Help - HS SS macro request

Hi! Sorry for this noob request but I cannot figure it out.

How do I macro Heroic Strike to only cast when Shield Slam crits or procs it.

Let’s say I’m spamming a button with Shield Slam and it procs the free Heroic Strike, how do I macro that in one button?

Thank you!

Make a seperate macro for it…
That is the only solution. Gnomesequencer just used spells and it is not a SMART program.

Wich means, you have to use your own brain -> make a seperate macro for the proc or use [mod] in the main macro.
If you don’t know what it does just ask or google it.
(It’s not ment to be rude, just as example)

Cheers and goodluck,

Tim Roeleveld

What i mean is - I have this macro in GS, SS and Revenge in one button - what I’m trying to figure out is inserting a command that would make me use HS only when Ultimatum procs.

juat add it on a seperate button.

[quote quote=27054]juat add it on a seperate button.
[/quote]

lol this guy

[quote quote=27055]

juat add it on a seperate button.

lol this guy [/quote]

He is right though, yes maybe some classes can actually have this in a macro becuase its a castable/channeled spell made instant on a very rare ocassions and not 100% effective but because warriors have only instant abilities it is easier to just have it bound to a seperate key.

What i do is have a macro made up with HS/HT and you dont need GS to make it either:

#showtooltip Heroic Strike
/cast Heroic Stike
/cast Heroic Throw

That is the best your going to get and this just reduces the amount of abilities on your bar.

I hope I helped in some way, good luck.

Put a line into your macro code like below then whilst your macro is spamming if you get a spell proc indicator flash on your screen just press shift whilst still spamming your macro and it will use heroic strike.

/cast [mod:shift] heroic strike;shield slam

Like this for example:

Sequences['ProtPVP'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end]],

PreMacro = [[
/cast Charge
]],
	'/cast [mod:shift] heroic strike;shield slam',
	'/cast revenge',
	'/cast devastate',

PostMacro = [[
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] avatar
/use [combat] bloodbath
/cast [combat] Berserker Rage
]],
}

Actually, Heroic throw is a ranged ability and won’t work with Heroic strike in the same macro without modifiers.
So you are right you don’t need GS to use it because it won’t work using any macro when mixing ranged and melee abilities.