How to use pause block?New user needs help

Hej Gsers,
I am new to GSE, even though I have been use it for couple of months now.
But the macros I am using are quite simple, mostly are just for classic era melee classes.
for example I can spam one button for a rogue with sinister strike and riposte goes off when never it is ready.
I started to lvl a lock last night. and I am trying to make my dots into one button macro.

1. question
    I can make a macro with 3 blocks
    block 1
    /cast Corruption
    block 2
    /cast curse of weakness
    block 3
    /cast Immolation
    I did not notice that I cant spam this macro like I did with my rogue. Clicking too quick/many times, it will just drop some of the spells, and I assume it has something to do with GCD.
    So in this case what is the difference between this GSE macro and a simple castsequence macro, if you still have to press the button accroding to the spell CD and GCD?

2. question
    I added pause block gcd between tow spells
    block 1
    /cast Corruption
    pause block gcd
    block 2
    /cast curse of weakness
    pause block gcd
    block 3
    /cast Immolation
    I am not sure how pause block will work. I was hoping it will do
    spell one, stop responding button spam for gcd, spell two, stop respoding button spam for gcd, spell 3.
    but it seemed not excatly as what I expected. sepecially between spell 2 and 3. and there is very little info about how to write gse macros on the internet. could someone help me understanding how it works (especially pause block)?? thanks

Pause blocks are measured in mouse clicks or msec.

You need to match GSE option interval TO MATCH your external keypress software.

Having in mind counting those msec or clicks within the SECOND unit measure.

Thanks.
If looking to details.
First as I understand in gse option, I can set ms rate to 100, dose that mean I now manually assigned 1 second to 100 units? Each one is 0.01s, 0.5s = 50 ms rate?
Second, if I have a pause block for 4 second between spell one and spell 2. When first time I press the macro button, spell 1 will be casted/ channeled.and the macro will stop answering my clicking for 4 seconds, even though I spammed like 10-12 clicks during the pause block. Spell 2 will be casted right after 4 second pause?
I just want to find out how exactly spell 1 and 2 will work in relation to the pause block in between them.