How do I get your site to stop streaming Twitch when visiting?

How do I get your site to stop streaming Twitch when visiting?

AdBlock. Right click, block this.

tried that, still get the sound and bandwidth is saying I’m still downloading the Twitch stream

i clicked adblock > 2nd choice “block something on this page” > change on right to select twitch lutechi. I dont have any banwidth anymore.

If you don’t want to hear it, you can mute your tab by right clicking on the top of it. It’s kinda of a slap in the face to ask the creator of the site (and one of the most active macro creator) to stop promoting his stream… If you don’t want to watch it don’t, but a simple mute would be enough in my opinion. But I get if you have limited data it can be a problem!

Thank you for letting me know of that.

The data limit is one of three reasons, I am also in Australia and our bandwidth is worst than some 3rd world countries, a simple trip to the ABC news site can brick the computer for 5 minutes before the site fully loads up. Lastly it is challenging enough for someone like myself to read text when that half second beat music is constantly happening. As far as creator support they do get my amazon prime twitch subscription.

1 Like