( High Dps ) Ozy's Balance Druid Single target Dps M+ & Raid

06.03.2020 test results:

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/ojPVidQmMWC3qMHmk6i4mc

Hi Ozy which One the last update for your macro.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hey mate,its top macro i use currently

I have been using this in my multibox setup - Running levelling dungeons with Disc Priest leading, x3 BM Hunters and a Boomkin, and your macro has been amazing… thank you so much. I am really grateful for those who take the time to help others :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Hi Ozy thanks for your work, these take time and effort and I do appreciate it, I was wondering if you would not mind a simple request please, can you place a date on your Macro post in the thread so I can know which is the latest and or the one I should be using, it gets a bit confusing after a while, something like “Using Macro updated 03/12/2020” in the post, it would be a great help, Right now I am going with the macro that starts with du0ZfaWj This seems like the latest post from FEB 13

1 Like

Hi Mohamed, i keep top macro updated and ltest one which i currently use and publishing tests. Always top macro i use :slight_smile:

OK I see the pen in the upper right indicating last edit on Feb 12, 2020, but there is one posted in the thread “can check this version plz” 29 days ago, would that be the latest you using or the first one from Feb 12, 2020… sorry for the confusion I am just trying to clarify which is the best and current.

diKZcaWjqOzjQ(frggkCmKwgeptfMMkDnuPTPIQVbQACIY5GQ1PIK7HImqveDqqWcLQEOuPmrqkxufHnQIIrQIuNeK0lbrntqKBsuTti9tqXqrjTuukpvYurvBvfL(kuQglkXzbjwRuj9wPI7kc7v5VqPmyGdJyXIOhl0KjkxM0MbL(mQy0GuDAQ41OunBr62qXUf8BPmCuuhhuz5u1ZjmDkxNkTDPsCEOK1lvQ2VQE0Xpu6ky6kuGyHTEyGrouWwXpuKXVINKQbtSIYclSGGqxbnfwIBQnu6QIzncvOnukdKvqW1GEZVcMUJfefRKtI(2zvVWPfeJFO0Xpu6kPirypa(SZH)ouKvsrIWEa2jEVtZ)GgSp4ePUbDOhRKIeHju4C1quFWd8QqnMmINJAsXgMKe7bpGIZap7M)akod8SB(dO4mWZU5pa)4YazO3vsrIWekCUAiQp4bEvOgtgXZrnPydtsI9GhqXVuUh5pGIFPCpYFaf)s5EK)ak(LY9i)bz4i0vqQ1ygsoyCSvR49ob2vJU(vNwjYw)kunY(6x1RP2sUInNah66xXAtyYjrFB8ZwvMY8zCdrZPfwvkCUAWCiPRGSIfBAQse64hkDLuKiShaF25WFNTI37eyxnK1VcYkwS6vHy8dLUsYiEoQPbfdwpOtObDIhtIoYuISedfzLuKiSh05KW2IUICzkrwIhGW4MDh6XkPirypOtObBZJjXdqUzCZg6DLuKiSh0btt2PGqQL4bu8lcYXq5UskseMqHZvdr9bpWRc1yYiEoQ9GhKHJqZFa(XLbs(dcUPPZwXMtGdY6xXQxLtI(24NTQBnmjj26NnBLCsWLKc1GP(UObZPfwYzZ2aa

1 Like

Thank you sir, this works great for me, much appreciate your hard work bro.

1 Like

hello ozy could you put in an aoe version of the macro please?

1 Like

Hi Serpione i am not using macro for Aoe,if i get free time then i can make one

1 Like

@ [Ozy] This macro is nice for 8.3 M+ ?

1 Like

Hi Binzao_Bruno , yes you can use it for latest expansion

1 Like

Hi, what DPS are you doing? AHK use?

hi not using AHK…doing good dps

1 Like

Hi, and what you use for this macro ? Thanks for the reply.

@Gorthaur he manually press the macro key. No automation!

1 Like

How would i go about turning off the auto targeting? during combat

@mightymist3ry 9th post on this thread :

2 Likes

Thank you so much! working perfect

1 Like