Guardian PVE 7.3.2 3131221 or 1123321 or 1123121 or 1133121

[quote quote=49888]not to get off subject but what kind of talents you running and Mystic are you doing and have you tank tos yet. trying to optimise if anything else out there better then what I have. I am running 2,1,3,1,3,3,1 been doing Mystic 10 and higher and only got threw the first couple bosses in tos.
[/quote]

For Mythics I usually run 1,3,1,3,3,2,1 for Raid I usually run 2,1,3,3,2,2,1 But I also change around a lot depending on the fight, and my roll/ difficulty of the Mythic ect. I look at it like this:
Tier 15:any of the 3 are situational viable. Brambles for DPS, Bristling Fur for pure Def
Tier 30:Wild Charge when you need to get back into position fast,Guttural for everything else
Tier 45: Balance when you are the add tank or in Mythics, Resto to help the Healers load
Tier 60:All personal pref, but I like Typhoon
Tier 75:I cheat I have the SoTF ring. Incarn for another CD, Galactic for DPS lazer Beam bear
Tier 90:No reason to ever take anything but Guardian of Elune
Tier 100:If you have the Lego pants Rend and Tear always. If not Pulverize is probably better as long as you are good at using it correctly. but its really splitting hairs and Rend and Tear is always a solid choice.

Edited: Sorry forgot to answer your other question. We went 9/9 reg and 7/9 H ToS this week and plan on stepping into Mythic tonight.

Updated 08/02/2017 - It’s been too long so I’ve updated this again. Removed Maul again as it’s a useless ability. If you care to use it just keep in on your bars and use is manually. Macro has been reworked to keep Ironfur up as much as possible. I’ve also made a simple macro for Swipe/Thrash when you’re just trying to pick up a bunch of trash ie: doing Mythics.

Hello,

My druid tank is a troll and I’d like to know how I may include my racial in this macro please?

Thank you

just add on the next line after /cast mangle

/cast Berserking

why not simply Mod - Frenzied Regeneration?

[quote quote=53285]why not simply Mod – Frenzied Regeneration?
[/quote]

You could. I prefer having it all in one. It works well for what I need and my healing in raid is on point with DK’s so I’m happy. lol

No link to your Beast Master Hunter PVE macro. Have you took it down?

Updated to reflect macros still work in 7.3. No actual changes were made to the macros.

[quote quote=54190]No link to your Beast Master Hunter PVE macro. Have you took it down?
[/quote]

Not sure what happened to it. I know they’re pruning post but it’s not even in the archive section. I think they accidentally deleted it while pruning. I’ll remake it soon.

Ok BM macro was remade and reposted.

I have a question. it maybe stupid but im new to this whole GSE macro thing. the Macro to start off is amazing thank you for all the work you put into it. One problem i am having and im not sure if it has something to do with the macro. Is the past few weeks ive been in Heroic Tomb with it. And I am either constantly Loosing my target or it is changing my target… and that makes it difficult if i loose my target and i have to taunt. i was just wondering if this was in the macro somewere or is it something else. i tried to recreate it on target dummies and i couldnt get it to do what its doing in the raid… thank you again for all you do. have a great day.

[quote quote=54421]I have a question. it maybe stupid but im new to this whole GSE macro thing. the Macro to start off is amazing thank you for all the work you put into it. One problem i am having and im not sure if it has something to do with the macro. Is the past few weeks ive been in Heroic Tomb with it. And I am either constantly Loosing my target or it is changing my target… and that makes it difficult if i loose my target and i have to taunt. i was just wondering if this was in the macro somewere or is it something else. i tried to recreate it on target dummies and i couldnt get it to do what its doing in the raid… thank you again for all you do. have a great day.
[/quote]

There’s nothing in the macro to force a target change. Whatever you target stays targeted until it’s dead then it will automatically target another mob. You might want to try deleting and reimporting the macro. If that doesn’t work, there is something else doing it.

(Updated 12/02/2017) No Changes Made