Holy Priest DPS

So I am playing Holy Priest at the moment but I am NOT a macro professional. In fact I do not totally understand them but I have been coming here for a long time to get reliable top notch macros which have improved my DPS, Heals and Tanking.

I was wondering if one of you could help me set up my Holy Priest macros.
I am looking for something to first cast Mindbender then Power Infusion before I go into a rotation like this: Shadow Word Pain, Holy Fire, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite

I would also like a second macro that would target myself and and get off my bubble, prayer of mending, renew

Anyone interested in assisting me?

Thanks in advance

Hello James I can try on the fly to build one for you from what you want. But know that you would have to test it to see if it works and tweak it to your preference.

Rotation:```
/castsequence reset=target Shadow Word: Pain, Holy Fire, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite, Smite
/cast Mindbender
/cast Power Infusion

Self Heals:

<code>/castsequence [@player] reset=15 Power Word: Shield, Prayer of Mending, Renew</code>

Hopefully that is what you wanted.

Thanks a bunch! I will test this and let you know if I have any troubles

These work awesome!
I have some more ideas too I will post when I get them figured out
Thanks so very much

One thing you might want to look at is Power Word: Solace. While it is a Disc talent more so, it does offer a better replacement than Holy Fire.

If you’re looking to DPS though, go with Disc as you can achieve much higher results as DPS than Holy. I know a former guild member of mine was doing close to 45k DPS as Disc in 500 ilevel gear.

I agree with using PW:Solace - I use it on my priest as Disc and do 45k at similar ilvl but I never use SWP because it’s a mana hog and my spirit gear is not what it should be.
Specifically when you are healing via Atonement you don’t want SWP to eat your mana unless you got enough spirit gear to handle it.

I use this macro for my holy priest, everything works for me.

#showtooltip Shadow Word: Pain
/castsequence reset=target Shadow Word: Pain,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Mindbender
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Holy Word: Chastise
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Holy Fire
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Shadow Word: Death
/castsequence reset=target Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite,Shadow Word: Pain,Smite
/use 13
/use 14
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]