GS-E Ver 1.3 Feral PVE

[quote quote=33210]I have copied both macros mentioned here for ST and i’m not getting Moonfire to fire off? What gives?
[/quote]
Make certain you are using the correct talents stated in the macro. ‘Talents: 3331222’

sorry, newb question probably. when putting this into gs-e, it asks if it’s sequential or priority list. what type is this macro?

[quote quote=33213]OMFG BEST MACRO SO FAR!!!
A big shout out to the maker of this macro! very vvery nice job!
[/quote]

Which one??

[quote quote=33449]

OMFG BEST MACRO SO FAR!!! A big shout out to the maker of this macro! very vvery nice job!

Which one?? [/quote]

the first one

Is it possible to have Savage roar as the talent instead?

Hey everyone! I have modivied Aaralak´s macro a bit (thank you a ton aaralak!!) and want to ask if someone can help me out.
I am using GS (the old version). I have removed “Ashamane’s Frenzy”, “Berserking” and “Incarnation: King of the Jungle” ( i am using Soul of Forest at the moment).
I have tried to use “Savage Roar” (on seperate button + weak aura) but the macro stucks after a while. I have no idea whats wrong with it. (The macro below works good with SoF, but with Savage Roar it stucks after a while)

Sequences['Druid_FeralST'] = {
StepFunction = [[
    limit = limit or 1
    if step == limit then
        limit = limit % #macros + 1
        step = 1
    else
        step = step % #macros + 1
    end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/castsequence [noform:2,nocombat] Healing Touch, null
/cast [noform:2] !Cat Form
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Prowl
/castsequence [combat] reset=combat Shred, Shred, Rip, null
]],
"/castsequence reset=combat  Shred, Rake, moonfire, Shred, Shred, Rip, Shred, Rake, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite",
"/cast [combat] Tiger's Fury",
"/cast [combat] Mighty Bash",
[[/console autounshift 0
/cast [@player,combat] Healing Touch
/console autounshift 1]],
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

Its not just you, everything i try since i updated gnomesequencer yesterday
stops after 20 secs. I made my own, and all stops after 20. Try the ones on forum,
all stop.

I wnoder if it has something to do with the update.

PreMacro = [[
]],
“/castsequence reset=combat Shred, Rake, Savage Roar, moonfire, Shred, Shred, Rip, Shred, Rake, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite”,
“/cast [combat] Tiger’s Fury”,
“/cast [combat] Mighty Bash”,
[[/console autounshift 0
PostMacro=[[
]],
}`

am i missing something here i have changed it to to savage roar in the sequence but it wont seem to work

place savage roar seperately

“/cast [combat] Savage Roar”,

PreMacro = [[
]],
“/castsequence reset=combat Shred, Rake, moonfire, Shred, Shred, Rip, Shred, Rake, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite”,
[[/console autounshift 0
PostMacro=[[
]],

so something like this?.. also with auto hotkey what should my repeat rate be?

[quote quote=33748]PreMacro = [[ /castsequence [noform:2,nocombat] Healing Touch, null
]], “/castsequence reset=combat Shred, Rake, moonfire, Shred, Shred, Rip, Shred, Rake, Shred, Shred, Ferocious Bite”,
[[/console autounshift 0
PostMacro=[[ ]],
so something like this?… also with auto hotkey what should my repeat rate be?
[/quote]

This will not work. It will attempt to cast Savage Roar ALOT and will more than likely cast it with 1 combo point which is a huge waste.

I’ve tried several different macros myself with Savage Roar but none of them come close to the dps of the original macro. If you want to try it for yourself, just modify the original macro by taking out Ferocious Bite and the Shred just before it and putting in Savage Roar. That way it does not matter if you get a 3 or 4 combo point Savage Roar and later in the fight when you are energy starving, you don’t miss keeping Rip up. Rip and Rake dot are 2 of the biggest numbers a feral puts up.

thanks mate, on another note what repeat rate should i be using with auto hotkey?

hello
You would have an idea the following talents 3222322 ?

[quote quote=33758]thanks mate, on another note what repeat rate should i be using with auto hotkey?
[/quote]

I use 200ms

Why is my DPS so low when using this macro is there way to make one for dungeons/raids ?

[quote quote=33873]Why is my DPS so low when using this macro is there way to make one for dungeons/raids ?
[/quote]

Not sure what you are talking about really. I use this and on boss fights (where the dps really matters) I’m always top damage. If you are talking about trash aoe, you can’t blame the macros, it’s the current state of ferals that are gimped on aoe. (unless you are bear) I do more aoe trash damage as bear when I que as tank for heroics.

I tried to use this macro and it seems to work great but when you say tweaking it that’s where I have issues. I have 847 ilvl but I’m levelling out at like 150k. Is this normal how does one tweak this? I have followed the instructions but maybe I’m missing something. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah i’m doing 120-140k dps as 822 feral druid and not working out well

what is your guys dps whith this macro ?

I’m 827 not a single purple gear piece and just unlocked the 3rd relic slot.
With Spitz macro I’m able to pull out 160k to 190k in ST on boss, my crit is barely 42%, for me it’s working great.