how to restart the the macro with new target

How do I restart the macro from begining with new target? With GS, if I killed first target at spell 3, and for next target, it continued the spell at spell 4. How do I reset the sequence from spell 1 for any new target? I tried use “castsequence reset=target”, but seems doesn’t work in GS.

Another question is: Is it possible to make the spell cast only on certain condition? for example, only cast the Final Verdict when Holypower = 5.

Thanks for your help in advance!

hi

“castsequence reset=target”
that should work, please post your full macro (or just that command) Here is one of my macros that works:
/castsequence reset=target/2 Power Infusion, Flash Heal

However the following is not possible to my knowledge

Another question is: Is it possible to make the spell cast only on certain condition? for example, only cast the Final Verdict when Holypower = 5.
Anyways for that circumstance I can suggest Weak Auras Addon, you can set the Trigger "Holy Power" and then further down you can set a stack count like ">= 5", and then show a symbol that you can change and place anywhere on the screen.(sorry it's no macro, what you asked for) Further suggestion: What I do is show half of that symbol at stackmax-1, so in your case at 4 stacks. So you can prepare for when it's coming (for example).

I know that you can use conditions for chatmessages, with scripts beginning with “/run”…

ps: you ought to say what you meant by GS in order for it to be processed into an answer.

GS is gnome sequencer everyone who makes macros here knows what he means Raikan. and yes GS doesnt understand reset=target. im tryin to contact the developer of GS and see about the holy power thing maybe via an IF statement similar to what he did with the step feature but havent gotten a reply yet

you COULD try making it all in the pre macro where reset=target occasionally works just make your whole macro in there and make every line reset=target

let me know if that works

Thanks Fuzzy for your great reply

I’d like to see this thread refreshed if you get the answer about the reset. I’d also like to “take it from the top” when I swap targets.