Hammer Pvp Build

I keep my cursor on me so Final Reckoning casts at my feet. ```
d8tCdaWykTEiIEjKK3cryBsOBlk1mHK6WknBiCxikUjr4xI4BQsNwk7eQ9I2Tc7NI(POGHjvnobzGqkDzQmyIA4QQdsvhfs0XiCoivlucwQQOflrwofEOaEkyzc1ZL0effnvvMmr00jDrb1RGe6zsLRtKMMe1wfvSzifBhIsFeIkFvuvFwuLxlqJeIuxvuPrlkz8qcoPQWzHi5AI05fYkffATqu1Vv0uWJybHNHpIJ5rqI1AmR8iwWJqoRrBlHWv5rLG3QT5OYJybpIfesSBvnLpx2FeRHPmGyRzr4I(ocER2MdQehZJybHe7wvtzrOYflgt4I(ocER2MdQe3XJybHe7wvtzKaTwPg1PbYyk3vU7nwq4I(ocER2MdQexMhXccj2TQMYHsJtls4I(ocER2MdQeNYJybHe7wvtzb6VP9eUOVJG3QT5GkXf5rSGqIDRQPCCF8RGWf9De8wTnhuj(LhXccj2TQMYDVPPVfjCrFhbVvBZbvIdXJybHe7wvtzrOYPVPeUOVJG3QT5GkXOZJybHe7wvt5orOqLjCrFhbVvBZbvIf98iwqiXUv1uoUC8BkHl67i4TABoOsSqWJybHe7wvt540u07EjCrFhbVvBZbvIfX8iwqiXUv1uoGH06kzBKNPmOgTGUkHl67i4TABoOsLWJrjPneAoRrBlHWv5rLkvcOERAUFjx1jjH4(4U(ub69HeDIoc572GEPgBLhvcs40nZvxEeUfHBOvcfqQWEafLkbEwePxua1jiPEiFHSmK0gW79O0N3JCxfGFUziVG5hmy(G379EVpyaacuimk3Nle4jQGNpcgoJnOGNGxQM10GaQm2sLAU)QAeA9gU1uonMaYbHZXzuBZbXDIUocsSdPlIhd1zGSUH2MdwGaEZ2r4z4Jq4bAMgwxGz2)v3snennIfiaFN9rMe)2t4YqaIf99I(Ecz6qZkfHsSGkvQKa

# RET

## Talents: BYEAS+uMNo6HaxL/ztTZBhrdcCAAAQAgIUatSSpUOgkWkkWSAAAAAAAkCSSCBEQaRaSCRKSRIkEJiSBA

Ret still a beast just not a god in pvp

i dropped a bunch of mastery and added haste and my dps went up substantially.

once you get haste stacked switch to Crusade

ive been playing with this one alot but i have some questions about the macro. the first block in the macro is templar slash and it is white meaning or at least i think it means i do not have this spell. is this a talent tree spell thats missing? You also said about using the cursor for final reckoning but i dont see this spell in the macro at all. Also the last block has crusading strikes which is white also and i cannot find it in the spell list. still enjoying the macro as it is good job.

yah when they fixed crusader i didnt remove templar or crusader (crusader being auto attack now)

/cast [@cursor] Final Reckoning is the 4th block casts at cursor location

thanks man. i changed @cursor to @player lol dont know where my cursor is half the time

at player though I believe would rewuire that players exact name thats why i always just keep my cursor on me so it will hit whomever i am attacking. took awhile to get used to but becomes second nature before you know it.

duh i get it now i put my name at cursor good call