Guardian PVE 7.3.2 3131221 or 1123321 or 1123121 or 1133121

Did it for you you, this should import :slight_smile:

Sequences['Bear'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.00.
Author="Asthea@Wyrmrest Accord",
SpecID=104,
Talents = "33?,?,?,?,?,",
Default=1,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
Combat=false,
Trinket1=false,
Trinket2=false,
Head=false,
Neck=false,
Belt=false,
Ring1=false,
Ring2=false,
StepFunction = "Sequential",
KeyPress={
"/cast [@player, nostance:1] Bear Form",
"/castsequence  reset=target  Moonfire, null",
"/cast Wild Charge",
},
PreMacro={
},
"/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
"/cast Thrash",
"/castsequence Mangle, Moonfire",
"/castsequence Swipe, Swipe, Moonfire, Swipe, Thrash",
"/castsequence Ironfur, Ironfur",
"/cast Mangle",
"/cast Thrash",
"/cast Frenzied Regeneration",
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
"/cast Mangle",
},
},
},
}

Thank you very much

This macro is a thing of beauty, thank you very much.
Runs smooth as silk, firing all skills, no lockups.

Hi guys I am new to this site and I have a question… I haven’t tried any macros yet since I am still trying to understand how they work, my question is this:
“5 Talents = “33?,?,?,?,?,”,”
What does that line mean?
What talents are picked?
What talents do I have to pick in places are ?'s are?

I’m not quite sure why it does that on export but, the macro works with several talents. 3131221 1123321 1123121 1133121 and probably others. I’m currently using 1133121

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/azuremyst/failsauce

[quote quote=48284]Hi guys I am new to this site and I have a question… I haven’t tried any macros yet since I am still trying to understand how they work, my question is this: “5 Talents = “33?,?,?,?,?,”,” What does that line mean? What talents are picked? What talents do I have to pick in places are ?’s are?
[/quote]

Never mind my post earlier, I’ve realized that Maul is not that great for DPS.

Love the macro, any way to get the frenzied regenerations from blowing all 3 charges though ^^. Tried several variations with the ironfur sequence etc, just can’t seem to get it to work properly.

[quote quote=48653]Love the macro, any way to get the frenzied regenerations from blowing all 3 charges though ^^. Tried several variations with the ironfur sequence etc, just can’t seem to get it to work properly.
[/quote]

I’m sure there’s a way but I can’t think of a good way to do it right now.

Updated for 7.2.5 06/14/2017

Hey Kevin, by chance will you be updating this one or will you be sticking to it? :slight_smile:

[quote quote=49569]Hey Kevin, by chance will you be updating this one or will you be sticking to it? ???
[/quote]

As of right now the macro and dps it’s putting out is working well for me. I’m around 760kdps solo target in current gear on boss fights. I will be checking for more optimal builds after ToS is out for a few weeks and may or may not update the spec/macro then.

Macro works great, I am using it to lvl a guardian currently. The problem I am having is the sequential, seeing as how i do not have all spells currently (lvl 17 atm). Is there a way to make this priority or anything for leveling?

[quote quote=49718]Macro works great, I am using it to lvl a guardian currently. The problem I am having is the sequential, seeing as how i do not have all spells currently (lvl 17 atm). Is there a way to make this priority or anything for leveling?
[/quote]

Your best bet would be to remove the cast sequences that you don’t have talents for yet. You could replace the line with a “/cast” for whatever abilities you may have at that level.

Hello everybody, see if anybody could help out on this I no it has been asking but after “/cast [combat] Frenzied Regeneration”, can you type in after expiring recast then it recast frenzied regeneration or some thing.

With that line as it is written it should cast FR on cooldown, the only condition that it has is that you are in combat (and have enough Rage). Is it not doing that? Or do you mean: Cast it once, let it tick, wait for it to expire, then cast it again?? If that is your intent then the answer is No. There is no way to Look at buffs and then make a spell cast based off the results (Well technically there is, but those programs are called “BOTs” and will get you banned). The best we can do is guess at the timing and throw fluff into the macro to try and space the timings correctly. Problem i that timing is different for everyone depending on Haste, Gear, Talents, Procs, Latency and probably another list of 10 things. All we can do is try to find middle ground for everyone, or tune it for ourselves and let everyone else sort it out.

it using all 3 at once and I no if we could but an extra line in there to keep them from using them all at once

I’m playing around with one of my own to work out the timings so as not to cast them all at once. I dunno if Kevin is interested in trying to do anything with his or not. Its honestly only an issue initially (and yeah I agree it is a problem, but it requires creative workarounds to resolve), after it burns the 3 it just uses it on CD thereafter. I’m trying to work through it on mine because I agree that it is a problem, but it does require some creativity.

I should have a working version of mine up on the forums (likely a Beta test) at some point this week. Not to try and compete with Kevin or his Macro he does great work. Just to offer another option.

Ya same here but have not figured it out lol but I Mulally use them it not a big deal anyways but I just thought to be cool after one expires the next one would kick in.

[quote quote=49886]Ya same here but have not figured it out lol but I Mulally use them it not a big deal anyways but I just thought to be cool after one expires the next one would kick in.
[/quote]

The path that I am on right now for these sort of spells is to put a /cast line in the Pre-macro area and set a loop limit for the number of iterations that the main body of the macro runs through before firing the pre-macro again. But there are obvious limitations to this method and it requires playing with the loop limit number a lot to get the timing right and is not precise. Best I have come up with so far is to get it close and occasionally clip. FR specifically is difficult because of the stacks/ optimal return and such. Personally I use it manually when I am in higher content. Baseline heal return is like 6% but if you hit it right after a large damage spike you can get like 20-25%? and there is literally 0 legal way to make a macro account for that. I get it, its lazymacro site and for the most part people want a “hit it and forget it” macro. I have one that just spams FR for dungeons and such, its just a lot of invested time trying to find a solution to something that I personally only use in boring content.

not to get off subject but what kind of talents you running and Mystic are you doing and have you tank tos yet. trying to optimise if anything else out there better then what I have. I am running 2,1,3,1,3,3,1 been doing Mystic 10 and higher and only got threw the first couple bosses in tos.