Guardian Build - Shadowlands 9.0.2

Hey Everyone, It’s about time I share my Guardian Druid macro. As always there will be a few screenshots of my interface setup as well as a video going into a bit more detail about the class, interface and macro down below. Please review these before asking questions. I hope you all enjoy!

UPDATE (1/11/21) - Hi Everyone, Your feedback has been tremendously helpful and I’m so happy to be part of this community. In response to several requests to add Moonfire upkeep, the macro has been updated to do so. I tried to not overcomplicate things and added an additional Ironfur followed by Moonfire. It cases where enemies die super fast it is possible Moonfire will cast twice but after testing it doesn’t seem to take away from the rotation. I will also be updating my video by the end of next week as I received several complaints about audio. I do apologise for the quality and invested in a decent mic. As always please provide me with your feedback so that I can provide the community with better macros. Thanks for your support and don’t forget to check-in for updates!

Macro
daKIdaWjuj1SKQFPkgMQ0XqzzcEgitduUgQu2gf9nuX4KsNtuADQuUhQunquj6GQOSqkXdvPAIuP6IuqBKkLpsbmsujCsrQwPiPxkszMQOYnfv2jQAOIelvL4Pinvk1vrLKTsb6RQOQ3kQ6Usr7f6VuOAWkDyGftL8yHMSkPltAZQiFwkmArrNMkETOWSfXTvHDJ43u1WPqooL0Yj8CIMUIRRQ2ofkNhuTFjJm0g5zi1s6gW4wm8SliFaTrQnirjJePi9S)KPxGu3(ch)xEYlo4sdbIjtLu7fhsdKAaQHgufshpb5dMqMinhG8bjPtgvymLmoEcAbP5arH3GQq64js0g5zOnYZq6teihPA9RKOwBTcvQd3hGOHo1wBB2aRxl5NKG8bK(ebYrQw)kjQ1Mp6pCbMM1kuPoCp6pCbMARL9A2cf61gyqCmH1RnWG4ycRxBGbXXewVw2RzluOxl5NKG8qi9jcKJuT(vsuRLLn82Y61YYgEBz9AzzdVTSETTzdmKhgsFIa5ivRFLe1AnBF50RnWG4ycd55gsFIa5ul71SfkG8Mi9jcKtTqqzzCqQTWHKHom0csTfoKm0jGwqAAk8lAIcKkAJ8mK(ebYrQw)kjQ1Mp6pCbMM1YEnBHc9AdmioMWWbP0rnYTpjooEcsPQ1VsghqcsV7pCbg0cstXlNCGOWJ24G0ueAoqu4rBKNH0Niqos16xjrT28r)HlW0Sw2RzluOxBGbXXegoinnfEkcvkrBKNH0NbiAOJs0d41MN4ZeioAM)QcU2e5di9jcKtT5j(tEXXnwZA5gSwo4Gdoi1D9e4NmipdPNxbzC2xaKOnoiLl0eJqQnirjJS2tErTxaoxDinUvlRh6qDwhQh6SkvBqIsgzTN8IAD)tAOEI8wTHEOd1zDOEOZQuZbV27FHqjtT39gtjaYCR20GlCaKk1CWR9(xiuYu750gk5kqa)wTCLq6JCTSw3(c41Erp0dxQqVIuQrAmD3rE2lmKAi5Kxe17(dJadWLtIZahTGdoic

Interface NOT in Bear form.
interface setup.PNG

Interface in Bear form.
interface setup2.PNG

Video describing the interface, spec, consumables, enchants, etc.
https://youtu.be/FnPMe5saxzU

2 Likes

Why did you go Kyrian instead of Night Fae?

I felt Kyrian was viable in both raids and dungeons. I really like getting Phial of Serenity from Summon Steward and the ability to change talents is just a bonus. Kindred Spirits seemed useful as well in both scenarios. I typically put it on the other tank in raids and my healer in dungeons. If applied to yourself it acts as another defensive cooldown, reducing damage taken by 10% for 10 seconds. Not terrible for solo adventures or if your healer isn’t taking much damage.

Fair enough. I took Night Fae. The “Convoke the Spirits” is crazy.

Night Fae would’ve been my second choice for sure, Ursoc’s Fury Remembered would pair well with Convoke the Spirits. I’d imagine with a focus on dungeons that build would be hands down the best.

HI. I have a question how do you go about numbering your letters for a key bind? I can number my shift , ctrl etc , just not my letters . Thanks

Hi mesmers, I’m not sure what you mean by numbering your letters for a key bind. Are you trying to assign a key bind with your numbers 1-0 or are these numbers on a mouse? Let me know and I’ll do my best to help.

I am trying to key bind for example b to b1

It would seem the only combinations you can create are with the usual modifiers CTRL, ALT and Shift. I was intrigued by the thought of this and tried to find a work around but it would appear others have come to the same conclusion. You could always use a combination such as CTRL+1 but unfortunately that’s the best advice I could give you.

Thanks for the help furious and its a shame really you cannot attach a number to a letter.

Great Macro here, thank you. I went NF also but just added those myself… thx much!

1 Like

I appreciate your feedback, you’re very welcome! :grinning:

on your video I dont see moofire on target
/castsequence reset=target Moonfire, null
work only when u change target. in raid (boss fight) this is a big problem

1 Like

I appreciate the feedback, I’ll see what I can do and provide an update. I can see the need for consistent upkeep, especially for those that prefer Galactic Guardian.

1 Like

Updated the macro with Moonfire upkeep, please give it a try when you have time. I mentioned in my update that at times Moonfire can cast twice if your enemies die quickly but it doesn’t seem to take away from the core rotation. Thanks again for your suggestion and I hope this is what you were looking for!

1 Like

what ms u running? cant work out whats best

I can understand the frustration trying to get it just right. A lot of times if the macro if casted too slow or fast it’ll just completely miss abilities. I generally find a lot of success around 50 but if it feels too fast then switch to about 65. I noticed 50 has less issues getting Ironfur and Moonfire casted. Let me know if this works for you as well!

Love this macro!! where would i put night fae ability? and no channeling etc?

Super solid macro Furious. Doing really well with it!

1 Like

So i was a resto druid… changed weapon and 1 trinket and my ilvl is about 195… hit up a mythic 11 today and this macro is brilliant. thank you very much… just looking for a cat weaving one for soloing now

1 Like