GUARDIAN-TALE (GSE 3.1.29, Patch 10.0.5, Level 70)

Hi guys,

I got fed up with all the different macros not working exactly like I expected them to, so I created my own.

It’s quite simple using a priority loop and a bunch of variables.

I use Fore’s Druid Auras.

Give it a try and let me know of any problems!

Kind regards,
Markus

GUARDIAN-TALE

diuEeaalqYTev0VifdJKCmv1YivptfnnLORrsL2MOcFJukJtsQZjQY6iP8osQQ7rkPgijvCqfSqfYdbrnrsKlkQ0gfv1hjbojjQzkjCtjj7ev)KeudLuswki1tfMQsDvqOTcI8vsj8wLWDvO2l1Gv0HHSyq5XOyYOuxgyZsQ(mj0OvHtRkVws0SfLBJs2Tk9BOgUs64Ks0YL45ImDIRdQ2ojv57Ks14bbNxsz9KGmFP2pY(7T5FhkaIdqRKYd8CUhQixZ192rviMco5T5FVDaju5HGLbsE7GnwsEB(3HggussaTeo4YaOjnlGeq0AgPKPrqffbcnPzvy8T(RaGIMx4zzwCiySC4T5FhAyqjHMlyHzRgktgttOrkeWIdyauXBZ)o0WGscnxCX1XfwQ9htZrauHM5JlSSyXXaJ8W3K3M)928VdQPggavOMAZ1Dqn1SXsIAQn)0b1ulySCqn1MV0HggusO5caeEjjb1bQWcQkVyTFvdAKIaAIRtt5aqZidawbLX0eAKIaAIRtt5aqZidawbfh7ARahdmYdFTyUU3M)928VdQPggavOMAZ1Dqn1SXsIAQn)0b1ulySCqn1MV0HggusO5cgmlyizmn)5PRQ6VJDTvGJbg5HVwmx3BZ)oOMAyauHAQnx3b1uZgljQP28thutTGXYb1uB(shAyqjHMlaq4LKeuhOcRX08RkhvFQ7yxBf4yGrE4RfZp928VdQPggavOMAZ1Dqn1SXsIAQn)0b1ulySCqn1MV0HggusO5cwy2QLoE1LX0u)FQTCSu9P55zEFT5yxBf4yGrE4Rfh7ARahvGXRoGgScqI5FhHawZh(LrE4RdTQ8WLNuZI5NEB(3b1uddGkutT56oOMA2yjrn1MF6GAQfmwoOMAZx6qddkj0CbacVKKG6avybvLxS2VQnQ8ss27QinZhEzmnhvEjj7DvKM5dV4yxBf4yGrE4Rflou(cd(ltGeQ8qWYajVDazmlyiXJSyXIJkqjbIRSrcGTdDv6NQ01Rwx1pVF1o0caQYb4fuYBloQciiLqcYBhBug4kjhogGlh4IJbg4LhgEsqza1zugIPYd0LTdfe5cjqj9WxZp)655Ok0fokt5RakQh4kp81JCOeOocEMy(3rU364cdaYywRibb7L9KAEKJyfWOSsM)vT0XwHHS5FvQuPsDDWrSaouaehGwjLh45CpurUwSyXg

Talents

Council

BcGAPjJFohhWlFcNj9E1Av/dNBAAAAAAISapJhkkIpoEUSSSkEAAAAAAKAkIAARSSikItEaJCAAAAAAkAAA

Dathea, Diurna, Raszageth, Trash

BgGAPjJFohhWlFcNj9E1Av/dNBAAAAAAAAAAAAAJSSiUSCRSSCES0AASCCEIJJJJJSBaJOAAAAAAgIgoJEA

Eranog, Kurog, Sennarth, Terros

BgGAPjJFohhWlFcNj9E1Av/dNBAAAAAAAAAAAAAJSSiUSiEJJJQIRjCAJCCSAJJJJJSDaJOAAAAAAgIggAA

Fortified

BgGAPjJFohhWlFcNj9E1Av/dNBAAAAAAAAAAAAAJSSiUiUkEJJQQ0AASCCEIJJJJJSBaJOAAAAAAgIgoJRA

Tyrannical

BgGAPjJFohhWlFcNj9E1Av/dNBAAAAAAAAAAAAAJSSiUiUkEJJEBRDAIJIQgkkkkkINol4AAAAAAAiAimQA

These builds are for damage over survivability, please keep that in mind.

Raw Edit

{
    ["Variables"] = {
        ["dots"] = {
            [1] = "/castsequence  reset=ctrl/target  Moonfire, null"
        },
        ["tooth"] = {
            [1] = "/cast [mod:alt] Raze"
        },
        ["bear"] = {
            [1] = "/cast [noform:1] Bear Form"
        }
    },
    ["Actions"] = {
        [1] = {
            [1] = "~~bear~~",
            [2] = "~~dots~~",
            [3] = "~~tooth~~",
            [4] = "/cast [exists,harm,known:Rage of the Sleeper] Rage of the Sleeper",
            ["Type"] = "Action"
        },
        [2] = {
            [1] = {
                [1] = "~~bear~~",
                [2] = "~~dots~~",
                [3] = "~~tooth~~",
                [4] = "/cast [combat] 192081",
                ["Type"] = "Action"
            },
            [2] = {
                [1] = "~~bear~~",
                [2] = "~~dots~~",
                [3] = "~~tooth~~",
                [4] = "/cast [exists,harm] 106832",
                ["Type"] = "Action"
            },
            [3] = {
                [1] = "~~bear~~",
                [2] = "~~dots~~",
                [3] = "~~tooth~~",
                [4] = "/cast [mod:shift] 213764; 33917",
                ["Type"] = "Action"
            },
            ["Type"] = "Loop",
            ["Repeat"] = 1,
            ["StepFunction"] = "Priority"
        },
        [3] = {
            [1] = "~~bear~~",
            [2] = "~~dots~~",
            [3] = "~~tooth~~",
            [4] = "/cast [exists,harm,known:Bristling Fur] Bristling Fur",
            ["Type"] = "Action"
        }
    },
    ["InbuiltVariables"] = {
        ["Combat"] = true
    }
}

Usage Information

1. Moonfire is applied to a new target automatically. You can reapply it by pressing Ctrl, in case Galactic Guardian doesn’t proc in time.
  2. Hold Shift, when engaging more than 5 targets.
  3. Press Alt to use Raze on Tooth and Claw procs.
  4. Bristling Bur or Rage of the Sleeper are cast on cooldown during combat.

Make sure to use all other cooldowns manually, e.g. Barkskin, Skull Bash, Renewal or Incarnation.

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.29.

3 Likes

so this macro moves my main action buttons

I noticed that as well but I just got rid of that part in the macro so it didn’t do that. overall though not to bad of a macro. Thank you for the share

I moved the action bar stuff directly to the macro stub for myself, so it’s not needed in the macro anymore.

how do i do remove all that?

I already removed it. The latest version is in the first post.

When I copy the gse code it comes out with the title F-crstl instead of G-crstl and it puts me into feral form

Will update the first post, when the edit block is over.

Updated with the correct export!

This one is as close to one-button performance as I have seen. Very good for disabled hands.

Made some additional changes to my guardian macro based on my latest logs and tests.

hi there,

im looking for talents used and im not sure what to do with the codes you provided? clicking them doesnt show me anything, opening them as website links results in nothing, how do i see your talents? :slight_smile:

thank you in advance :slight_smile:

You can import them inside the game.

im gonna need more than that because i fail to see where i import them in game. ^^;

edit: found them ^^

Click my last reply! It links to a guide on Wowhead.

ah, was just a tad to late. i found out how to import them. i was unaware we can now import talents ^^;
been a good year or 2 since i played :stuck_out_tongue:

thank you for the help :slight_smile:

I adjusted my builds based on the latest Dreamgrove discussions and hope to have an updated Guardian macro out soon.

keeps saying talents are out of date

That would be because the druid tree changed in 10.0.5

The macro should still work properly with all standard builds listed on Dreamgrove or Wowhead. Not sure, if there is a need to further optimise it.

1 Like