Havoc PVE 7.3.2 2213311 or 2223311

(Updated 12/02/2017) No Changes Made

These macros will work in both of these setups 2213311 or 2223311. The first being more of an AOE spec and the second being more of a single target spec. I use the second while raiding.

There is one macro that has Vengful Retreat and Fel Rush built into it and one that doesn’t because some fights, like Viz in kara it’s better to not use auto Vengeful Retreat… lol

For the 1st macro use Fel rush to start your attack then mash the macro. I find when Vengeful Retreat casts it’s better to hit a separate button to Fel Rush then go back to mashing the macro again otherwise you may fire off an ability from to far away or have down time.

For the 2nd macro use of Vengeful Retreat and Fel Rush is completely up to you.

Has Vengeful Retreat and Fel Rush

Sequences['DH_Havoc'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.02.
  Author="Failtrail@Azuremyst",
  SpecID=577,
  Talents = "2213311",
  Default=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      LoopLimit=1,
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [nochanneling] Blur",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Nemesis",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] Felblade",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Blades",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Fury of the Illidari",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Blade Dance",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Throw Glaive",
        "/castsequence [nochanneling] Vengeful Retreat, !Fel Rush",
        "/cast !Eye Beam",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

No Vengeful Retreat or Fel Rush

Sequences['DH_Havoc_NoVRT'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.02.
  Author="Failtrail@Azuremyst",
  SpecID=577,
  Talents = "2213311",
  Default=1,
  Icon='ability_demonhunter_specdps',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] Felblade",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Blade Dance",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

m8 Normal GS works fine GSE is broken but not the original even pre macroes work fine by me

I’ve updated and added a second macro.

Hello

How do i get my macro to work in Game???

Jimmy

How has the macro performed in dungeons? I’m curious how the Nemesis build, rather than the Momentum build, rates? On a target dummy, this would do quite well since Nemesis will stay on a single target the whole time. But is the lack of the 25% damage buff while Nemesis is on cooldown very noticeable in a dungeon?

Check out my heroic run on EN last night. I need to make some tweaks to my play style. As for Mythics, I don’t have any numbers for that yet.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20523286/10/

[quote quote=39802]Hello
How do i get my macro to work in Game???
Jimmy
[/quote]

Jimmy you use an addon called Gnome Sequencer Advanced. https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/gse-gnome-sequencer-enhanced-advanced-macros

ty got it to work :slight_smile:

Jimmy

[quote quote=39895]How has the macro performed in dungeons? I’m curious how the Nemesis build, rather than the Momentum build, rates? On a target dummy, this would do quite well since Nemesis will stay on a single target the whole time. But is the lack of the 25% damage buff while Nemesis is on cooldown very noticeable in a dungeon?
[/quote]
I would just say remove Nemesis and then use it on another button so you have more control over it.

[quote quote=40076]I would just say remove Nemesis and then use it on another button so you have more control over it.
[/quote]

but then how would I go afk on boss fights and still rip out top 5 dps? lol

can you creat this macro without burst cds and Demon’s Bite as secound ?

[quote quote=40424]can you creat this macro without burst cds and Demon’s Bite as secound ?
[/quote]

Just edit the macro after you import it and remove what you don’t want in it.

Kevin! you are a God! thank you

Hey all, I have a general question. In the macro, you have /cast and /castsequence. I understand what each does, but I don’t understand what happens as I am mashing the button when it comes to the /castsequence. Like in the first macro you do /cast /cast /castsequence /cast etc… when it gets to the /castsequence does each mash actually go through the sequence until the end and then go to the next /cast in the macro? or does it walk through the sequence with each pass through the macro?

[quote quote=42113]Hey all, I have a general question. In the macro, you have /cast and /castsequence. I understand what each does, but I don’t understand what happens as I am mashing the button when it comes to the /castsequence. Like in the first macro you do /cast /cast /castsequence /cast etc… when it gets to the /castsequence does each mash actually go through the sequence until the end and then go to the next /cast in the macro? or does it walk through the sequence with each pass through the macro?
[/quote]

It’d be nice if it worked in a sequential manner but unfortunately it doesn’t or I haven’t figured out how.

/castsequence 1, 2, 3, 4,
/cast 5
/cast 6

We’d expect it to go 1-6 in order doing 1-4 before it hits 5-6 but that’s not how it happens unfortunately.

It’ll do 1 then maybe 2 or it could be 5 or 6 then 2 then 3 or 5 or 6 then 3 etc etc etc. At least this what I’ve seen to be true.

It will go 1 5 6 2 5 6 3 5 6 4 5 6

[quote quote=42120]It will go 1 5 6 2 5 6 3 5 6 4 5 6
[/quote]

How would you force it to go 1-6 then? That’s what I"m trying to figure out.

Thank you. I thought that was happening, but I wasn’t sure. If you wanted it to go more in order wouldn’t you just use /cast for everything then? I guess even then if your mash too fast or have you mouse clicking too fast, it is going to skip stuff too.

I really liked your macro. I added movement effects by holding down CTRL or ALT while your using it. Basically holding down CTRL and spamming it will force a Vengegul Retreat, and then Fel Blades to jump back in. Holding down ALT allows you to Blade Dance, and then Fel Rush.

Sequences['DH_Havoc'] = {
  Author="Someguy",  
  SpecID=577,
  Talents = "2213311",
  Default=1,
  Icon='ability_demonhunter_specdps',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [combat,mod:alt] Fel Rush",
        "/cast [combat,mod:ctrl] Vengeful Retreat",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast !Eye Beam",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast [combat,mod:ctrl] Felblade",
        "/cast [combat,mod:alt] Blade Dance",
      },
    },
  },
}

[quote quote=42121]

It will go 1 5 6 2 5 6 3 5 6 4 5 6

How would you force it to go 1-6 then? That’s what I”m trying to figure out. [/quote]

Just take out the cast sequences and making them each their own line should work.