GSE not importing macros(HELP PLS)

Good afternoon, I apologize for my English. I have a problem
1-installed GSE addon
2-When you try to import a macro, a sign appears that the macro is not complete. And the macro doesn’t show up
I reinstalled the addon and the game client, nothing helps. I ask you to give advice on how to solve the problem with importing macros. HELP!!!

Hello there.

First, which version is that you have installed of GSE, and which version of the game are you playing ( classic, retail, etc… )

And second, not all the macros ( the oldest ones ) cannot be imported to GSE3 in its latest itinerance ( you need to make them again )

What class and macro is that you having this problem?

Cheers.

Hello,
I play WOTLK 3.4.0 classic
yes I have the latest version of GSE installed and updated via CURSE FORGE. I understand that this is the problem. But I am very stupid to write a macro myself.
I need a one button press macro for a paladin in the retribution talent. And in talent protection. To level up from 55 to 80

Have you tried these?

Cheers.

Yes I tried, same error

You can only import macros into the wrath build that were exported in the last 3 weeks. Ie created after prepatch - The older macros for Classic won’t work.

1 Like

Good afternoon, thanks for your reply. But none of the macros can be imported into my client. I can create new ones, but I can’t import them. I beg you to help me.

Hello Prony ,

I have same your problem and I’m tired to fix it with uninstalls and install again … still not work I have dk before 3 day or 4 everything work but after that’s everything broke , im waiting to fix this one

thanks for reading my message.