( High Dps ) Ozy's Balance Druid Single target Dps M+ & Raid

no idea about assist function,even if there is

U wont stack Arcanic Pulsar, u just need 1 trait of them.
Better look for 1x Arcanic Pulsar and 2x Loyal to the End.

yeah wowhead suggestion that but i get better results with 3 x 3 of them…

Ok, i never tried it, maybe i will give them a spin.
BTW, your macro is Killer! Thanks for that awesome macro!

1 Like

Ozy everything is great, but to be perfect is to modify when streaking stars is up. Even with dots refreshing early, a combination between sunfire/moonfire and solar wrath during celstial buff up will be a much more of a killer. Thanks and PM me if u need logs or rota

1 Like

thanks for advice Roco, can you make an updated version to see how it works ? Appreciated mate

12.02.2020 test results

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/qimucZ9hNCzLnfiwCRRxft

1 Like

Hi Ozy, thank you for this macro. I’ve been having pain from playing in my hand from clicking too much (I have a mouse with 4 buttons keybined then with shift and control modifiers). Decided to search out a macro and played around with yours but wanted to confirm some stuff.

Boomies biggest DPS output is from streaking stars. The only way to proc SS is to never repeat a spell. I noticed when playing with yours it’ll rotate beteween lf/sw but then it’ll got through stages where it’ll repeat SW like 3-5 times.

Is this normal or was the macro designed to work like this?

Also - if you use vision of perfection - do we just take it out? :slight_smile: TY!

1 Like

WOW this macro is LEGIT crazy. I sim 54k single target, i just did 8 million damage in world boss fight (so buffs were sketchy, no pot, no food, no flask but did have lust) and i did 51.4k dps

1 Like

can check this version pls

du0ZfaWjqLAwIQDbQOFHOHHKoMildONbW0a5AiLTbv13eW4e05qyDOu4EevgiOQCquQSqL4HOuAIGQ0fHkSrOI(iGsnsqvCsqv1lHQ0mHQ4Mir7ek)eQKHkkTuIspvYuvsBfqvFfujJfLQolGkRfqH3kkURaTxv)fuHbR4WqwmG8ysnzuYLPAZkfFgPA0qL60O41efZMi3gu2Tq)MKHtu1XrclNWZr10PCDLQTdOKVdOOZRuA9Ou0(L6N(6XsVWfWa4G7cowWfUOe4GJA9yGF9fLiTqb8UGZOI8VES0xpw6fPgXTEceIFaOJb(IuJ4wpWfsiyuIEuB6bhs7r)yaErQrCRhqc8bPgEmOxKAe34of7Eu790JW5UjNHe0DJuRGbeY6PNebvIqO8EseujcHY7HaaevWJr7fPgXnUtXUh1Ep9iCUBYzibD3i1kyaHSE6jraLObiVNebuIgG8EseqjAaY7jKam9cpkL84HbgJ961QGjkJBPV8cECeRV8cZ1Y8LxlUKDGEjltKE6lVYQ4gLiTq91JLErQrCRNaH4ha62Rvbtug3a)Yl86BL1LCe3)6XsVi1iU1tGq8daD7vzU84CpQngv8vwbJsWyBFjltKo4xEHxFBwHZ5F9yPxKgsq3np6W22tMOc3ibSGzy5iwbpg4lsnIB9Kb(2O078CwoIvWEaPcfcDmaVi1iU1tMOAJsalypGqH0cpg0lsnIB9KbMIfBWojlypjciqqahJ2lsnIBCNIDpQ9E6r4C3KZqc6U1tpHeGP8EiaarfmVN4UK0TxzfoLiTq91JLErQrCRNmrvuJBum6smr6b7jRYyuXEuB6jRqjPI0Dw9KvbmDXXaFrQrCRNaH4ha62l2QGbeY(YTJb(1JLErQrCRNaH4ha6yGVi1iU1dCHecgLOh1MEWH0E0pgGxKAe36bKaFqQHhd6fPgXnUtXUh1Ep9iCUBYzibD3i1kyaHSE6jrqLiekVNebvIqO8EseujcHY7HaaevWJr7fPgXnUtXUh1Ep9iCUBYzibD3i1kyaHSE6jraLObiVNebuIgG8EseqjAaY7jraLObiVNqcWuEpL5ssirp4ucj8x4rPKhpmWySxVyRcgqi7lVGhhX6lVWCTmF51IlzhOxYYePN(YRvbtug3sF5vzU84CpQngv8v5uS7rJbj9cV(wzDjhX9VES0lsnIB9eie)aq3ETkyIY4g4xEHxFBwHZ5F9yPxKgsq3np6W22tMOc3ibSGzy5iwbpg4lsnIB9Kb(2O078CwoIvWEaPcfcDmaVi1iU1tMOAJsalypGqH0cpg0lsnIB9KbMIfBWojlypjciqqahJ2lsnIBCNIDpQ9E6r4C3KZqc6U1tpHeGP8EiaarfmVNYCjjKOhCkHeEEpXDjPBVKLjsh8lVYkCkrAH6R3ELvXnkrAH6R3UD71ksYJg)vI9SN9GGPxWRVbTlzhl9chXnkH2zRcM8idbeJeJT9lVy3UHBL4fUyZTWn)vjVRHF49yjQGVa2foaExWzuXxGWjn4eWlkrXDKe8hnxaS8OXOIF52TF
OZY’S_BOOMY_ST
Talents 1XXX221

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.3.

• The Default macro is 1
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Starsurge

KeyPress: Moonfire, Moonkin Form, Sunfire, Celestial Alignment, Rebirth

Main Sequence: Moonfire, Starsurge, Heart Essence, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Sunfire

KeyRelease: Starsurge

Post Macro: Starsurge

Macro Version 2
Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Moonfire, Moonkin Form, Sunfire, Celestial Alignment, Rebirth

Main Sequence: Moonfire, Starsurge, Heart Essence, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Sunfire

KeyRelease: Starsurge

1 Like

Ozy, thank you so much! I just tested it out and it works almost flawlessly. :slight_smile: You have no idea how happy I was to see this recommended, as my DPS was falling considerably as I couldn’t do my rotation properly.

I would just like to confirm a few things - I don’t use warrior of elune, and I have a specific opener so I wouldn’t use the pre-cast macro… is it OK to just take those out or will it effect the macro in the long term, this is my first macro so just wanted to be sure :slight_smile: Again, thank you so much!

1 Like

it will not effect macro unless you choose those talents

1 Like

Hello,

Im new to this macro thing. How does it exactly work?
I installed the addon and imported your file.
Put the macro Icon in my bar and started a test on a dummy.
But for some reason it’s not refreshing MF.

Can you please tell what I’m doing wrong?

Hey , i dont know really why you got this problem but we all have working fine.

Hmm oke… I have to sort it out.

Another question:
Is your macro also using Celestial Alignment or do you have to use it yourself?

using it at mod+alt key

your macro works great but is it possible to have the same without autotarget please?

delete the line from macro and save it then its fine:

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

fine ,it s ok

thanks for your great work

1 Like

I just wanna say thanks too this awesome macro, best out here for moonkin by FAR!

It make me too play my moonkin as main now and i was able too push deep blue logs yesterday in nhc raid.

Version 2 gives me better logs and dps, just sayin.

1 Like