GS:E Marksman all-in-one Macro with Pet

Yeah Stefan, agree. Kids who think they are awesome
ingame when they use a macro that does all for them

Pve is retarded as is, it makes it even more retarded
with macros like this and needs 0 skill.

But hey. logs, sims… will make it more interesting
im sure.

i wonder how this is in raiding im have to try it out =)

Hey brother great macro!!! Couple of questions. What is a good pet for this? Should I go for a spirit beast or is there something else you recommend? what are you using? Also are you using any delay on this macro? I have just been spam clicking and it seems to work but just want to get the most out of this awesome macro.

thanks in advance

[quote quote=43607]so why not link us your logs and prove some or a sim with little agility…something…you base all this on your misinterpretation of Azortharions comments. I dare say you must be one of the least effective hunters out there with this thinking….care to post your armory with logs?
…but I’m sure you’ll have a reason not to….
[/quote]
(Note: I fixed your spelling mistake)
Not possible to misinterpret when its so clearly explained and I dare say your mom must have dropped you on your head a few times as a child. It shows the list clearly on the site and even has numbers to represent priority which you would know had you been intelligent enough to look. Furthermore in the change log it says they removed the main stat from the list because it was causing confusion. It is possible that they just decided never list main stats in any guides there because they feel its obvious but if that were true NONE of the other guides would have the main stat on the list (Assassination Rogue and others have main stat on there stat priority list though so that must not be the case). As far as logs I don’t keep them and not about to give out my info here because dont want you or other idiots bothering me while I am playing. I have removed this thread from my watch list so I wont see replies because I simply dont care if you want to gimp your toon (its your choice and trying to help you is pointless if you are to incompetent to listen).

[quote quote=43868]Yeah Stefan, agree. Kids who think they are awesome ingame when they use a macro that does all for them
Pve is retarded as is, it makes it even more retarded with macros like this and needs 0 skill.
But hey. logs, sims… will make it more interesting im sure.
[/quote]

Actually you got it backward PvP is retarded on any rpg (mmos like wow included) and PvE is the only fun part of the game. If I wanted to play PvP I would play cs or something because that is fun. As far as the macro doing all the work that is a blatant lie because you still need to press the button (otherwise it would be automated and banable). Furthermore with some macros (like the 1 I posted in here) you actually need to press the modifier button at the right time. I could actually just use a stick to glue some of my keyboard keys together so I could just press that stick to spam all skills needed. Doing that would have the same effect as a macro but less work while still not breaking tos. I could also go out and buy a speedpad for that matter, bind keys to it, and just spam. All using a macro does is save you cash from buying a new speed pad/keyboard (you ruin keyboard with glue or wear out/break keys by mashing), save you energy since you only have to press 1 key so you move less, give you faster access to more skills (with most of the rotation bound to 1 key you can put the situational actions on the other keys which keeps action bar clutter to a minimum), and make it so you need less attention in your rotation (allowing you to pay more attention to the fight which will help you survive). As far as “kids” you probably shouldn’t assume you are older then someone you dont know and cant see (makes you seem like a fool). Forgetting everything I just said you are in a forum made just for macros. So if you dont want to use something that “does it all for you” then perhaps you shouldnt be here.

[quote quote=44053]i wonder how this is in raiding im have to try it out =)
[/quote]

I use it in raids and actually finished part of a guild raid the other day for Trial of valor where I was always either top or second in damage.

[quote quote=44173]Hey brother great macro!!! Couple of questions. What is a good pet for this? Should I go for a spirit beast or is there something else you recommend? what are you using? Also are you using any delay on this macro? I have just been spam clicking and it seems to work but just want to get the most out of this awesome macro.
thanks in advance
[/quote]

Well, considering Spirit pets are beast master only pet and this macro is made for marksmen hunters I would bet its safe to say that a spirit beast is the last pet you should use. I personally used a crab pet for tank (so I can give it a knife) and a robot pet as dps.

Hey Lee,

i see a lot of people using True Aim, and Trick shots instead of sidewinder.

Would you consider doing a refresh to this macro with the “new” raid spec?

Love this macro for when doing mythics for sure but think i’m missing out on some dps in serious raids by using it. Hence manual.

[quote quote=44452]Hey Lee,
i see a lot of people using True Aim, and Trick shots instead of sidewinder.
Would you consider doing a refresh to this macro with the “new” raid spec?
Love this macro for when doing mythics for sure but think i’m missing out on some dps in serious raids by using it. Hence manual.
[/quote]

Okay but first off if you use the war belt of the sentinel (legendary hunter belt that most people who want to use trick shot build have) then you will not want to use this the way it is here because you will want/need more multi-shots for that dps boost from the belt ability and this macro was made more for single target dps so it uses arcane shot more (it only uses multi-shot once to help trueshot). So if that is the case I suggest changing every arcane shot to multi-shot before you use it. Also I had lone wolf on because in raids thats how I usually play but you can use careful aim with a pet if you want (the macro will still work with pet). Just like before I have it setup to use more generators when you are not holding a mod button (shift, crtl, or alt are mod buttons) but once you start holding one it does almost all spenders. So spam the button normally till you are at about 75% on focus then hold a mod button while you spam to spend the focus.

Sequences['TS_TotalMM'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Sniperwulf@Uther",
  SpecID=254,
  Talents = "3113111",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat] Blood Fury",
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/petattack [@target,exists]",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
      },
        "/cast [mod,nochanneling] Trueshot; Arcane Shot",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Multi-Shot",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Marked Shot",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot",
        "/cast [mod,nochanneling] Aimed Shot; Arcane Shot",
        "/cast [mod,nochanneling] Aimed Shot; Arcane Shot",
        "/cast [nochanneling] A Murder of Crows",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Windburst",
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead] Roar of Sacrifice",
      PostMacro={
        "/use [combat]13",
        "/use [combat]14",
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

I love this macro since the belt just dropped for me! I’m going to tweak it a little to my liking. Thank you and all whose contributed to this forum.

Ya, I also use the belt and had made the alterations I suggested above to it for mine (see below for altered version to use with belt)

Sequences['TS_LegMM'] = {
  SpecID=254,
  Talents = "3113111",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
        "/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection",
      },
        "/cast [mod,nochanneling] Trueshot; Multi-Shot",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Multi-Shot",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Marked Shot",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot",
        "/cast [mod,nochanneling] Aimed Shot; Multi-Shot",
        "/cast [mod,nochanneling] Aimed Shot; Multi-Shot",
        "/cast [nochanneling] A Murder of Crows",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Windburst",
      PostMacro={
        "/use [combat]13",
        "/use [combat]14",
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Note: Like before you hold shift (or your preferred mod button) while using the macro to spend the focus quickly and use without modifier to gain focus. You will want to pay attention to the size of the group though since larger sizes give you focus faster because of multi-shot. I have found that if the group is large enough you can just hold shift the whole time because the 1 multi-shot it puts out per cycle while doing that is enough to sustain it but that requires a decent size group. Also You may want to set aimed shot to another button in addition to using the macro (so you can easily spam it when wanted/needed). I have it set on my counter spell button so that if I hold shift it does aimed shot but if I just press the button it uses counter shot (can be done with the in game macro system using the macro below).

#showtooltip
/cast [nomod] Counter shot
/cast [mod] Aimed shot

Thanks for the code update and suggestions. It worked out even better for me since I have the legendary glove. I can cast Aimed Shot while moving, great for movement fights. Also, do you happen to use AHK or Logictech keyboard for spamming? If so, at what MS?

[quote quote=44858]Ya, I also use the belt and had made the alterations I suggested above to it for mine (see below for altered version to use with belt)

<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
</td><td class="crayon-code">
<span class="crayon-v">Sequences</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">'TS_LegMM'</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-c">-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Author</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">"Sniperwulf@Uther"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">SpecID</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">254</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Talents</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"3113111"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-st">Default</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">MacroVersions</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">StepFunction</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">[[Sequential]]</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyPress</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Blood Fury"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PreMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/petattack [@target,exists]"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [mod,nochanneling] Trueshot; Multi-Shot"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] Multi-Shot"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] Marked Shot"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [mod,nochanneling] Aimed Shot; Multi-Shot"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [mod,nochanneling] Aimed Shot; Multi-Shot"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] A Murder of Crows"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] Windburst"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead] Roar of Sacrifice"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PostMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/use [combat]13"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/use [combat]14"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyRelease</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Note: Like before you hold shift (or your preferred mod button) while using the macro to spend the focus quickly and use without modifier to gain focus. You will want to pay attention to the size of the group though since larger sizes give you focus faster because of multi-shot. I have found that if the group is large enough you can just hold shift the whole time because the 1 multi-shot it puts out per cycle while doing that is enough to sustain it but that requires a decent size group. Also You may want to set aimed shot to another button in addition to using the macro (so you can easily spam it when wanted/needed). I have it set on my counter spell button so that if I hold shift it does aimed shot but if I just press the button it uses counter shot (can be done with the in game macro system using the macro below).
<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
<span class="crayon-o">#</span><span class="crayon-v">showtooltip</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">cast</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">nomod</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">Counter </span><span class="crayon-v">shot</span>
<span class="crayon-o">/</span><span class="crayon-i">cast</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-v">mod</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-e">Aimed </span><span class="crayon-v">shot</span>
[/quote]

Nope, I do have a keyboard that is able to do that but I an worried of getting caught using something like that and its simply not worth getting banned for it imo. So I just press the button manually :). My other legendary is the pants that heal you for a % of your life every sec when you hold still (sadly its the only other legendary I have gotten so far but I keep my old pants stashed away for when I find a better 1)

[quote quote=41293]Mine still works fine and is actually easier to add now with the update (since I can export instead of typing it out). Also with mine you can use any of the mod buttons (alt, shift, or ctrl) without changing anything and its setup better because aimed shot is right after marked shot (marked shot gives a buff to aimed shot for a short period so its best to do aimed shot right after marked shot).

<span class="crayon-v">Sequences</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">'DB_TotalMM'</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Author</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">"Sniperwulf@Uther"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">SpecID</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">254</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Talents</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"3113111"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-st">Default</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">MacroVersions</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">StepFunction</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">[[Sequential]]</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyPress</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Blood Fury"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PreMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/petattack [@target,exists]"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [mod,nochanneling] Aimed Shot; Trueshot"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [mod,nochanneling] Aimed Shot; Sidewinders"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] Marked Shot"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] Aimed shot"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] Aimed shot"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] A Murder of Crows"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [nochanneling] Windburst"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead] Roar of Sacrifice"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PostMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/use [combat]13"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/use [combat]14"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyRelease</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
[/quote]

First of all, I love your original macro from earlier in the thread. I feel like I’m misusing this current macro. My dps is quite inconsistent. I start just by mashing the macro and hold a modifier key after 1 or 2 cobra shots. When focus gets down to 20s or 30s, I release the modifier for a bit. Granted, I’ve mostly just used this while questing. So, that may not be the best scenario to compare dps numbers.

[quote quote=44934]First of all, I love your original macro from earlier in the thread. I feel like I’m misusing this current macro. My dps is quite inconsistent. I start just by mashing the macro and hold a modifier key after 1 or 2 cobra shots. When focus gets down to 20s or 30s, I release the modifier for a bit. Granted, I’ve mostly just used this while questing. So, that may not be the best scenario to compare dps numbers.
[/quote]
I dont use cobra shots in any of my macros so not sure where you are getting that from. Also the macro you quoted was the first one I posted just re-coded to work with the new version of gs so your post is slightly confusing. With the macros I posted pay attention to your focus and dont count how many attacks you are doing (sometimes you will gain focus faster/slower then others so counting in not the way to go). Once you are at near full focus hold shift or your preferred mod key to swap some generators out for spenders to offload the focus. I personally preferred the original macro with sidewinder when I didnt have War Belt of the Sentinel Army since it seemed to do better steady dps for me but someone requested a trick shot macro which I made for them. I did warn them that there dps would probably be worse beforehand but they insisted so I made it anyway. Later on I made a different version for people who use the legendary belt and that is the most recent one I made/posted but as I said its ONLY meant for people who use the legendary belt. Basically if you use the belt use the newest macro, if you dont use the belt use the older macro, and/or if you just want to play a trick shot build even without that belt and you understand your dps may suffer then you use the second. To sum it all up here are links to the macros

the original macro which I recommend for people who dont use the War Belt of the Sentinel Army

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/gse-marksman-all-in-one-macro-with-pet/page/5/#post-41293

The trick shot macro for people who want to use trick shot build without a War Belt of the Sentinel Army (not recommended)

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/gse-marksman-all-in-one-macro-with-pet/page/7/#post-44509

The trick shot macro recommended ONLY for people with the War Belt of the Sentinel Army

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/gse-marksman-all-in-one-macro-with-pet/page/7/#post-44858

NOTE: I had to change the way I setup the links because for some reason the site does not like linking to my post on page 5 (other links seemed to work fine but decided to change all of them to be safe) and it only works when you copy/paste the link into the browser manually (or highlight the link and right click to open it in new tab/window). I already mentioned the issue to the staff who are as baffled as I am about why it is doing that. So sorry for the inconvenience but it is unavoidable.

Apologies. I meant Sidewinders. I was rather tired when I wrote that post. Thanks for the help.

Well I just thought of a way to improve on my trick shot macro where you hold shift to spend focus, hold ctrl to generate focus when you are only fighting 1 mob, and dont hold anything to generate focus on multiple mobs. The 1 mob generator will be using arcane shot more to try and keep the bonus from true aim at max and so it should generate more dps on bosses/solo mobs. I will post the new version if I ever manage to get it all finished.

UPDATE: I have finished the editing the trick shot macro and even edited the no mod generator part of it as well. The results are that regardless how I use the macro the stacks from the true aim skill seem to stack better then previously (still not perfect but it is allot better). This macro is ONLY for people with the War Belt of the Sentinel Army as I said previously. So if that isn’t you then just stick with my older macro.

Sequences['TS_TotalMM'] = {
  SpecID=254,
  Talents = "3113111",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [mod:ctrl,nochanneling] Arcane Shot",
        "/cast [nomod,nochanneling] Arcane Shot",
        "/cast [mod:shift,nochanneling] Trueshot",
        "/cast [mod:shift,nochanneling] Multi-Shot",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl,nochanneling] Multi-Shot",
        "/cast [nomod,nochanneling] Multi-Shot",
        "/cast [nomod,nochanneling] Marked Shot",
        "/cast [mod:shift,nochanneling] Marked Shot",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl,nochanneling] Marked Shot",
        "/cast [nomod,nochanneling] Aimed Shot",
        "/cast [mod:shift,nochanneling] Aimed Shot",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl,nochanneling] Aimed Shot",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl,nochanneling] Multi-Shot",
        "/cast [mod:shift,nochanneling] Windburst",
        "/cast [mod:shift,nochanneling] A Murder of Crows",
      PostMacro={
        "/use [combat]13",
        "/use [combat]14",
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Holy mother of modifiers LMAO. I will test it out tonight. Thank you for your effort putting this together.

I am getting a storage error saying [string “storage”] 48. unexpected symbol near ‘return’

[quote quote=45583]I am getting a storage error saying [string “storage”] 48. unexpected symbol near ‘return’
[/quote]

1st make sure you are using the newest version of GSE. Then you need to copy the code for the macro you want and import it using GSE (not sure if putting it into the text files yourself will work so just use the import function to do it. If all of that was done correctly you shouldn’t have any problem. I used the export function (which is stated in the code for the macro near the top) to get the macro from my GSE and then I copied/pasted it all here to share it (which is why I said you probably need to import).