Heal from forms

This just cancels forms and casts rejuvenation so there is no messing around cancelling whatever form you are in then casting. Obviously change “!rejuvenation” for whichever spell you are making a macro for.

#showtooltip rejuvenation
/cancelaura aquatic form
/cancelaura cat form
/cancelaura travel form
/cancelaura bear form
/cast !rejuvenation

1 Like

I use this
for the mouseover. Just change spell name for the one wanted

/cancelform
/cast [@mouseover,help][help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@player] Regrowth

what does the ! in front of !rejuvination mean/do ?

I am also wondering about this.

Used your macro for awhile, then found I could remove all the “/cancelaura ‘form’” with one /cancelform.

#showtooltip rejuvenation
/cancelform
/cast !rejuvenation

1 Like

I think the ! is a priority thing. I know in macros like /cast !Shoot that will allow you to spam the button and start using your wand (in classic) but not cancel wanding if you keep pressing it. The normal functionality of the button to shoot with wand is that one press starts shooting, second press stops, making it impossible to spam the shoot button because you’ll just keep cancelling and restarting it before making a single shot. the ! stops that from happening and makes it an “on only” key. I imagine that with a spell like Rejuvenation or Renew, you can use it without cancelling it if you spam it.

The ! tells it to only cast it once in case your holding the key down or something.

I love that we’re both Cale/Kale. :joy:

Mine being Dale Cooper, swapped around, should be Cale_Dooper, but I opted for a K because of the leafy greens.

1 Like

Its not really needed in this case. More so in something like

/cast !Cat Form or /cast !Bear Form

In the game if you hit bear form once, you turn into a bear, if you hit it again you leave bear form. The ! in front of it makes it spammable, or able to bing it to say mousewheel, and then it will always make sure your in bear form or cat form and not go into it and then right back out again.

1 Like