( High Dps ) Ozy's Balance Druid Single target Dps M+ & Raid

dont del the lin ejust add – in front of the line to disable it

Is it optimal to always cast Moonfire then sunfire when switching to a new target? Just feels odd. The rotation always starts this way. Normal?

I’ve seen some druid with Stellar Flare, is it used for raids?

16.04.2020 test results:

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/m9MXJn8NyYkqVYu1h2pB7X

Not specifically, Twin Moons is better for aoe situations where you have 3 or more targets

have u figured out a way that the moonfire and sunfire dont over lap at more than 2 or 3 seconds? because mine likes to overlap between 8 and 16 sec

1 Like

How do u solved this problem?

looks like its not doing enough Lunar strike

Changed the stellar flare line, wich i dont use, to a lunar strike one and
presto went from32 k in myth 10+ to 50 k.

1 Like

Luc how fast do u run the macro?

I dont even see stellar flare in the macro sequence can post what line you changed exactly?

i apologize, looked at it again, it was the wrong name
i changed /cast Warrior of Elune to /cast Lunar Strike since imo, there wasnt enough of it.

im running the macro at 50 ms with 10 ms world-home, normaly i run at 10-20 but seems to dc me on the druid.

edit: retested over and over( ilvl 461):

I sim 45.1 k. With the original macro i do 39.8. With the change the spells match the sim 99 % and i do 44.2 comparing the data from simtest and skada.

And the test is done in Ironforge. The dummy in boralus gives at least 5 k overal extra dmg in splash on the nearby aoe dummy and is nice but no way accurate. In boralus i do 52 k.

1 Like

01.05.2020 balance test results :

Other druid also uses my macro aswell and get better results due the gear!

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/vpz5FUVH5aGCWnkwCVpVNf

Can you run it on a dummy where you dont get cleave on other stuff?

The number is incorrect, since atleast 1-2 other dummies gets cleave dmg

Not sure why. I sim for 57k (no buffs ect) but when testing on dummy I only get 34k with the macro

shadownix, are you using a mouse / keyboard program? if yes, start by making ms settings, it can and there are notable differences, start at 200, do 5 million damage on the dummy and go down by 20 ms, when you approach your dps, reduce to 10 then 5, do not hesitate to go back a little ms when you arrive in your stage of your top dps, it is long, yes I know, I am passing by there, but as each one has a pc / connection different is best, also think of the noted ms level depending on your connection, because if one evening you go from 20 to 100 latency, the macro ms will not be the same.

Very intresting macro. Looks very good but i think i am missing out on something… I just tried it out for two hours playing around with it on Dummy in Ironforge, but im losing 10k DPS compared to raidbots. I should do 53k, i do with macro spam 1 button 42k in a run of 5 min as people suggested. My opener is good, it keeps up around 48k dps till 2.5 mill damage, after that it goes down to 40-42k and not getting it back up, it spikes at 45k sometimes with a Vision proc or so but thats it. Tried to change MS clickrate in the GSE options multiple times as Shary mentioned on last post, from 200 to 0( didnt feel like anything changes). I edited some spells as some people here tried it only goes down to 38k.

Could anyone help me out here find out whats going wrong?

1 Like

His high numbers are because of the essence breath of the dying. Because the dummy is still at 1 HP

1 Like

09.05.2020 ironforge dummy test results:

simulation test:

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/eWMsHCEW2M8BfCcPnRMY3x

Nice to see it’s still working well.

Do you have any suggestion about what’s going wrong here?
What MS are you using?
Is there an updated macro instead of the one on top page?

There must be something missing i guess cause im not getting close to my raidbots DPS as it should be as yours

1 Like

i m using top macro and no any update yet. i dont know still where you guys settings ms or whatever you callin it but i m not using any script ,auto hotkey or etc. so as u see at screenshot macro on button and pushing it manual.

1 Like