GS-E Spitz PVE

Thanks.

Hi all. Been loving all the work you guys do here. I’m using a combination of Spitz and Aaralaks GS-E and seem to be doing well but think I could be better if I knew how to work Autohotkey.

Any help with this? I’ve read the AHK forums but it’s all greek to me. I just want to make sure my GS is firing the macros as efficiently as possible.

Thanks in advance!

Here is the AHK code that I use:

toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
{
$F2::
    Toggle := !Toggle
     While Toggle{
        Send {2}
        sleep 200
    }
return
}

For this, when I hit F2, it hits the number 2 button once every 200ms. Then I hit F2 again to stop the script. Feel free to change F2 and 2 to whatever you like.

Splitz…Dont forget to change Healing Touch to Regrowth!

On that subject. I’m having trouble making the change to regrowth on the macros I’ve been using. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong or if you have to do anything special? Once I’ve made the change it seems to want to revert to healing touch. I’ve altered them before but for whatever reason it’s not wanting to take. Any tips? Thanks!

This works for me. Adapt as you need

Sequences['FeralST'] = { specID = 103, author = "Dax@Thrall", helpTxt = "Feral Single Target, Talents 2131213", PreMacro = [[ /console autounshift 0 /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl ]], '/castsequence reset=combat/target Rake, Shred, Shred, Shred, !Rip, Rake, Shred, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Rake, Shred, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Rake, Shred, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Rake, Shred, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Rake, Shred, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite, Rake, Shred, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite', '/cast [combat] Incarnation: King of the Jungle', '/cast [@player,combat] !Regrowth', "/cast Ashamane's Frenzy", PostMacro = [[ /startattack /cast [combat] Tiger's Fury /use [combat] 13 /use [combat] 14 /console autounshift 1 ]], }

Hey Thank-you! Will try and use this once I get my Kitty back to running since this failpatch today
:frowning:

One question. Is the 200 ms what you use with your same macro?

Edit#2: I changed Healing Touch in your macros to reflect regrowth and it isn’t firing when it procs or otherwise. Any clue? Didn’t change anything but the word (regrowth) itself.

Not sure what to say about the Regrowth issues. When I edit my macros, I do so using the text file in the MyMacros folder. I never edit macros in-game.

I changed mine to Regrowth and have not had any issue.

Not sure if it matters but have you guys capitalized “Regrowth”?

Yeah, I have it capped. I think issue is more with the new 1.5 gcd on Regrowth vs what was 1 with Healing Touch.

so after i’ve played around spitz macro. I’ve always noticed a 1 pr 2 second delay from prowl to pouncing on a mob and bothered me a lot that i would stand behind it for a couple of seconds so i moved “/castsequence reset=combat Rake, Moonfire, Thrash, Swipe, Savage Roar, Rake, Moonfire, Thrash, Swipe” Into the above post macro section and guess what! no DELAY. soon as i get to a mob. boom pounce right away! give it a try if you like. and Spitz thank you so much for this macro! keep up the great work and this great community DRUIDS 4 LYF!

Spitz, love your work!

however any chance you can update it to use Regrowth instead of Healing touch since whenever i tried it it would hang on the cast if it didn’t proc.

Sequences['Spitz_Feral'] = {
author="Spitz",
specID=103,
helpTxt = 'Talents: 3311322',
PreMacro = [[
/cast [@focus,dead] Rebirth
/cast [noform:2] !Cat Form
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl
]],
"/castsequence reset=combat Rake, Moonfire, Shred, Savage Roar, Shred, Rake, Moonfire, Shred, Rip",
"/cast [combat] Tiger's Fury",
"/cast [combat] Mighty Bash",
"/cast [combat] Ashamane's Frenzy",
[[/console autounshift 0
/cast [@player, combat] Regrowth
/console autounshift 1]],
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

hey dude nice macro love it but any chance you can do one for below 35% health with ferocious bite instead of rip because below 35% it refreshes your rip

[quote quote=36829]hey dude nice macro love it but any chance you can do one for below 35% health with ferocious bite instead of rip because below 25% it refreshes your rip
[/quote]

Sequences['Spitz_Below25%'] = {
author="Spitz",
specID=103,
PreMacro = [[
]],
"/castsequence reset=combat Rake, Moonfire, Shred, Savage Roar, Shred, Rake, Moonfire, Shred, Ferocious Bite",
[[/console autounshift 0
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

Or you could add a whole new /castsequence with Shift mod like this…

Sequences['Spitz_Below25%'] = {
author="Spitz",
specID=103,
PreMacro = [[
]],
"/castsequence reset=combat Rake, Moonfire, Shred, Savage Roar, Shred, Rake, Moonfire, Shred, Rip",
"/castsequence [mod:shift] reset=combat  Rake, Shred, Moonfire, Savage Roar, Rake, Shred, Moonfire, Shred, Ferocious Bite",
[[/console autounshift 0
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

another question dude what should i set my button mash to as the razer naga is set in seconds not ms

cheers for the quick response look forward to testing it mate :slight_smile:

And my bad its 25% not 35% lol

With the Ferocious Bite addition. Can i use it with Razor Synapse cause i tried holding shift while toggling the spam on and FB didnt fire at all. Even in manual it never did FB.

[quote quote=36833]another question dude what should i set my button mash to as the razer naga is set in seconds not ms
cheers for the quick response look forward to testing it mate ???
And my bad its 25% not 35% lol
[/quote]

With all of my macros, I use 200ms (0.200 seconds).

And changed it to 25%

[quote quote=36835]With the Ferocious Bite addition. Can i use it with Razor Synapse cause i tried holding shift while toggling the spam on and FB didnt fire at all. Even in manual it never did FB.
[/quote]

I too have had quite a bit of trouble when using mod keys inside of macros. Sometimes they work fine, other times they don’t work at all. I’ve even had some that did not work while using AHK/Synapse but did work just fine if I manually mouse clicked the macro. So I don’t use em. Just put 2 different macros on 2 different keys.

slight noob question. but i use your macro and love it. except for the fact that my rejuvenation is not useable while im in cat form! i keep getting the error info " you are in shapeshift form " any way i can fix this if any of you guys are having this problem. i have copied and pasted it the way u have it listed the macro spitz. i just don’t know what’s goin on why i can’t heal myself other than manually clicking off whatever shift i’m in. and it goes for all my specs not just feral. i cannot rejuv myself in bear form as guardian/ can’t rejuv myself in boomy and i cant auto cast rejuv to pop me out of cat form when i use displacement beast in resto. i have to click cat form off manually! it really concerns/bothers me alot that it locks me in shift form because i rely on my buttons that i already am used to to just heal. not be delayed 2-3 seconds cuz i have to hover over my shift and click it off. specially when i pvp. please help if there’s a solution. thanks in advance. great job with the macro as well ty!