Guardian (Bear) Tank 5.4.8 (Build 18414) - WoD Beta capable

I’ve seen lots of different 5.4.8 versions of the Bear Tank macros, but I have yet to see one that is optimized for WoD Beta, AS WELL AS being optimized for current content. So here is my take on what has been working for me on current content, and been working flawlessly on WoD beta as well.

BearTank1

#showtooltip Mangle
/use [noform]Bear Form
/castsequence reset=target Maul,Faerie Fire,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Lacerate
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Savage Defense
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Swipe
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Maul
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Mangle
/castsequence reset=target Swipe,Mangle,Maul,Lacerate,Swipe,Mangle,Maul,Lacerate,Swipe,Mangle,Maul
/use [combat]Savage Defense
/use [combat]Enrage
/use [combat]Barkskin
/use [combat]Berserk
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

BearTank2

#showtooltip Lacerate
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Lacerate
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Savage Defense
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Maul
/castsequence reset=8 Swipe,Mangle,Maul,Lacerate,Swipe,Mangle,Maul,Lacerate,Swipe,Mangle,Maul

BearTank-AOE (3+target)

#showtooltip Enrage
/use [noform]Bear Form
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Maul
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Thrash
/castsequence reset=8 Thrash,Swipe,Maul,Thrash,Swipe,Maul,Thrash,Swipe,Maul
/use [combat]Berserk
/use [combat]Barkskin
/use [combat]Enrage
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/startattack
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Great Macros can vouch for these I’m ilvl 524 so far on my druid and these are epic :slight_smile:

2 questions however… what is BearTank2 for?? and is there a way to implement savage defines into the AoE macro??

oh sorry and what talents and macros are you running?

other than my questions anyone out there with a druid tank try these out they are truly brilliant :smiley:

I have a Razer Tartarus gaming keypad, and I use its built in repeater function (the one where it repeats key presses for as long as the key is held down, to ensure it is eula compliant.) I have BearTank1 on the 1 key, BearTank2 on the 2 key, and I have the AoE on the 3 key. Just makes it easier to ensure that things fire off when they are suppose to do so.

Also I almost forgot, I have my BearTank 0HS#IT Button as well.

#showtooltip Survival Instincts
/use [combat]Healthstone
/use [combat]Master Healing Potion
/use [combat]Frenzied Regeneration
/use [combat]Might of Ursoc
/use [combat]Incarnation
/use [combat]Survival Instincts
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14

what does the /Use 13 or /use 14 mean? and how are these macros even working. they are all way more than 255 characters long?.. Sorry for the Newbie question. just new to using macros!

[quote quote=15370]#showtooltip Enrage
/use [noform]Bear Form
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Maul
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Thrash
/castsequence reset=8 Thrash,Swipe,Maul,Thrash,Swipe,Maul,Thrash,Swipe,Maul
/use [combat]Berserk
/use [combat]Barkskin
/use [combat]Enrage
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/startattack
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()[/quote]

/use 13 and /use 14 are the 2 trinkets

To be able and use macros over 255 characters, you need an addon called Macro Toolkit

Can’t test in in WoD no Macro Toolkit for WoD yet :frowning:

Too bad complex macros are not enabled on both WoD beta and PTR, so even by using the KayrMacro (that i tested and it’s compatible) wont make you be able to use these macros at the actual state of the ptr/beta

I use a Razer tartarus game pad, and am able to input the macro into it’s internal macro system on Razer Synapse 2,0 software. No need for a macro extended or for complex macros to be enabled. They work none the less, as input commands.

What talents and Glyphs you are running with?

So far as i know, that is 100% ban.
Blizzard tolerate a internal (wow client side) macro system, and a SINGLE button pressed by external hardware/software that activate the client side macro over and over(let’s say, when you press your defined mouse button, it does “press” 1 of your keyboard every 50ms or so).

But a full programmed mouse that on a single button press emulate SEVERAL keyboard presses, is considered botting (let’s say, you press your mouse button 4 and it automatically cycle 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 etc)