GSE 7.1 Destro Mythic+ / Raid Macro

Howdy folks,

Spent a lot of time banging my head against destro macros and just not getting the performance I needed out of the ones listed here. I finally decided to hack together my own. This has bits and pieces from a lot of macros already listed here, but I cleaned it up and and added some stuff and I think in its current form it is pretty hard to beat.

It is a 1 button macro w/ 3 modifiers. I run this on my G502 and use shift, ctrl, alt to time certain spells.

I currently run 1132231 with this build but I am very much open to making changes and improving the macro/spec to get my DPS higher. So if you have suggestions please let me know.

Basic fight goes like this.

Target first mob and Havoc

Tab to 2nd mob and start macro

Tab through each mob till they all have immolate (macro will restart each time you tab so it will immolate each mob u tab through)

Once immolate on the mob you have targeted is about to expire hold ctrl and it will apply havoc

Tab to another mob and let the macro apply immolate and keep doing its work.

You can hold shift during macro to cast Dimensional Rift

You can hold Alt during macro to reapply immolate to a longer fight like a boss.

Warlock is an alt and currently ilvl850. I avg 200k+ dps in mythic+ dungeons

Sequences['LegionDestro'] = {
author="Sørrows@Daggerspine",
specID=267,
version=1,
source = "Local",
helpTxt = "No Help Information",
StepFunction = GSStaticPriority,
icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
lang="enUS",
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [mod:ctrl] Havoc
/cast [mod:shift] Dimensional Rift
/cast [mod:alt] Immolate
]],
"/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target  Immolate, null",
"/cast [nochanneling] Conflagrate",
"/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Bolt",
"/castsequence [nochanneling] Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate",
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

Duddddddddddddddddddddddddde. Warlock community on WLM is blowing up.

EX threw some solid Affliction and Demo macros and then this bad boy here.

As a lvl 107 Destro Lock geared with Demo gear, with no artifact traits unlocked at all, no Relics in the weapon, no stat buffs at all and ilvl 747, I pulled 85K through a run of Neltharion’s Lair. I was topped only by a level 109 Enhance Shaman and even then it was only by 1.1K

This thing is the real deal. Very well done man.

Glad to hear you like it man! It really does work well even if you don’t take Wreak Havoc and want the extra shards. One thing I didn’t mention is I am pulling 200k+ without my 3rd relic slot unlocked. I expect 250-300k avg dps once I have my 3rd relic.

so what are u pulling singel target??

Pulls around 200k single target, so if you are running Wreak then you should have 400k+ sustained

now to only get this in my GSE ( 2.0 )hmm no nothing works. think i need to talk to tim about this

so have u tried it out after the patch ?? u still pulling the same numbers?
and lets see if we can get this voted in as an HP macro

Can you make a GSE2 version of this macro

I have not had time yet, i will get something GSE2 ready posted up by tomorrow night for you guys to test.

GSE2 imports worked for this macro. Here is the GSE2 code:

Sequences['LegionDestro'] = {
  Author="Sørrows@Daggerspine",  
  SpecID=267,
  Talents = "?,?,?,?,?,?,?",
  Help = "No Help Information",
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy  [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Havoc",
        "/cast [mod:shift] Dimensional Rift",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Immolate",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target  Immolate, null",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Conflagrate",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate, Incinerate",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

Cannot find any macros for my destro warlock anymore. Were have they gone. How to import to GSE2?

what talents you use? since you posted without talents info. lol

[quote quote=43280]what talents you use? since you posted without talents info. lol
[/quote]

All is working ok now after GSE-2 updating :slight_smile:

[quote quote=40217]Cannot find any macros for my destro warlock anymore. Were have they gone. How to import to GSE2?
[/quote]type /gs and import

[quote quote=43440]

Cannot find any macros for my destro warlock anymore. Were have they gone. How to import to GSE2?

type /gs and import [/quote]

I know

[quote quote=43687]

type /gs and import
I know [/quote]Ok, I was only trying to help

[quote quote=43701]

type /gs and import
I know
Ok, I was only trying to help [/quote]

Sorry and thanks. As you se my question was old, from January 13, and since that time I have learned how to import and so and GSE2 have been updated and import goes easier.