HC/Mythic+ High Performing - Single Target and Multi Target Macros

Awesome. Gonna try raiding with your macro now. Cheers!

I suggest adding a mend pet in there that will go off when the pet is alive to mend it instead of waiting till it dies. ATM the 1 you have in there has the dead modifier on it which causes it to only cast when the pet dies to revive it (assuming the modifiers are working correctly) and so you may want to make another one without that modifier on it to keep the pet alive longer or just remove that modifier from the 1 you already have since mend pet and revive pet are interchangeable in gse now.
/cast [@pet,nochanneling] Mend Pet
You may also want to a misdirect macro that will misdirect to the pet or to the focus (so you can set the tank as the focus when in group). I also setup a similar macro for my spirit mend on my spirit pet so when I am in a group my pet always tries to heal the tank who I set as focus whenever possible (will cause over healing but makes the healers job easier). A call pet in the macro would be nice as well but I am unable to get that working with my gse. Currently thinking about checking to see if there is a way to set skills to disable autocast while I have a focus but enable it if I do not to make growl switch on/off automatically at the right times (prevent growl in groups when tank is focused and might see if there is a way to add an alive modifier in it too so if the tank dies my pet can play tank till they come back possibly keeping the rest of the party alive). Those are just my thoughts tho

Thanks for the thoughts, the reason this is a High Performance macro is that it only has what is absolutely needed in for DPS, it’s not a jack of all trades macro.

Including an auto-cast of Mend Pet will reduce your DPS as it will be casting when the pet is above 80% health and not needed. Similarly Misdirect and Call Pet should only be being cast when needed.

If you have trouble spotting when your pet needs heals or summoning then I recommend this weak aura Wago which helps with that as well as letting you know to tranq/interrupt.

Second paragraph of my original post mentions putting in Mend Pet for world quests, and you could add a misdirect to your focus/pet too if necessary.

Clearly, at the moment, if DPS was my absolute top concern I’d be posting in MM, but I prefer BM.

What MS are you running?

100ms, I also tested at 160ms and dps was worse, not tested at any other speeds.

1 Like