( High Dps ) Ozy's Balance Druid Single target Dps M+ & Raid

I see Warrior of Elune in here but specced for Natures Balance?

it works automatically when u choose elune talent,its optional for various fights

Peace Ozy!

Could u implement Stelar-Flair into your macro =)?
or just a variation?

when i edit the macro… However… it starts to cast SF too often. I wanted to perfect the Redot but i cant.

I have tried to put it after the first line like this:
/castsequence reset=target/combat Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Sunfire, Stellar Flare

It refreshes a little bit fast but I’m ok with it for now.
Have been experiencing that it sometimes skips Sunfire.

What ms are you running it at Dennis?

this is amazing! but i got one question how would i insert a line so it can use focused azerite beam but without the other spells interrupting channelled part of azerite beam? (sorry if this is a noob question)

@dean-robinson in that case, you have to make sure that ALL other macro lines have a /cast [nonchanneling] in front of them to make sure the other spells dont interrupt it!

@Liwu like this?

/cast Focused Azerite Beam
/cast [nochanneling] Starsurge
/cast [nochanneling] Celestial Alignment
/cast [nochanneling] Warrior of Elune
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/combat Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath, Solar Wrath,
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/combat Lunar Strike, Lunar Strike, Lunar Strike, Lunar Strike,

Because i tried that and it didnt work for some reason.

@dean-robinson I’m not to sure about Druid, but on my DH to make sure I don’t interrupt my Eye Beam, I use these (the combat part is to make sure I don’t waste my skills when no enemies around)

/cast [nochanneling,combat] Felblade
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Blade Dance
/cast [nochanneling,combat] Chaos Strike

This works fine for me…
Also, the reason it might not work is because of the /cast Focused Azerite Beam, leave your macro as you made it but try replacing that line with ;

/use Heart Essence

it use any essence you put even if you change it… also it works with /use not /cast, might be the cause of your issue!

Good luck!

somethin wrong with this macro it wont work?

@Zorro more detail on your issues would be useful as it works fine for me…

but no dmg 19k only and im 400 ilvl

@Zorro ok so macro actually works but your performance isn’t up to your liking! Have you simed your current gear? Is your character optimized? If your sim yourself maybe you’ll see it’s not too far off, if not, this macro was intended to manual pressing, is it what you are doing or have a auto fire?

how much dmg u deal with it ?

@Zorro my gear is not great (not the right azerite), I sim at 22k, do about 18k, which is about 80% of sim, but I’m lazy and do not play well at time! But 80% of sim is quite good imo

can u link me the the site plz

All Phrases with this Macro. Fluffur - Antonidas - Warcraft Logs

did u do 40k with this macro or wat?

need good macro for AOE plz

i did. yes. its a nice Makro

1 Like

did u make aoe macro?