Help with macros for 360 controller?

Hi guys!

I just started playing WOW with a 360 controller on my 70" TV and I’m loving every second of it. Xpadder has so many great modifications that I can play around with to make sure that I can utilize all of my action bars. That being said, I would still like to simplify things a little more and narrow some abilities down to just a few buttons. So far I’m using Tobb’s (thanks for this btw) macro for a basic attack (in stealth first):

#showtooltip shred
/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/castsequence reset=target Rake,Shred,Shred,Shred,
/startattack
/cast [combat]Tiger’s Fury
/cast [combat]Berserk
/cast [combat] Survival Instincts
/cast [combat] Incarnation: King of the Jungle

I’ll assign this macro to my A Button and then use the other 3 buttons (B,X,Y) for finishers. I like to control the finishers myself. Where it gets difficult is when I try to hit bumpers and triggers to activate other action bars. I have a difficult time remembering what new set of Xbox buttons trigger certain abilities, like skull bash, Mighty Bash (why haven’t I seen this in other macros btw?), Rejuvenation, etc.

I tried adding Mighty bash to the maco above and it wouldn’t trigger with King of the Jungle? One will work and the other won’t. Tried putting it in castsequence and as a regular /cast. That didn’t do anything. Downloaded Toolkit because I thought it had to do with the length of the macro. That didn’t do it. Can’t figure it out. I had to create a separate macro with Ferocious Bite:

/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/castsequence reset=3 Ferocious Bite, Mighty Bash

Anyway, any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I’m doing pretty well with PVP and PVE with the controller, would just like things to be a little easier. Can anyone provide any macros that would simplify things down to 4 buttons or so?