HAVOK BETA 8.0x

In an effort to keep many up and running as quick as possible, I’ve been working on some quick start macros
on as many classes as I can.

I don’t expect these to be optimal yet just to get things going from the Launch of BFA, they all work for me
feel free to try and leave feedback, although I don’t intend to change anything until live or if they change a class drastically.
I don’t mind you using these as a foundation for your own macro just some praise ???

the new GSE uses a code string now for ease of importing,
these are all tested using bosted 110s in Zulazar no leggos and bottom barrel gear so may perform better

this plays like the Eyebeam build from legion.
Mod shift for blade dance
mod alt for chaos strike, basically use it as a resource dump when capped

dGtwcaWsiL3kITrPMPGy2s1nLu(LO6BIYoLYEv2nX(H6Niv1WGi)MKbkPQHcjnyedhs1brQCmuDCHWcfIwksvoSQwUq9ms5PQSmQ65uzIcstLctwq10bDrbOhJYLbUoszJcGTkqTzbLTlqURinli8zj50smsbutJunAkACiPtcrDBH01qIZdjETaY6Ku5CuYJpJ147cmDbtF0ImGg0TMFg7m(oqGUDACnUgNVluqypToCn(UAplwfmi2vuIBgRXNXA8D5S3bDGiObegatsefZ8fb0lsvkMWT9EDneyc32711qGjCBFMLocmHB796AiWeUTpZshbMWT9zw6R53LZEhetsefZ8fb0lsvkMWTOIexBnTD5S3bXKerXmFra9IuLIjEkuPAJ0A67YzVdIjjIIz(Ia6fPkft8uOA5PSgLD5S3bXKerXmFra9IuLIj8mlKOKTleLc9qkrlW102HQYbR9Sy1mgC3bbOhaAcdwuYUdebnGalFFhAauqng4CZyn(UC27GysIOyMViGErQqGjrvHxNZSegmft4uPQBzTMFxo7DqmjrumZxeqViviWKOQWRdt(omft42(ml9b3HAmO2ZIvZyn(UC27GysIOyMViGErQsXeUT3RRn4o0aOqpqh8oWmgCWb3rhnOPkExdeOs0V(dLEqV8UDh6agYHUgLSSDiZuYUD1EH23rwGG4GacSOKf5GdUbaHAVOKBETA
Talents 3131311

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.00.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Demon’s Bite

KeyPress: Blade Dance, Chaos Strike

Main Sequence: Demon’s Bite, Eye Beam, Chaos Nova, Dark Slash, Fel Barrage, Chaos Strike

This is nice and all, but it kinda sucks not being able to see the actual spells on the forum. It’s all code =/

So install it and see what it’s like in the client :wink:

Even if it was not in code you’d still struggle because then it’s going to be just Spell ID’s and that would throw you off still.

It’s something that you will need to get used to though.

when you say install it do you mean import it like the old way?

Yes this is the new way to import macros. if you are in Beta/ptr this

OP macro updated for beta 12 build of GSE. which is also fine for PTR
IF you are getting spell ids and macro not working, then you have updated GSE incorrectly not my macro problem

ty got this one working. when you say mod shift for blade dance do you mean just press shift? or do i need to do something else?

works. It does not do much dps but it works. thxs!

Thanks for the hard work John. I find it works well at the dummy, but locks up when used in action. FYI just feedback

Works fine. Remember the stat squish and your artifact weapon has lost all its buff also. So far all macros I’m pulling mid 3k and bursting up to mid 4

Pressing shift while using the macro will cast Blade Dance. So, if the macro is on your 2 key then pressing SHIFT+2 will use Blade Dance.

this is what i see

update GSE and use import button