Havoc PVE 7.3.2 2213311 or 2223311

i am ilvl 889 and my dps is sometimes high and sometimes i am just above the tank so i dont know what to do now

Tested this for 5 minutes on Imprisoned Centurion Ilvl 881 not all DPS gear i belive and ended up after 5 minutes with 555K DPS acording to recount. So dunno if thats good evry now and then hitting the traningd next to him.

with this gear: World of Warcraft

I have used various different items from this thread and other to make my macro in GSSE 2.0.14
I am item lvl 877 and this works for me. Around 950 if I trip the cd’s and down to 375-400 after it settles down. Anyway all your cd are available for when you need them using Ctrl though you will have to unbind Ctrl in in game key binds.

Sequences['HavocSingle'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Birky",
  SpecID=577,
  Talents = "?,?,?,?,?,?,?",
  Help = "Talents 2,2,3,3,3,1,1",
  Default=1,
  Mythic=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Blur",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Darkness",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Chaos Blades",
        "/cast [mod:Ctrl] Nemesis",
        "/use [mod:Ctrl] Potion of Prolonged Power",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] Felblade",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Fury of the Illidari",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Blade Dance",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Eye Beam",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Throw Glaive",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl, @player] Metamorphosis",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
        "/use [combat,nochanneling] 13",
        "/use [combat,nochanneling] 14",
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Chaos Nova",
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Blur",
      },
    },
  },
}

The following might work better for you since Eyebeam is a channeled spell.

Sequences['HavocSingle'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
  Author="Birky",
  SpecID=577,
  Talents = "?,?,?,?,?,?,?",
  Help = "Talents 2,2,3,3,3,1,1",
  Default=1,
  Mythic=1,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
      StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
      KeyPress={
        "/targetenemy [noharm][dead]",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Blur",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Darkness",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Chaos Blades",
        "/cast [mod:Ctrl] Nemesis",
        "/use [mod:Ctrl] Potion of Prolonged Power",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [nochanneling] Fury of the Illidari",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Chaos Strike",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Blade Dance",
        "/cast !Eye Beam",
        "/cast [nochanneling] Throw Glaive",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl, @player] Metamorphosis",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/startattack",
        "/use [combat,nochanneling] 13",
        "/use [combat,nochanneling] 14",
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Chaos Nova",
        "/cast [combat,nochanneling] Blur",
      },
    },
  },
}

Just imho

My 10 Mins solo dummy test is below with this macro
309k DPS with 886 Gear.
%28 Chaos Strike
%10 Felblade
%8 Blade Dance
%7.5 Annihilation
%7.5 Throw Glaive

My talents are: 2.2.2.3.3.1.1
Using AHK at 150 ms

My gear link: World of Warcraft

So i really need help. Someone please tell me what the hell i am doing wrong ? My simcraft result is 480k and i am doing 350k in 3 mins. 300k in 10 mins. Need help

[quote quote=45829]My 10 Mins solo dummy test is below with this macro 309k DPS with 886 Gear. %28 Chaos Strike %10 Felblade %8 Blade Dance %7.5 Annihilation %7.5 Throw Glaive
My talents are: 2.2.2.3.3.1.1 Using AHK at 150 ms
My gear link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/ofinfort/simple
So i really need help. Someone please tell me what the hell i am doing wrong ? My simcraft result is 480k and i am doing 350k in 3 mins. 300k in 10 mins. Need help
[/quote]

Not really sure where it’s going wrong for you but my simcraft is at 520k and I’m usually at 490-510 on solo target. I don’t use ahk and I manually fel rush every time a vengeful retreat goes off to avoid down time.

[quote quote=42119]

Hey all, I have a general question. In the macro, you have /cast and /castsequence. I understand what each does, but I don’t understand what happens as I am mashing the button when it comes to the /castsequence. Like in the first macro you do /cast /cast /castsequence /cast etc… when it gets to the /castsequence does each mash actually go through the sequence until the end and then go to the next /cast in the macro? or does it walk through the sequence with each pass through the macro?

It’d be nice if it worked in a sequential manner but unfortunately it doesn’t or I haven’t figured out how. /castsequence 1, 2, 3, 4, /cast 5 /cast 6 We’d expect it to go 1-6 in order doing 1-4 before it hits 5-6 but that’s not how it happens unfortunately. It’ll do 1 then maybe 2 or it could be 5 or 6 then 2 then 3 or 5 or 6 then 3 etc etc etc. At least this what I’ve seen to be true. [/quote]

also to note, unless you put a reset=combat/target/1 -or something along those lines- in the castsequence line, the castsequence does not reset although the whole macro will. so if in cycling through it stops on 3 at the last target the first it will fire on the next target/combat wil be 4. not 1.

–by no means an expert, or even that knowledgeable, but found this out playing with these on a different class(shaman)

just wanted to say thanks for posting this beauty. Nice and simple and what I was looking for, only thing I tweeked was taking nemesis and chaos blades out so I can do a manual burst before Meta, on lusts and start of fight etc. Currently 880ilvl doing 1mil single target burst and bursts pretty nice in AoE even in a single targetbuild

Here is the problem i get tried 6 different macros from this forum but none of them casts throw glavie…Help me out guys…

it shows skill shadowy like too far away alert occurs even im 1 feet away.

I’d try deleting and reinstalling GSE from scratch. It works in my macros every time.

[quote quote=46707]Here is the problem i get tried 6 different macros from this forum but none of them casts throw glavie…Help me out guys…
it shows skill shadowy like too far away alert occurs even im 1 feet away.
[/quote]

Do you have it selected as a talent?

yes sir.

will this work on normal gse my macros still work but as of patch they won’t throw glaive anymore

everything else works it just stop throwing the glaive so if i add this to normal use will it work have not installed gse 2 yet nor do i want to

I too am having issues with Throw Glaive… it’s greyed out when the macro gets to it

But I can use it manually…

for some reason i can not import any of these macros like i was able to before patch. Any idea why?

Ok guys I’ve done a lot of testing and you’re right it’s not throwing glaive even when I adjust the macro and put it elsewhere. I’ve submitted a bug report to GSE. Certain abilities greyed out since 7.2 · Issue #295 · TimothyLuke/GSE-Advanced-Macro-Compiler · GitHub

I solved the issue tonight by switching to Veng and back… this fixes it until you relog it seems

any news about when gs will be updated for 7.2?

i can confirm switching specs works

and no one ever answered my question will these new ones work with old gse have not nor do i want to install the new one

I don’t know if anything changed, but I tested this out today (4/17) and it looks like it is working fine. Saw Throw Glaive in my recount logs after doing fresh log in.