Healthstone, Healing Potion, Phial of Serentity, etc Macro

I have been trying to find a global macro that gets all current instant heal abilities working in one macro so that in the middle of a frantic fight I can just smash the button and it will use whatever heal that particular character has. So far the only post on this site that talks about this was never responded to… I am hoping for better luck.

Right now I have this all in a macro but it doesn’t work:

/use Healthstone
/cast Renewal
/cast Survival of the Fittest
/use Phial of Serenity
/use Life Spirit
/cast Exhilaration
/use Spiritual Healing Potion
/cast Vampiric Blood
/cast [@player] Spirit Mend
/cast Spell Reflection
/cast Rallying Cry
/cast icebound Fortitude
/cast Barkskin

try using /castsequence spell1, spell2, spell3…ect

or maybe set it as a priority macro rather than a sequence macro?

You can’t use a castsequence as if you don’t have a healthstone for example the macro will hang at that point.

In your cast example you need to smash that thing a billion times to try everything which can then have the effect of using more than one st the same time.

A macro and/or a mod can’t tell which is available to be used and which can’t once combat starts.

You have two choices find a mod which puts an action button on the screen for each consumable and then you choose which one to hit or

Write a function that returns the options you have in a castsequence that you can use as a GSE variable.

I use mousescroll for it so yeah it can do 1000 per second clicks. I never even noticed variables before…not sure how to do those. Right now I have a regular macro (non-GSE) that works but I run out of characters so I thought it would be simple for GSE to do it with even more stuff in there without a character cap.

Regular Macro:

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/cast Renewal
/cast Survival of the Fittest
/use Healthstone
/use Life Spirit
/cast Exhilaration
/cast Vampiric Blood
/cast [@player] Spirit Mend
/cast Spell Reflection
/cast Rallying Cry
/cast icebound Fortitude
/cast Barkskin

Can you point me to a simple guide for variables?