Help a noob

I am at the brink of punching a wall.

I need help for a macro (hopefully using GSE) that puts me into stealth when not in combat and targets the next enemy. The only thing I want it to do is cast Ambush when in stealth and sinister strike when out of combat. Can anyone help please…Thank you.

Most rogue macros will put you into stealth once out of combat. As far as Ambush, go into stealth and put ambush on the keybind your macro will go on, “2” for example. Then exit stealth and put your macro on the same keybind, “2.” When you enter stealth and ambush a target you will then be pressing the macro. These macros are great but sometimes you just have to keybind an ability. As for targeting another enemy while in stealth, just press tab. For combat, try /target [noharm][dead] in the KeyPress Box, should go straight to next target while pressing the button.

Still can’t get this to work…Can anyone make a macro that does not lock up? That puts you into stealth, misdirects to focus target, and that only sinister strikes…nothing else…pls

try this just be sure to put it on the bars for stealth as well as regular bars

b4vmErLxofJxt9etbDLxojJxu51uufgBL5gDZ51uYetmYmZmZ41uevMzHvhB05LtX41ubvhDO9MCEnLuV92ALXgzPfgqmL2zOrNyYLMBNvMCEn1uWv2yjrKxojJnW41unf2yY9MvLj3CP9MBZ5fvE5umErLxofJxt9YyHnhD(bwm5mZmXuJxtb1BZrxtHnMCV5fvErNxtTuz5bLCLn3CErLxofJxt9cDHj3zLrxzUvwB55hyB52BOfMCT11wKvwyK1Lx051ulvwEsvgBLf2CL5fvErNxtbLCL1uyJj3BErLxofJxt9YyHnhD(b2wU92C0vwySrhAS42BJ9wBIfgDD5hyXCdo04LtY41uVmwyZrNFGTfqM92y1nhlLHxAZr3CD5hy1CtoZqJxonJxt9YyHnhD(b2wZrxzHXgDO1LFGHJn3yJx051utrxzWzuDUngDP9MBEn1uLfxDL5gDPfgBErNx051unfMB1fgBj5gDLjNDL5gDP9MBEjKx05fDE5fOLAW
Talents 2112333

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.02.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Stealth, Ambush, Tricks of the Trade

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Sinister Strike

I appreciate this…on travel so gonna be a few days before I can try it…but, many thx