Holy Priest 9.0.1 - M+ ogogog

Hi there!

Thought I would share my first take on a holy priest macro for M+. In Season 4 I successfully healed keys up to 19 with it. It’s simple, yet effective. Of course, not every spell is in the macro, that would be crazy, but it works well.

First, the macro:

dmKSeaakPuoLeYRes1SuKDHu8lHyysKJHeltL6zKOPHu6AsqBtk5BcvnoHkNtOO1ruUhss)tirdKKoOuQSqIepuc1efkCrHK2OqP(OqcJuL0jrs1kvvEjskZKiPUjr1ovu)KijdLi1sfs5PKAQivBfjXxfk5SsPQ3kj3vsTxrdg1HvAXQepwHjRkUmvBMe(SQQrlfNwfZwWTjy3s1VbgUe1Yb9CetNY1j02jIVlboVQ0(HoPK0ZzkP(Quj1TpNVt6PM(g8Urs99eYkNq(Ec5OCczLtiFpH8DQBNO1aGPMAHvKK6OqhvQ4qYb0Z57wuIp1Y3U4gOE3COeVBhqpLsQJAxbao8IbcLxBVCch7nLsQJHRyfdwotj1Y3beqfhsoGojPNZus65mLuhzSed5Qoy0S9Uho9)AKPqPu80sBoFN6iJLyixPkaejoqIdRRuTf(7wnYkvwk(w5SYuhzSed5kvbGiXbsCyDLQTWF3Qr(UeTXfNYCM2uhzSed5kvbGiXbsCyDLQTWF3Qr(UulkPwAaXKVdiiPNwQ1Mxo2I9HDa9uln8aGh7n1uZFJMh8L4j9CMsQJmwIHC1aiCzTAKlmUw58DQJmwIHC1aiCzTAKPeZBLTsl1sdD57acs6PLAQ5VsdDcjPNZusDKXsmKRufaIehiXHtcGhzHny1vQ2c)DBsa8iBdwDLa4rwydwnY3LkSuoFN6iJLyixPkaejoqIdNeapYcKMJcRUs1w4VBtcGhzKMJcRUsa8ilqAokSAKlmMTYzLPoYyjgYvQdribaNeapYggmuJSsAJRfL0slTutLfE2lbNK0tl16Y(G6XiNVlm(uF1dLtT8OJS8Dab4h(jh8qKHFfBWaYuf5RGWlYXcaFKHSE7d7O4f52uhIqcawe(1UGHmvrg5RGWlYXcaFKHS2HE)yVi3MQaqK4ajoSi8t3CuyitvKLgUVoezGcKV6B40)rUnvbGiXbsCyr4h(rV5qqwyhqaYhcYxCIHSiXFq(0rwE0Pb5IxIrqEdfSVeKvfaIehiXHtiBnBhzvBH)UrdY6TpSJIxKpeKhlXqwDicjainiJF4h1vGS8TViFiiVixgcUeCHjKn4lYqVCyhN(pYXoSKgKV6Ba52clXqgckOiKl4yniF13anilfrdzOl4cxC4eYwZAiBnhcYfCcbKjUeh6HxKH(J4Wrg5xGie5gFdN(pYgei(3uw0Ob)WVIB2(VJCWL4bKBvcz6BW7gYlb5U7p(ZeYLDiYNoX2(WPb)WVOj27N(pYwJJSWoGaKvrM2silxNwAzc

Usage Information

M+ Macro

Mods:
Ctrl = Holy Word: Sanctify (@cursor)
Alt = Holy Word: Serenity (@mouseover)
Shift = Prayer of Healing (@mouseover)

This macro is best used in M+. Casts always @mouseover, than @target. Sanctify is cast @cursor.

If Mana is a problem, try replacing Flash Heal (last row) with Heal. But remember, that this will severely reduce your healing troughput.

Change level 60 Talent as needed, per instance.

Running the macro @ 40 MS

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.17.

Relevant spells which are NOT in the macro:

Divine Hymn:
I put it on a seperate keybind. Remember to turn off the macro, before using it!

Guardian Spirit:
Seperate keybind aswell, with a @mouseover macro.

/cast [@mouseover] Guardian Spirit

Heart Essence:
Depends on which essence you use. I am using Well of Existence, for huge emergency heals.

/cast [@mouseover] Heart Essence

Any damage spells:
Maybe I will create a simple dps macro in the future. soon™

Other macros I use:

Dispel:

/cast [@mouseover] Purify

Mass Dispel:

/cast [@cursor] Mass Dispel

Feathers:

/cast [@player] Angelic Feather

Trollolololol:

/cast [@mouseover] Leap of Faith

Thats basically it. If you have any suggestions or feedback, feel free to reply.

Good luck!

3 Likes

THANK BRO ITS WORKING GOOD :slight_smile:

Glad to hear that. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Update

So I created another macro in the Holy Priest section. Basically the same as this one, but for raiding, with some spells and mods swapped arounod.

Feel free to check it out.

https://wowlazymacros.com/t/holy-priest-9-0-1-raid-ogogog/18026

1 Like