Holy 5.3 ( Single Target, Self & AOE)

Please note that I added /use chakra serenity to ensure that when swapping between aoeing and single target healing that it automatically changes forms and visa versa. Whats more, I also added a /target mouseover. In 2s I have one with /target Partners Name and /target My Name for a separate macro for myself. It makes it so no clicking or delay. You dont want to have to hover over a person or their icon on your screen. Takes too long. However in bgs make it /target mouseover that way you can just hover over their icon or person rather than clicking which is annoying and slow.

Also I added sound and error message scripts to get rid of those annoying red messages in the center of the screen saying “That Ability Isnt Ready Yet” and so on. Also it should eliminate the annoying sounds when trying to use abilities that are on cooldown. I tried it out and it reduced or elminated all of that annoying sound as well as the messages. You should put this into all of your macros.

This is what all your macros should look like with the macro text between the /console and script lines.

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
MACRO HERE
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

SINGLE TARGET HEALING

#showtooltip Flash Heal
/target mouseover
/castsequence reset=target Renew,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,Cascade
/castsequence [@targettarget]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Mindbender
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Circle of Healing
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Prayer of Mending
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Flash Heal
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Holy Word: Serenity
/castsequence reset=0.3 Power Word: Shield
/use Chakra: Serenity
/use 13
/use 14

HEAL SELF – My name is Onlìne hence /target Onlìne

#showtooltip Flash Heal
/target Onlìne
/use 13
/use 14

AOE Healing – shifts you into Chakra: Sanctuary which is awesome. I put a /cast !Prayer of Mending in there and took it out of the priority listing as it wasnt casting properly.

AOE HEALING

AOE Healing – shifts you into Chakra: Sanctuary which is awesome. I put a /cast !Prayer of Mending in there and took it out of the priority listing as it wasnt casting properly.

#showtooltip Prayer of Healing
/target mouseover
/castsequence [@targettarget]reset=0.3 0,0,0,Mindbender
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Circle of Healing
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Prayer of Healing
/castsequence reset=0.3 Cascade
/cast !Prayer of Mending
/use Chakra: Sanctuary
/use Guardian Spirit
/use 13
/use 14

Reposting this;

SINGLE TARGET HEALING

#showtooltip Flash Heal
/target mouseover
/use 13
/use 14

HEAL SELF – My name is Onlìne hence /target Onlìne

#showtooltip Flash Heal
/target Onlìne
/use 13
/use 14

AOE HEALING

#showtooltip Prayer of Healing
/target mouseover
/castsequence [@targettarget]reset=0.3 0,0,0,Mindbender
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Circle of Healing
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Prayer of Healing
/castsequence reset=0.3 Cascade
/cast !Prayer of Mending
/use Chakra: Sanctuary
/use Guardian Spirit
/use 13
/use 14

Flash Heal is a mana hog, should never be used in any healing rotation unless you have the talent that it gives it to you for free (by a chance).

Also you always want to be in Sanctuary, Serenity isn’t useful anymore like it was in Cata. The reduced CD of CoH makes it that much better.

Please elaborate Michael regarding Sanctuary / Serenity. Im actually a DISC Main. I created this thread to help out Holy and realize there might need to be a slight alteration. Per the tooltip Serenity is for single target and Sanctuary for AOE so why would I want to remain static in Sanc?

Also Im mostly a pvper. I use flash heal and if you have looked at the 5.4 patch notes you will see that flash heals will be procced all over the place. Priests are already amazing, but in 5.4 will be unstoppable. But yes, if it were pve I would go with Heal rather than Flash Heal. Sorry, im not too up on pve.

Hey, I would really like to try out Holy specced healing,
it just seems alot more fun than Disc (which i already tried), but, something in this single target rotation is really eating up all my mana…the aoe works fine, but doesn’t seem to do ALOT of aoe healing; so can there made any improvements to these macro’s or should i just stick to casting the spells myself or change back to disc healing?

THANK YOU !

your macros here man are amazing… even in pve.

@ Chris webber (or someone else)

Could this post be updated with the current content and such??

What do you guys use as holy!

share! :smiley:

[quote quote=13217]@ Chris webber (or someone else)

Could this post be updated with the current content and such??

What do you guys use as holy!

share! :D
[/quote]

PS - MY priest macros are absolutely insane - I realize that - and my new ones - never released are even more crazy - and I might continue sharing macros with the wow community in the future - but if/when I do, it will only be for the priest - so that I can make the priest class dominate all the other classes - It will be epic.

However, I will never release macros for another class - ever, especially a warrior. I kept my dk macros and monk macros a secret. I dont want to fight a guy with my priest if they are using my macro - lol. My warrior macros were too faceroll, so yah I hope they change a lot of mechanics in 6.0, because I will surely not be updating those; haha.

Anyway, to be honest; I think I am stopping with making macros for people, at least for a while.

In all my time providing macros to people, even ones that I never released to the general public; I grew to realize one very large truth. People are by and large scrubs and selfish and the only time they contact you is when they need something from you; especially in online gaming. Dont get me wrong - I love helping out newbs.

I am also not directing this towards you; but I just had a friend contact me after 1 year and you know what the first thing was that came out of his mouth after hello? It was I need you to make me a hunter macro. He never did anything for me in game even though he was my guild leader and after a year it was what can you do for me. Its the same thing here.

I only shared my macros with people in order to make connections with great guilds and players and also because I enjoy helping people out and I love talking about the game, but when people take my macros and make videos and dont even thank me; when people contact me for macros yet only about macros - to be quite honest - its annoying.

In short, my adventure in helping people out with macros has been completely 1 sided.

If and when I join a serious pvp / pve guild - I will make macros for them exclusively, but and close friends - I am not 100% sure that I will never share them with the community, but Im a little annoyed.

Its not my job to make macros for people; I dont get paid a cent for it. Like I said I only did it to make friends in this game and to help out noobs; disabled people or adults to play with their 10 year old; oh and also girls who are game and eye/hand coordination challenged. Not to help out the selfish scrubs which contain the majority of the wow community.

This is a great website though. I love it.

Chris i can totally understand what you mean, and yes, the Gaming Community is full of Selfish Scrubs, nothing new on that.

When you have a gift, when you are good in something you can share with others, you just have to ignore the majority knowing the minority (the not scrubs/selfish aka 2% of the total) really appreciate your hard work.

If you go back, read the comments on all the macros you released (and i did!) you realize how many are thanking you for your work and for sharing it. This is something you have to look, not at those selfish idi**s just wanting all without say “thanks”

Said this, if you dont want to share anymore your macros, i still say “Thanks, you helped me a lot in the last year and with many classes”.

Just my 5 cents and sorry for my approximate english.

Chris Many thanks for the Priest macro’s booth Disc and Holy rock! The Warrior Macro is Epic doing insane dmg! Btw you said you made an DK mAcro was it a frost one or an Unholy one? For Frost I made an goood PVP macro but for Unholy I cannot get an good RBG and Arena PVP macro did you manage to make an good one bottun macro for unholy for RBG or Arena/ If so then I keep trying to build one myself? If you were not able to make an pvp macro then I will stop trying :stuck_out_tongue:

Regards,

Daan

[quote quote=13270]Chris i can totally understand what you mean, and yes, the Gaming Community is full of Selfish Scrubs, nothing new on that.

When you have a gift, when you are good in something you can share with others, you just have to ignore the majority knowing the minority (the not scrubs/selfish aka 2% of the total) really appreciate your hard work.

If you go back, read the comments on all the macros you released (and i did!) you realize how many are thanking you for your work and for sharing it. This is something you have to look, not at those selfish idi**s just wanting all without say “thanks”

Said this, if you dont want to share anymore your macros, i still say “Thanks, you helped me a lot in the last year and with many classes”.

Just my 5 cents and sorry for my approximate english.
[/quote]

Actually, disregard my previous ranting message. I am not quitting on you guys ever.

Especially since blizzard just gave me an ALPHA INVITE today ~ hahahaha

[quote quote=13272]Chris Many thanks for the Priest macro’s booth Disc and Holy rock! The Warrior Macro is Epic doing insane dmg! Btw you said you made an DK mAcro was it a frost one or an Unholy one? For Frost I made an goood PVP macro but for Unholy I cannot get an good RBG and Arena PVP macro did you manage to make an good one bottun macro for unholy for RBG or Arena/ If so then I keep trying to build one myself? If you were not able to make an pvp macro then I will stop trying :-P

Regards,

Daan
[/quote]

Yes I did for unholy but didn’t perfect it because unholy is trash ~ I don’t care what anyone says. However I did make a Frost one that is totally insane. The only issue is that I have kept it only for myself during MOP haha.

DKs are very hard to macro for, compared to say a warrior, or monk. I’ll be focusing on macros now for the expansion as I just got my alpha invite. I’ll be posting photos online.

Blizzard said its alright to do so.

Happy to know you still part of the family :slight_smile:

Yah - I am still here buddy. Just downloaded the alpha - going to try it out later today when I finish work.

So where are these macros you want to share with the community???

I already did. All 3 specs of priest; arms warrior; and windwalker monk.

We are at the end of MoP ~ nothing changing ~ but I’ll do more classes and specs once WoD releases.

In the meantime; I am focusing on WoD ~ I am in the alpha. WoD is a really great fellas ~ questing is way way better than any of the previous xpacs.

Chris,

You are a GOD. Your macros are awesome!!! Please share your Frost DK one!!!

Hey Chris!

Thanks ALOT for your holy priest macros! I just have one problem I hope you can help me out with - I cant seem to get my Cascade working with the macro? I it just me or is something work? Btw - I really hope you keep up the awesome job you are doing for us noobs! :))
Vilderen

These are amazing!!! Chris, thanks for all the work you do to make Priests Uber!!! and I truly hope you keep it up in WOD!!!

[quote quote=13272]Chris Many thanks for the Priest macro’s booth Disc and Holy rock! The Warrior Macro is Epic doing insane dmg! Btw you said you made an DK mAcro was it a frost one or an Unholy one? For Frost I made an goood PVP macro but for Unholy I cannot get an good RBG and Arena PVP macro did you manage to make an good one bottun macro for unholy for RBG or Arena/ If so then I keep trying to build one myself? If you were not able to make an pvp macro then I will stop trying :-P

Regards,

Daan

thanks for the awesome macros guys and i am currently using this for my uh dk which seems to works i use other buttons also but this main spam one

#showtooltip
/castsequence [mod] Summon Gargoyle
/castsequence reset=target Chains of ice, Plague Strike,null
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,0,Death Coil
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,0,Dark Transformation
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=0.5 0,Necrotic Strike
/castsequence reset=6 Scourge Strike, Icy Touch, Blood Boil,
/startattack
/use 13
/use 14

[/quote]