GSE 3.0.29 Seizing Up Macro

First time poster long time lurker.

So my macro’s keep seizing up since 3.0 has come out. They will work for a little bit then just fluxuate between two abilities.

I tried disabling all addons but GSE, still seized up. Tried deleting all GSE stuff in my WTF folder, redownloaded, still seized up. I don’t know honestly what else to do but potentially back install GSE2.

da02daals6xQunmu5yqzzq8mezAQKUgKY2GQQ(McX4ujohszDqvX)KIbcOYbLsleq5HIOjcv5IOk2iGQ(OqjJuO4KqsReQk9siXmviDtKQ2PO(jQsdvHAPcL6PetvrxfvvBfq(ksLERi1Dfj7LAWk4WGwSq1JbAYIWLvAZOQ8zvkJgGtlvVgs1Sr42iQDRQFJYWrYYvXZj10LCDOY2HQkFhPIZlK5tI9lyJ5PZywIPfiEt6mINwMqI9lTLg1g1g1g1g1g1glT4kaSJf(F0FgD(WqlUca7yjwcpaThDN9otIdHMfEE(yhWnjJmfSGX7e9kYaZYOqDXpvcyTjSGWHGXncgchhj0UsZcDxi6T4oqTNUSqpe8W0E6mMNwacE6W4eR2tlOSrJpRw7PZywUxWZTT2Fjhfgs)maWd5uPtSWePCgXYDqOUcdPFgia4)lr)VPsMLaF0a68vQahfbmApPcd0VfKm7qbGP7AxUS0cwD2R90zmpDgZtNXSeuckOSrJpRwhuckoJy5oiuxHH0pdea8)LO)3ubzKJdRuHbe0UqdHZYmIAT0cwD27YzepDgZsqjOGYgn(SADqjO4mIL7GqDfgs)mqaW)xI(FtfKrooSsfgWUC5knAwMruRLwWQZExotYtNXSeuckOSrJpRwhuckoJy5oiuxHH0pdea8)LO)3sfgqiHCHgjlZiQ1sly1zVlNV6PZywckbfu2OXNvRdkbfNrSCheQRWq6Nbca()s0)BPcdKUE9c(JyzgrTwAbRo7DzzgrTwgLXOSe7LAHLZywKAPaECpy1zVLXNo70RixUSG6hhxNOacE6W4eR2txUCzrOwquXZzmeltEt6mnomool0Vfepyb90smlbfr)r3ILjKy)sBPrTrTrTrTrTrTXc9WhhKa1V2d(TF1zVbMLwCfa2Xc)p6pJoFyOfxbGDSelHhG2JUZENjXHqZcppFSd4MKrMcwW4DIEfzGzzYBsNPXHXXzjMLGYsaFTG3Yhehr5mMLmK8AjMwG4nPLrH6IFQeWAtybHdbJdnesCCKUI2flc1cIkEoJ2iJyHUle9wChO2txwssa1AuXZzmexUCzda

Also switching from Priority to Sequential makes no difference, does it on both.

Like I said the macro isn’t big. Macro running in a loop but it get stuck just trying to do Felblade and Immolation Aura. I am wondering if it has to do with it communicating to the macro that the spell names change (spells its not casting anymore) Blade Dance to Death Sweep, and Chaos Strike to Annihilation.

I run it at 80ms using an AHK script.

#IfWinActive World of Warcraft
`::Suspend
*LButton::
SetMouseDelay 80
While, (GetKeyState(“LButton”,“P”))
Click
Return
*XButton1::
While GetKeyState(“XButton1”,“P”)
Send, {Blind}{XButton1}
Return
#IfWinActive

(Second part is for pali healing)

Thanks in advance for any advice. I’ll check back here in a little bit.

Just in case options are whats tweaking it up, here you go.

Also ran debug

As you can see nothing really looks odd towards the end but its just results in toggling between two abilities (Felblade and Immolation Aura) and ignoring the other two (Chaos Strike/Annihilation and Blade Dance/Death Sweep).

Try putting in both versions of the spells in each block.

Example:

~~KeyPress~~
/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Annihilation
~~KeyRelease~~

Their is currently an issue where sometimes when exiting demon form GSE is still trying to use Annihilation and Death Sweep even though your no longer in demon form.

This leads to Chaos Strike and Blade dance not being casted at all.

Your macro will still break most likely but it shouldn’t be as often.

In your options there is also the ability to show full block in bebug. This may give you more information on what is occurring each step.

You might also want to consider running at 320+ instead of 80MS. You could be flooding the input queue which is preventing your macro from firing.

Thanks for the tips and advice. Trying to run with both spells in the block, and switched ahk to run at 320. If the problem persists I will try to catch it in full block debug (tends to get real laggy after a little bit atm).

So problem is still regularly persisting even after the suggestions. Caught it in the debug block. The latter ones are trying to trigger even while outside metamorphosis and just stay as the upgraded spell in the macro.

Here is the compiled template to compare.

Also question, was looking through other troubleshooting posts. Mention of Ace3 came up. I know awhile back I had uninstalled it as I didn’t really have an idea what it was and I was cleaning up addons. Could that have effected it breaking? Well I redownloaded, and am testing now so I will let you know.

I have exactly this same problem:

"There is currently an issue where sometimes when exiting demon form GSE is still trying to use Annihilation and Death Sweep even though your no longer in demon form.

This leads to Chaos Strike and Blade dance not being casted at all.

Your macro will still break most likely but it shouldn’t be as often."

I don’t know what to do, if at least theres a way to cast annihilation only if in demon form and cast chaos strike only if not in demon form, it would be awesome

After doing a little digging I have found a semi solution that is working (the Ace3 didn’t make a difference).

Using the line

/use [nochanneling] Chaos Strike

Instead of

/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike

Seems to be doing the trick, will come back later to report.