Guardian Druid(Tank) 6.0.2

I have been looking all day at Druid Macros on here trying to piece together a working macro. So far this seems to be firing off just well. I am able to keep aggro, self heal and the macro doesnt seem to be locking up. I use one of the only macro addons that work and thats kyrs. Let me know if you guys are having issues

/startattack
/castsequence reset=target Faerie Fire,null
/castsequence reset=8 Thrash, Mangle, Maul, Lacerate, Thrash, Mangle, Maul, Lacerate, Thrash, Mangle, Maul
/console autounshift 0
/use [@player,combat] Healing Touch
/constole autounshift 1
/use [combat] Barkskin
/cast [combat] Savage Defense
/use [combat] Berserk
/cast Cenarion Ward
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]<

The only thing I noticed with this one, is that:

A) Too much Maul. It’s set to trigger Savage defense, but maul is used so much, in a 3 minute test on a test dummy, I can’t get enough rage to do it. So, I built up half a bar of rage by auto attacking. Then started the macro. Still took a while to get a savage defense off. Good macro other than that.

B) Also, I don’t really think I can stress this enough, As a guardian druid, You guys should not be putting Barkskin in a macro. With this new 6.0 Patch, it is so crucial at times it’s unreal. And, if it’s on CD, byebye Druid. >.<

I was able to look at the macro and i see what your talking about I have removed one of the mauls and have removed barkskin as i died once or twice while it was on cooldown

/startattack
/castsequence reset=7 Thrash, Mangle, Maul, Lacerate, Thrash, Mangle, Lacerate, Thrash, Mangle, Maul
/console autounshift 0
/constole autounshift 1
/use [combat] Berserk
/cast Cenarion Ward

Shouldn’t you also be doing 3 Lacerate to stack for pulverize and maul only when tooth and claw procs?

[quote quote=16432]I was able to look at the macro and i see what your talking about I have removed one of the mauls and have removed barkskin as i died once or twice while it was on cooldown

/startattack
/castsequence reset=7 Thrash, Mangle, Lacerate, Thrash, Mangle, Lacerate, Thrash, Mangle, lacerate, pulverize
/console autounshift 0
/constole autounshift 1
/use [combat] Berserk
/cast Cenarion Ward

[/quote]