“/cast Crusader Strike”,
“/cast Blade of Justice”,
“/cast Templar’s Verdict”,
PostMacro=[[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Logitech keyboard set to 0.25 it keep you judgement 95% of time and skip like only 5% of crusader strike.
You also only miss 5% of templar verdict damage boost on judgement.

For AoE you change Templar’s Verdict by Divine storm

have fun

I have tidied it up for you. I will test it later…

Sequences['Nicc_ret'] = {
author="Nicc",
helpTxt = "Talents - 1131211",
 StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
 /cast [combat]!Avenging Wrath
	]],
	"/cast !Judgment",
	"/cast Crusader Strike",
	"/cast Blade of Justice",
	"/cast Templar’s Verdict",
PostMacro=[[
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

I’ve tried out this macro and it does far less DPS than the one I built and posted here: GS-E Lvl 100 Retribution - ST and AOE - Patch 7.0+ - WoW Lazy Macros

For sure it does less atm on live we dont have ‘/cast !Wake of Ashes’
Wake of Ashes came from artefact weapon and make sure to set you macro keyboard to 25.

my macro are for live 7.0.3 @ lvl 100 not beta or PTR

also around every 50 ish sec if you use Blade of wrath 6 sec CD vs Blade of justice 9 sec your keyboard can’t keep pressing 3 skill in same GCD so you losing a ton of DSP. also if you have greater judgement skill set ? where did you test it ? close to 3 other target ? in reality you attack only 1 target greater judgement skill are shit and do less damage over 1.0 on crusader strike (are you bread and butter).
if you saying 50% less HP your damage are boots on raid boss you have to count the 10 fight split in half and always keep in mind when raid boss are at 20-30% most boss get down faster over the first 50% HP pool.

with my macro you can do constant damage 2min with no skill in same time or you toons waiting for nothing.
i duno how you test your macro but you need to test it out in RAID and DUMMY.

Also with your macro your judgement arent up more then 60% of the time on the target so that mean you lost alot of DPS dummping from templar verdic. on my end my macro do 10K more dps then your at lvl 100. and like 30k more DPS burst at start without any buff or flask. It even competitive for Mythic raid if you macro with keyboard vs someone doing it manualy with same skill. in Mythic you use execusion sentence with avenging wrath at 5 holy with pot at start for the highess burst but in macro execusion sentence are hard to use with spam keyboard macro

Also lvl 75 skill does make diff in DPS it more for survavilibilty and in mythic you need that 35% something and you can’t heal from boss

Sec when you write something plz to say your does far better DPS and link to your post. let other judge and test and plz use macro for lvl 100.

Macro are going to change when lvl 110 and stats going to change but atm skill tree and macro are the best you can have to raid if you set your Keyboard right. ( this is my 5 cent )

I want to say I do not discredit all of the work you’ve done to find the macro that works great for you, I’m happy to see that one works for you. I’m just reporting my findings when I used it. Not all macros work best for everyone and that’s the fun of it.

[quote quote=30298]For sure it does less atm on live we dont have ‘/cast !Wake of Ashes’

my macro are for live 7.0.3 @ lvl 100 not beta or PTR
[/quote]

I am using mine on live server, level 100. I don’t have the artifact either but it’s there when I get mine. Having it in my rotation will not slow anything else down, it just skips that spell.

[quote quote=30298]
also around every 50 ish sec if you use Blade of wrath 6 sec CD vs Blade of justice 9 sec your keyboard can’t keep pressing 3 skill in same GCD so you losing a ton of DSP. [/quote]

Icy-veins says to use Blade of Wrath, It works great for me so I’m using it.

[quote quote=30298]
also if you have greater judgement skill set ? where did you test it ? close to 3 other target ? in reality you attack only 1 target greater judgement skill are shit and do less damage over 1.0 on crusader strike (are you bread and butter).
if you saying 50% less HP your damage are boots on raid boss you have to count the 10 fight split in half and always keep in mind when raid boss are at 20-30% most boss get down faster over the first 50% HP pool.[/quote]

I test in my Garrison and on a Dungeoneer’s Training Dummy – it doesn’t tell me how I’ll do in a raid, but it’s a quick gauge on my dps rotation. I only have 2 dummy’s at my garrison, so it’s not hitting 4 with Judgment. In a raid or heroic dungeon, you are almost never fighting with one creature close to you.

[quote quote=30298]
Also with your macro your judgement arent up more then 60% of the time on the target so that mean you lost alot of DPS dummping from templar verdic. [/quote]

Judgment lasts 8 seconds, my Judgment cooldown is 11 seconds (72.73% up time). That’s essentially only 3 seconds that I won’t have it on the creature or 3 others near me. Again, I appreciate all of the work and thank you for looking over my macro to give some ideas. Disclaimer: I’m no where near an expert at rotations to maximize DPS, nor am I a hardcore raider. I just enjoy writing my code rotations. :slight_smile:

There is a space at /cast [combat]!Avenging Wrath, I’m just posting this without that space as it was giving an error.

Sequences['Nicc_ret'] = {
author="Nicc",
helpTxt = "Talents - 1131211",
 StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],