Hayven has passed. WoW is a darker place without him.

If you are a fan of Warcraft, of its long lore, its changing and evolving player experience, the old dungeons, the new areas, and everything else in between, you owe it to yourself to watch Hayven Games.

Unfortunately, there will be no more videos from Hayven. Frederick passed away on the 18th of March 2017, at just 26 years old.

He struggled against a rare form of cancer for many years, and I had the privilege of knowing him, however briefly, through his recovery before it came back and took his life. WoW is a darker place without him. I am stricken, and I will miss him.

However, instead of mourning him, I want you to celebrate him and what he worked for in the WoW community. His message was to spread knowledge, meet every zone and area with curious wonder no matter how many times you’ve been there, and to find those little hidden places to just enjoy the scenery. To take the time to find peace and joy in the smallest of ways, because you never know when that experience will be taken from you. He meant this both in the form of the game’s evolution that changes and mold maps, to the fact that he himself was living on time that was much too short.

So, again, watch Hayven Games. Enjoy his content. Remember why we play. And discover your own hidden places.

Rest in peace, Hayven.

P.S.: If you think Hayven should have his own permanent place in WoW, there is a petition to make him an NPC.

OMG that was so sad when I heard. I remember the 1st time I started playing the game and watching his videos, he changed my perception. I can’t even play WoW, I switched to http://automatenspielex.com/roulette-spielen and Tanks

And I like gambling. I prefer mr.bet bonus on which you can get very easily. Ordinary games do not give me pleasure, I like to win money