Hi-Octane HPriest (PVE/PVP)

***UPDATED 5/7/2018 ***

*Fixed the issue where some players could not import the macro (removed SetVars).
*Works in BFA but I have done no HPS metering on the new(er) numbers, as I have just re-installed.

END OF UPDATES

Its high time that I shared my updates that I’ve been running; I’ve been getting a lot better numbers in BGs/RBGs (over 100m) with it, so here ya go…

*PVP talents: 223223
*Put Apotheosis on its own keybind, as Divine Hymn is on mod:ctrl
*Pressing mod:alt will give you a Potion of Prolonged Power, if you have any in your bags

Want to see enemy melee ragequit? Putting Apotheosis on its own keybind and using it as a defensive cooldown…along with Ray of Hope…along with Guardian Spirit makes them go into spasmatic rages. Quite funny, actually…

~END OF UPDATES~

*Decently geared and with all honor talents, you are nigh un-killable in one-on-one PVP.
*Can LFR and run M+s, but this was written for PVP
*Like all of my macros, this macro burns hot, so use your head when it comes to mana economy.
*You can spec Apotheosis, but be aware that it shares the same mod button (mod:ctrl) with Divine Hymn; each share a 3 minute CD
*Hit alt while casting the macro and you will drink a Potion of Prolonged Power
*Holy Word Sanctify costs too damn much, so has been left out of the macro. Thereofre, it is better to put it on it’s own hotkey.
*You can substitute Miracle Worker for Rapid Mending. Personally, I roll with both depending on the situation.
*I’ve heard that Velen’s Future Sight is gimping healing output/HPS, so heads up on that.
*Renew is given a low priority (especially because of Benediction), so if you must feel the need to re-cast it (really?) on the same target that you are tunneling, just clear/change your target and back again. Chances are, however, that you will have already done so multiple times, even in boring-assed PVE.
*Let me know how it works out for you!

Sequences['HolyST'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.2.03.
  Author="Psyzaam@Shu'halo",
  SpecID=257,
  Talents = "1111111",
  Help = [[*PVP talents: 223223
*Put Apotheosis on its own keybind, as Divine Hymn is on mod:ctrl
*Pressing mod:alt will give you a Potion of Prolonged Power, if you have any in your bags
]],
  Default=1,
  PVP=2,
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=false,
      Neck=false,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Divine Hymn",
        "/use [mod:alt] Potion of Prolonged Power",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Light of T'uure",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Holy Word: Serenity",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Prayer of Mending",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Flash Heal",
      PostMacro={
        "/castsequence  reset=target/combat  Renew, null",
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/cast Fade",
      },
    },
    [2] = {
     Combat=true,
      StepFunction = "Sequential",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Divine Hymn",
        "/castsequence  reset=target/combat  Renew, null",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/cast [@player] Holy Ward",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Light of T'uure",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Holy Word: Serenity",
        "/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Prayer of Mending",
        "/castsequence [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Flash Heal",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
        "/castsequence [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@focus,exists,nodead][@player] Flash Heal",
      },
    },
  },
}

Hey, John, I’ve been using almost all of your macros for different classes. For this one, is it possible to make Renew be a mouseover cast? I find that during the hectic times in BGs, I prefer mouseover macros instead of having to click on targets. If it’s not feasible, don’t worry about it. :slight_smile: Thank you.

Edit: Just for clarification, I tried different variations myself, but found it either wasn’t casting at all or was refreshing too quickly.

@thx10050 Yep. You can use Clique to do that for you (I did it for a while myself). Just don’t forget to take out the Renew in the macro so you aren’t double-casting it. :wink:

@John Q,

Again badass… I absolutely love your script and I am going test holy priest 105ilvl atm.

Thanks

I just said thank you for this, will test it and report it back

Keep getting can not import macro

The end bracket. Ya gotta copy and paste the end bracket to import any macro. Start with the word Sequences and copy everything and including the } at the end.

remoe the line

“/run SetCVar(“Sound_EnableDialog”, 1)”,
“/script SetCVar(“cursorSizePreferred”, “2”)”,

this fix it

[quote quote=58023]remoe the line
“/run SetCVar(“Sound_EnableDialog”, 1)”, “/script SetCVar(“cursorSizePreferred”, “2”)”,
this fix it[/quote]

I took it out of the macro; should work now. Apparently, SetVars and GSE are not friends. Learn something new everyday! :wink:

Anyone still get this to work, after the above import issues (resolved by deleting the 2 lines) it does nothing and the addon eventually deleted it as orphaned

Its fixed. Delete the old macro and then try to import the macro in the OP.

mouseover aint working for me

it should work on normal wow raidframes no?

i hover, and nothing happens,only on click

Sorry to bother you with a silly question… but it says PVP Talents … is that the actual pvp talents or the numbers for general talents