( High Dps ) Ozy's Balance Druid Single target Dps M+ & Raid

How fast u fire it dennis?

About 120 to 130 depends on my latency. but all castsequence makro’s fire as fast as they can ^^

432 ilvl and im getting only 22k dps on test dummy

that is low :confused:

Hey Ozy, i cant seem to copy the macro to gse, can you fix that please?

1 Like

Hi @tzah-bokel. It seems to be copying and pasting fine for me. You can include the “OZY’S_BOOMY_ST” when you paste. When it’s pasted in, it appears to give a couple of extra spaces at the end, but it works fine. So copy and paste everything between the yellow arrows as shown below:

Thanks for the macro @Ozy! You may want to consider adding the Heart Essence attack to the rotation. I haven’t had a chance, but I’d be glad to play with it and get back to you later.

I see a line of *possibly “unnecessary code” in the main rotation section. It’s “/cast Warrior of Elune.” “Nature’s Balance” is your recommended level 1 talent choice when imported into GSE. I actually tested with both talents and “Nature’s Balance” is definitely the better choice when testing. *However, players may want to use “Warrior of Elune” in some instances. Lørgok from Method recommends it “on heavy movement encounters and for situations where you need burst on stacked multiple targets.” Players can delete this line if they will always use “Nature’s Balance” or leave it in for those instances when using “Warrior.” It doesn’t seem to lessen the effectiveness of the macro when using “Nature’s Balance” as GSE just skips past that line.

Cheers!

Spin

I tested with the Heart Essence included in the rotation and it’s working well for me. The code is below.

da09caWjGIzPq)cjdtbhdLLrQNPsnnaxJiTnIQVreJdPoNQSoGq3Jq1absCqGslur9qcOjsa2iqsJeiYjHcEjuuZekYnfu7uf)eQ0qjuwkb1tfnvb2kqQglH0zbQSwGOERq6UcXEL(lqvdg0HrSyOIhtYKfKlt1MjeFMOmAOqNwOEnbz2QKBdvTBL8Bv1Wjqhhkz5k1Zr10PCDfz7abNhk16bsz)qUSg0dRjUGm4atc(zCXnm4aFg0JUbndix(Y4nzIkQOAnRPaCritxwpSMPGUcdcOh2GUjyNmm(3nXf0Wgm8MHjQ9h09np(V4nOhwd6H1Ksr4gckHwUeGE0nPueUHG6NC9aDp3nPueUXDSM8LYrqeC7C3e3iBzUrP(4XHyiicYEdpAGreK9gE0aJii7n8ObgrW3nWGUhGMukc34owt(s5iicUDUBIBKTm3OuF84qmeebzpaM07reK9aysVhrq2dGj9EebzpaM07reK(PznX0)liMIXhBnBk2NBHjQ9Vb1AcsojuNBECLqDU5SFzfNMchVKX6Ctb(XJdX6CZGD8si30DUjMDSf2VCc3BqpSMukc3qqj0YLa0JUjLIWneu)KRhOR1mnxqqDAPS4)Qz6yn5llMC1u44LmDNBIzhBX2oN3GEynPmYwMB(YXJncgD9XizJps0qojuKE0nPueUHGrbfr(Qj(yiNekccQhaOb65UjLIWnem66lYFJpccQbOLs3dqtkfHBiyu8)qGiyVSiii7bO139iTjLIWnUJ1KVuocIGBN7M4gzlZneebPFA2ic(Ubg0Ji4A66QwtX2EyIA)BqpSMukc3qqj0YLa0JUjLIWneu)KRhOR1myhVeYnwNRvRzyYAICHHL5BqWxw8F15A1Aba
OZY’S_BOOMY_ST
Talents 1XXX221

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.17.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Heart Essence, Starsurge

KeyPress: Moonfire, Moonkin Form, Sunfire, Celestial Alignment, Rebirth

Main Sequence: Moonfire, Starsurge, Heart Essence, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Sunfire

KeyRelease: Heart Essence, Starsurge

2 Likes

Hi there,that line for optional talents so it doesn’t disturb your rotation anyway if you chose any talents in that line

Ozy just use /cast Heart Essence it will use any of them.

hi OriginalDezoran.
I love Ozys macro alot.
If i use the link you post above is the heart essence build in or do i have to write /cast Heart Essence myself?.
Ifso is it possible that you make a complete macro with that line aswell?
Hope to hear more from you guys.
Thnxs

1 Like

40K DPS NOT BAD

Heck no that isnt a bad Sim. What is your dps actually compared to your sim ?

well… fight on dummy starts often at 57-60k (without any buffs,potions or pots) and drops to 38-40k

So you are doing what sim says ? omg please post a 30 mil run on the raid dummy i got to see this.

i paused game for 2 weeks because of business trip,when i back to game i can do that

Hi again, dummy test as below;

hello could you update the macro with azerite strokes?

add line like /use Heart Essence

wow! the dps this macro yields is amazing, good job!!!

1 Like

dummy test 28.10.2019 gear 438 ilvl