HELP! 5.4 Single Target Prot Warr Lazy Macro

I needed a tank macro for single target and boss fights. The one I converted from aoe tank macro isn’t proccing everything and I’m not sure why or how to fix it. Help would be greatly appreciated to clean it up and get it working right. I’d also like to add in thunder strike for the benefits but am unsure where to put it in. :frowning:

#showtooltip Execute
/targetenemy [noharm]
/stopmacro [noharm]
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Shield Barrier
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,Commanding Shout
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Shield Slam
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Mass Spell Reflection
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Heroic Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Execute
/castsequence reset=10/target Taunt,Devastate,Devastate,Devastate,Hamstring,Devastate,Devastate,Revenge,Devastate,Hamstring,Devastate,Devastate,Devastate,Devastate,
/cast [combat] Shattering Throw
/cast [combat] last stand
/cast [combat] Shield Block
/cast [combat] Shield Wall
/cast [combat] Rallying Cry
/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
/cast [combat] Battle Shout
/cast Taunt
/cast [combat] Disarm
/cast [combat] Avatar
/cast [combat] Recklessness
/use 13
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();
/startattack

Ok, its kinda sad to me that nobody has responded to this. But, no matter, I found the issue. It was the line /castsequence reset=10/target Taunt,Devastate,Devastate…(etc) I took out the taunt, turned out that is what was mucking the whole thing up. Took it out of my AOE warrior tank macro too and wowza, they are both working awesome now. :smiley:

I’m sorry Crystal that no one replied. I know that Luis is dealing with work and college and the Mods are busy with rl things as well. 5.4 is still a bit early in the stages and they are still doing hotfixes and alot of ppl that come here still use the older versions of the prot macros which still work. I’m glad that you did find the cause in which i was going to suggest until i scrolled down lol. I just hope that the lack of response or a delayed response doesn’t waiver your thoughts of coming here :D. I’m not a major macro writer myself, but, I just make little tweaks here and there to fit my playstyle. If you want i can share with you what i’ve been using I got from someone else and you can compare the two.