Holy Kyrian Heals and DPS

Many thanks to all that have created many macros that I have used.

This is my first attempt and have stolen ideas from many different people.

There are 2 macros. Both are simple.

Holy DPS

deKsdaqEOW(v5tuuAwIuzBrr6xOYWGshtsltv9mkmnOQRrOTHQ8nuY4ufohvI1jIgiuuoivQwOiLhIeyIQIUisKnIK4JuPmsQKojssRej1lrIAMivUjsv7eWqrvTukkEQWuj4QqrSvKIVIe6TOO7IsTxL)Ie0GbDyPEyuu9yQAYuXLHSzr4ZiLgnu50I61uunBGUTQ0UP0VjA4IKJlsvlxINJy6KUofz7OGfJc9Qtya1fUYNcFYpgWFcleAqKvjl(1ATAux4kcm1c(0W)GcniYQKd(mZq2IoivAgKL0Dq6Y0Itnl5GUvAp6GT15GPbIieKZbDTToKJAoFt0dY8v6KKGlNqzFqkklohuM4GUbklyCuZ5BIEqMVsNKETaY(GbUmc05GYehuXHoOzY0ItrstKJAoFt0dY8v6KSbv2h8zMHSfDqbji4r9c3nP4KLfr2QyoMABmZ9cQpO4FHBbLObvizPDaFEI1fuYMqw8ikq(MQ1MXmywXyPTGUMOyskNwrol(y)vSIy5HTINN4FXtuI2eOoG6c6BFrsdQqYslzcdOoHbuxW5BIEWp(plXb8xW5BIEWp2pR6amwW5BIEWpprwgda)coFt0dAiA4I4aexW5BIEqdrdxehaVfC(MOh8JfplJbWAbNVj6b)4)SexqzegMbbIAcActxqNuMIU8Bwx8xiuYwZrADmUqOKTMJ0)yCbFjrPV9f5egqDbNVj6bnQpEGF6IqrPOIjRxZs7IaLEtiRMBWf8li6BFroHbuxW5BIEqMwPhxBTiWSLw2h0O(4b(PlOmcd(feHmHbuxWPDHwKISOxmoitRexxEzpG)coFt0dY8v6KKGlNqzFWhI8yzmaJfC(MOhK5R0jPxlGSpOObpSyha(fC(MOhK5R0jzdQSpObw8UWQoD60f00LCZiiImHPlIuipvFoaEIlOiQn3DtLMmHPlOVTMAqQAvuHbKvZs7sB60na

Usage Information

PVP Talents Divine Favor, Light’s Grace and Blessed Hands
/cast [mod:shift] Word of Glory
/cast [mod:ctrl] Shield of the Righteous
/cast [mod:alt] Divine Toll

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.51.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Avenging Wrath

KeyPress: Divine Toll, Shield of the Righteous, Word of Glory

Main Sequence: Consecration, Holy Shock, Hammer of Wrath, Crusader Strike, Judgment

Post Macro: Avenging Wrath

Holy Heals

diuAdaWjuQQzPs6xuyyOKJHILPWZuPMMq11GQ2gu5BkQghb15iGwNimqrPdsqwifPhIsrtur5IcHnsr4JuugjH4KeGvsr1ljqntr0njK2jrgQqzPOuPNQ0ujXvrPWwju(kbYBfv3vr2l4VOuXGr6WsTycvpwWKfPllzZIIptunAO40u61crZwf3MK2nKFJy4cPJJsjlNuphvtNQRdL2or57OuQZRsSFv9WuQY2QiAGbuajgyfjg7isecLCbPbOaRsFkKZHDWWWWCpGvK6ef2yIf7Pk9Pqo)PZSYSO6PMOLr0xFAsRCmo7ZFQz6oupTrPp10tX5v6tfPrP83CJqZ9NMRsstWXyZ4tpvqeD6tjzEQzhI(YBUrO5(tZvjPjcU(m90Kw5y8NsY80znBJEZncn3FAUkjnrF8PNoZkZIQNQqohyfTdAIyLMBjioOasmGciXaRrO5(thXhZXdsdyncn3F6nJWdgq6gwJqZ9NMNvLGLxezL(kIeW0iuDSi5tpDmUVzHdKIdRrO5(tZZQsWYlISsFfrcyAeQowK8PNoyfF(niHhwJqZ9NMNvLGLxezL(kIeW0iuDSi5tpv4X9ahiHdwJqZ9NMNvLGLxezL(kIeW0iuDSi5tpLrGZXZcwbxxy36unVafWHnjHenPv16WoGngH7I2bnbuahwbxxIPlohuajgyn8wlV8cvQxEAoIGP1QtG0awJqZ9NMRsstWXyZ4tpvy84MFds3WAeAU)0CvsAIGRptpvy8JXaKIdRrO5(tZvjPj6Jp90BwXf4CgWHvrBrrwodioSRxrnbwuWTeeSBXwylKB7dSX0LODqtafWHvrBrrw(aehCWH1SncXkn3sqG0ahEgyfTry7JaqEPLvi3sqGPWMS5oBenT9kf2bRbdl8SWXIjoow4GDwLPXECqIb2iqzi6qXMe1OT3IBpw)cykSI1ABl(P4Gc4WUrRGaMbs4WdRGQosHWQBoOaoScH1Xq0WUwKZEMe1zfsx9tXpahCaaa

Usage Information

PVP Talents Divine Favor, Light’s Grace and Blessed Hands
/cast [mod:shift] Word of Glory
/cast [mod:ctrl] Light of Dawn
/cast [mod:alt] Divine Toll

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.51.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Light of Dawn, Divine Toll, Word of Glory

Main Sequence: Holy Light, Aura Mastery, Holy Shock, Hammer of Wrath, Flash of Light, Bestow Faith

Please test and let me know.

I use it for pvp and for pve.

I am sure that there are a ton of changes that can be made.

I use a Logitech Mouse and key bind “G” to one side button and “H” to the other. I have them set at “Repeat while holding” and at 50ms.
I switch from one to the other depending on if Im attacking or healing.
It seems to work but have not tested it a ton.

Thanks in advance for any constructive advice and I hope someone finds this useful.

Did anyone try it? Or is it just that bad?

Hi there,
haven’t had a chance to test it yet. Yet though was I can see already is that it’s casting Flash of Light wich straight up is worse than Holy Light by any means. As well that would just be needed to cast, if even, when the procc is in. Usually Light of the Martyr is the way to go when low hp healing is needed.

One thing I also always to for Macros is to keep big CDs just as Divine Toll, Aura Mastery and Avenging Wrath out of the Macro to have a better situational handling.

Kind regards