing /gsse

burx sent you a pm it worked its in my game now but it wont fire anything off at all

[quote quote=34883]burx sent you a pm it worked its in my game now but it wont fire anything off at all
[/quote]Are you mashing the macro on your bars, repeatedly?

Whats the delay count for autohotkey

Still cant get this to work all the others work fine this one fires off nothing when i target something can someone check it to see if something is misplaced like a coma or something

This macro is the best for mythical and raids? seems to me that AoE is perfect, but singol target dps low low (using lone wolf)

@Walt
I took the second one (marked in Code Block) from Steven Johnson, did you try this one ?

Is it possible to insert Fetch (spell=125050) to loot objects that i Killed?
ok id tryed myself… no way to insert Fetch :wink: It will break the Rotation for Looting and the operation is channeled.

Thank you for the macro - i love it! For the guys which are leveling, i would suggest to add this two lines :

This line dosnt effect the dps -
'/cast [nochanneling,@pet,dead]Revive Pet;[nochanneling,@pet]Mend Pet',

'/cast [nochanneling] !Black Arrow',

And this line (in pre macro) will make sure that you dosnt pull another mob, when your target died

/stopmacro [@playertarget, noexists]

But i could need some help also - i have a big problem with a anoying sound. Every time the macro tries to use “Sidewinders” - and they are at Cooldown , it makes a dump “woooosch sound” - every 2-3 sec. And not only for this macro or class. I have this problem on other Classes too.
I tried the addon “mute anoying sounds” but it dosnt helped. And i dont like the solution of this line “/console Sound_EnableSFX 0”

Edit: “Error Sounds Be Gone!” helped me :slight_smile:

Works good for solo and aoe in in dungeons but the sustained dmg on a solo mob fight seems very lack luster, any ideas?

I suggest you edit the macro to add a modifier to all the focus generators so that if you hold shift instead of running the normal macro it uses aimed shot where it would normally use a generator. That way when you get focus capped you can hold a mod key like shift while using the macro to get focus down to decent level then release the mod key and continue normal macro. I have tried it out for myself and seems to work fine for me. Basically all you would need to do is change
/cast [nochanneling] Sidewinders
to
/cast [mod,nochanneling] !Aimed Shot; Sidewinders
I am not sure what changes this will cause to your dps (that is something you will need to test out yourself since i dont have a mod for it). Furthermore if you wanted to after you took my suggestion you could remove the other aimed shot from the macro since you can now fire those by holding shift but that is not something I would recommend.

Hello

Anybody could put back the macro with quite the modifications at with me nothing works?

[quote quote=36505]I suggest you edit the macro to add a modifier to all the focus generators so that if you hold shift instead of running the normal macro it uses aimed shot where it would normally use a generator. That way when you get focus capped you can hold a mod key like shift while using the macro to get focus down to decent level then release the mod key and continue normal macro. I have tried it out for myself and seems to work fine for me. Basically all you would need to do is change /cast [nochanneling] Sidewinders to /cast [mod,nochanneling] !Aimed Shot; Sidewinders I am not sure what changes this will cause to your dps (that is something you will need to test out yourself since i dont have a mod for it). Furthermore if you wanted to after you took my suggestion you could remove the other aimed shot from the macro since you can now fire those by holding shift but that is not something I would recommend.
[/quote]

Did you get a chance to test this? I’d be interested in knowing the results as focus uptime on this macro is high, so burning some off would be great.

Side note; been using this macro since around lvl40 to 60, used my boost to 100, tried other macros and going in dungeons as BM, but this macro STILL and ALWAYS outperforms any person at my ilvl. It’s fucking brilliant. Props to the author for this!

Modified the OP’s macro to use Lone Wolf (completely remove pet stuff and auto-target stuff)

Sequences['DB_TotalMM'] = {
  author="Netherscourge",  
  SpecID=254,
  Talents = "?,?,?,?,?,?,?",
  Help = "Talents: 1113111",
  Default=1,
  Icon='Ability_Hunter_FocusedAim',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential"
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
        "/cast Trueshot",
        "/cast Blood Fury",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] A Murder of Crows",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Sidewinders",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Marked Shot",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Windburst",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
},

[quote quote=38586]Modified the OP’s macro to use Lone Wolf (completely remove pet stuff and auto-target stuff)

[/quote]

Great macro. The only real issue seams to be with the number of Aimed Shots that get off. Looking at logs everything is fantastic, but the number of Aimed Shots is about 50% low based on fight comparisons and other log analysis.

Tried @lee’s suggestion of
/cast [mod,nochanneling] !Aimed Shot; Sidewinders

but did not notice much difference on dummy. I noticed GSSE would not let me enter ! before Aimed.

Any thoughts?

If you are looking to only cast Sidewinders after you cast an Aimed Shot, it would have to look like this:

/castsequence [nochanneling] Aimed Shot, Sidewinders

Maybe I’m misunderstanding. I thought the point was that you weren’t dumping focus. So that you would take the
/cast [nochanneling] Sidewinders
line and essentially replace it with
/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot
to suck up focus with an Aimed Shot. Practically you wanted to be able to switch to Aimed Shot whenever you approached focus cap by holding down a mod key to stop the focus generator and add a focus consumer.

Great macro, I did a tweak. Now you can use barrage or murder of crows in a single macro. Also this one is for GSE2.

Sequences['DB_TotalMM'] = {
  author="Netherscourge",  
  SpecID=254,
  Talents = "1,1,1,3,1,1,1",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential"
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
        "/cast Trueshot",
        "/cast Blood Fury",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling,talent:6/2] Barrage; [nochanneling,talent:6/1] A Murder of Crows",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Sidewinders",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Windburst",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
},

[quote quote=38698]

Tried @lee’s suggestion of /cast [mod,nochanneling] !Aimed Shot; Sidewinders but did not notice much difference on dummy. I noticed GSSE would not let me enter ! before Aimed. Any thoughts?

If you are looking to only cast Sidewinders after you cast an Aimed Shot, it would have to look like this: /castsequence [nochanneling] Aimed Shot, Sidewinders [/quote]

No, you are misunderstanding and @Glognar had the right idea. It wasnt a cast sequence thing I had made it so when I hold a mod key like shift the macro would spam skills that cost focus as a way to get rid of the focus. I put it in my macro and had tested it to see it worked but when I wrote it in here I just did it to his mod he had written down figuring it would work because I had originally built my mod from his. If its not working its probably the ! that is causing the problem since I removed those myself and it seems to be basically the only major difference between my macro and the one above. So I replaced sidewinder with something like this

/cast [mod,nochanneling] Aimed Shot; Sidewinders

Then when using the macro I hold shift to cast aimed shot instead of sidewinders. I have however noticed a problem with my trueshot going to waste when I do this. To fix that I also set the mod on trueshot so I dont waste that as well.

/cast [mod,nochanneling] Aimed Shot; Trueshot

Furthermore I noticed in the macro above he has it set to cast a few skills right after trueshot which is basically wasting some of your time since trueshot only lasts for a set amount of time. I would either make them cast before trueshot or have it set to go off near the end of the macro to prevent that from happening. I also recently noticed that while the targets vulnerable (something that happens when you use marked shot) the macro he posted does not use aimed shot as often as I would like since vulnerable makes aimed shots dps go much higher (because the macro cant tell if the buff is on). So, after all that I built my macro to make it so I start holding shift whenever they are vulnerable and my focus problems ended with just doing that. For those interested my macro is below

premacro /petattack [@target,exists] /cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection

macro
/cast [mod,nochanneling] Aimed Shot; Trueshot
/cast [mod,nochanneling] Aimed Shot; Sidewinders
/cast [nochanneling] Marked Shot
/cast [nochanneling] Aimed shot
/cast [nochanneling] Aimed shot
/cast [nochanneling] A Murder of Crows
/cast [nochanneling] Windburst
/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead] Roar of Sacrifice

postmacro
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14

Note: I dont use Blood Fury because I am not an orc but you can add it if you want/need to. I also removed the pet attack from post macro because it was causing the pet to pull more and getting me into trouble. I am not great at coding and did this mostly using gse to edit the original but using the info provided you should be able to make my macro just fine.