How to implement reset=TIME with new GSE3

Is it possible to finally implement repeatable commands with rests on a timer with the new version of GSE3 e.g.: /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target/12 Corruption, null

If yes, how?

Thank you

Same as you did before

However Reset=time was never reset after x time. It was always and still is reset IF I DONT TOUCH THE MACRO AT ALL for x time. /cast and /castsequence havent changed at all. castsequence in particular is still the buggy unreliable mess it was in 9.0 as Blizzard havnt fixed it. This is a WoW thing not a GSE thing.

So practically if I want to “automate” the Corruption application I have to place it in a position after an estimated execution of a series of spells that takes more or less 12sec to cast with e.g. a block like:

/cast [nochanneling] Corruption
/cast Immolate
/castsequence Conflagrate, Incenerate, Incenerate, Chaos Bolt, Incenerate, Chaos Bolt
/castsequence Conflagrate, Incenerate, Incenerate, Chaos Bolt, Incenerate, Chaos Bolt
/cast [nochanneling] Corruption

In GSE 3 you need 5 blocks for that one for each line. Each block can only have ONE GCD ability in it.

But yes you need to place it in the macro where it will get to it after 12 seconds - this is the same as what we needed to do before.

1 Like