GS-E Spitz PVE

A cat bear macro from you would be cool :slight_smile: Thanks for the tipp, but i got 110 already. If its ok for you, i will post here my try of a “Survive & AOE” macro. “Ironfur” could be cast more, but i dont know if its possible to gen more fury points.

Edith: I delete my macro. I just testet your AOE macro and it worked realy nice!! Thank you mate!!

Great macro. Don’t worry about 100% uptime for Rip. 93% is optimal. Also, FB only needs cast if you have energy, if you have 5 points, and Rip / Rake have more than 12 seconds left so imo leave it out.

Testing this out now with my 851 AP Rank 22 feral druid. Let you know.

Hey all, i found a topic where a guy postet his dummy fight and everybody wrote “how great he is”. I thought it would be a perfect occasion to compare a perfect player vs spitz macro. I am sitting on a 836 Item Level (artefavt weapon lvl 15) and doing 176k dps after 7minutes. My uptime of Rip/Rake/Savage Roar/Moonfire are close to his one. Maybee his log will help to improve this macro a little more (i dont say it is needfull - its a great macro!! :slight_smile:

Here is the link World of Warcraft Forums

[quote quote=34166]Hey all, i found a topic where a guy postet his dummy fight and everybody wrote “how great he is”. I thought it would be a perfect occasion to compare a perfect player vs spitz macro. I am sitting on a 836 Item Level (artefavt weapon lvl 15) and doing 176k dps after 7minutes. My uptime of Rip/Rake/Savage Roar/Moonfire are close to his one. Maybee his log will help to improve this macro a little more (i dont say it is needfull – its a great macro!! ???
Here is the link World of Warcraft Forums
[/quote]

Maybe some adjustment is in order

hi - this macro is great. I have a few nooby questions about it tho.
I add the macro in wow addon macro toolkit.

The first 5 lines - are these needed as it says invalid for me until i remove that and just start

/castsequence …

I have to remove the ". from them too

the console auto unshift commands dont work either

I am wondering if im doing something wrong.

currently i have to write it out like so:-

/cast [@focus,dead] Rebirth
/cast [noform:2] !Cat Form
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl
/castsequence reset=combat Rake, Moonfire, Shred, Savage Roar, Shred, Rake, Moonfire, Shred, Rip
/cast [combat] Tiger’s Fury
/cast [combat] Mighty Bash
/cast [combat] Ashamane’s Frenzy(Artifact)
/console autounshift 0
/cast [@player,combat] Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1

However - from /cast [combat] Mighty bash to the end line autounshift 1 doesnt do anything for me.

I still have to manually press Healing touch once it procced, same with ashamanes frenzy.

I have it bound to Corsair k95 (non rgb) keyboard, auto key with a delay of 200ms

am i doing this correctly or am i suppose to use another addon?

OK i figured out u need GS-E to make it work :stuck_out_tongue:

great macro.

the aoe one seems odd tho is it based on 200ms (autokey)?

[quote quote=34233]OK i figured out u need GS-E to make it work ???
great macro.
the aoe one seems odd tho is it based on 200ms (autokey)?
[/quote]

I don’t know if it is “based” on a 200ms delay. I just have my AutoHotKey set to 200ms when I test my macros. I use 200ms for every class I’ve played. Hunter, Shaman, Druid, Rogue, Priest

Hey Spitz, its me again ^^ I still try to improve the macro. Till now i failt - respect ^^
I delete “rip” and tried to use it manualy with 5 Combopoints, but my DPS was falling down. No clue why.
So my next idea was, to change the 100ĂŠr talent to Moment of Clarity. Because we can use the Bloodtalons Buff only at the begin of a fight for the best 2 abilities.The instant healing procs will get spent on random abilities.
Did you test MoC ? I will, when i come home, but i am not sure how to change the macro to fit the MoC talent. Results will come in some time :slight_smile:

Edit: Or would fix Aaralak´s Pre Macro line the waste of Bloodtalons to a random abilitie

/castsequence [combat] reset=combat Shred, Rip, null

(in our post macro we use instant healing procs, and this line above would make sure, we use Bloodtalons on Shred & Rip). But otherwise, i think it dosnt matter how good we use the BT Buff, cause the sequence will overwrite rip and rake anyway (with more or less buffed shred´s and rip´s).

Ok, sorry for my english and the spam ! But i realy try to get as mutch out of the macro as possible :slight_smile:

@ Paul - look at the red “?” in Game. Take your world ping and add 10-20 ms to it. That should be the optimum rate for you.

Yes I have tried using Moment of Clarity for the macro but the dps fell off compared to Bloodtalons. And I hear you about how the macro will just cast Healing Touch when it procs, then you don’t have a say over what next 2 abilities it uses. That’s just the constraint of using a 1 button macro. I’ve even tried taking Rake out of the castsequence in the body and use “/castsequence [@player,combat] Healing Touch, Rake”, but this doesn’t work out so well either due to the fact that the Rake DoT will not be up 100% like it would in the original macro.

I’ve been beating my head against the wall trying to make the best possible feral macro for raiding. The biggest difference in dps using GSE is the fact that we can’t cast Rake + 5p Rip right after Healing Touch proc. If I can figure that one out…this macro could perform enough to rank on Warcraft Logs.

Spitz, is this a sequential (1, 2, 3, 4) or the 1, 1 2, etc?

Ok, i think i tried everything tonight. Your macro is still the “100%” ^^ But i have a idea and will try it the next days.

I will remove the “healing touch” line and “rip” and use them on a seperate macro, when i got a “Predatory Swiftness proc”. Once i did spent a “rip” and a “shred” i will continue with the first macro. And if its working, i will make a third macro with “rip” and the artefact.

Edit: I found a GREAT Weak Aura for ferals - i think it will help a lot to track the important stuff.

http://pastebin.com/hFDFZSai

Ps. In case the macro will work, i will share it here of course

Edit II : I think i tried everything to get (even) more dps, but i failed hard…

share your other macro :slight_smile:

[quote quote=34477]Spitz, is this a sequential (1, 2, 3, 4) or the 1, 1 2, etc?
[/quote]

No that is not how this macro works. The spells after “/castsequence” will be cast in sequence. Once Rake goes off successful, it’ll cast Moonfire, then Shred, then Savage Roar and keep going. After it casts Rip, it will start back at the beginning. This will also fire off Tiger’s Fury, Mighty Bash and Ashamane’s Frenzy whenever they pop up to be used. So you can mash this macro as fast as you can.

Not sure why but once in awhile I leave catform when Moonfire goes off.

[quote quote=34710]Not sure why but once in awhile I leave catform when Moonfire goes off.
[/quote]

check talents

Talents is fine otherwise it wouldn’t happen once in awhile but every time.

This isn’t the case for me. It goes through the initial /castsequence first. It won’t repeat the cast sequence again (just auto attacking) and never casts the additional abilities like Tiger’s Fury, Might Bash or Ashamane’s Frenzy. Although this has been true for any macro i have tried. I just downloaded the latest version of GS-E this afternoon as well. Any ideas on what i am doing wrong here?

I have the exact same problem as Iambrandon… really confused.

I’ve only tried Feral macros but every one it goes through the castsequences once, doesn’t repeat them, and doesn’t trigger the one-off specials like Ashamane’s and Tiger’s Fury. After about 10 seconds I’m just auto-attacking with full energy.

Just downloaded GSE today too - is there some bug with the latest version?

Ok finally figured out what I was doing wrong - to put in a new macro, you don’t click “New” - just literally copy/paste the whole thing Spitz posted over an existing macro and then click “Import”. It won’t overwrite the one you copy/pasted over (which is very unintuitive) and now it works beautifully! Getting about 130k dps on first test on a dummy for single target.

Very nice, thank you. :slight_smile: