HP PVE Fury Warrior Update for 7.1.5

Poped you a email

Guys / Girls

I am on Curse in the Wow Lazy Macros channel. You can add me on the Curse chat as well if you need help or would like to discuss changes to the macro as well as optimizations you would like

Any chance you can post the script for AHK? :slight_smile:

Or is that taking this to a new level of laziness?

[quote quote=45314]Any chance you can post the script for AHK? ???
Or is that taking this to a new level of laziness?
[/quote]

It kinda does but o well

toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
#ifWinActive World of Warcraft
{
$F2::
Toggle := !Toggle
While Toggle{
Send {1}
Send {2}
sleep 200
}
return
}

Builder on 2, Dump on 1. F2 to toggle

Just recently leveled up a warrior (still leveling it) and tested out your AHK script with the macro and had some issues with it firing off the dump macro.

That being said I think it might just be the lack of 110 gear and the fact i’m currently 105 on my warrior but using the below AHK script I noticed it was much more consistant about firing off the dump at 100 fury for the bonus damage (sometimes it does fire off before that but out of the 20 times I got within range for the dump macro to fire off, only 3 failed to hit 100 rage, the other 17 of them hit 100 rage and almost immediately fired off the dump macro).

Builder on 2, Dump on 1

toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
{
While Toggle{
Send {1}
sleep 120
Send {2}
sleep 200
}
return
}

Thanks RIven. That script was given to me. I dont use AHK

Thank you for the awesome macro.

Been using it and I was just wondering is 260-310k dps okay for ilvl 882 [raid dummy]? I feel like it’s a little low - also playing with a 180 latency so im not sure if that factors in.

[quote quote=45528]Just recently leveled up a warrior (still leveling it) and tested out your AHK script with the macro and had some issues with it firing off the dump macro.
That being said I think it might just be the lack of 110 gear and the fact i’m currently 105 on my warrior but using the below AHK script I noticed it was much more consistant about firing off the dump at 100 fury for the bonus damage (sometimes it does fire off before that but out of the 20 times I got within range for the dump macro to fire off, only 3 failed to hit 100 rage, the other 17 of them hit 100 rage and almost immediately fired off the dump macro).
[/quote]

I’ve tried both AHK scripts and found that i lost roughly 10-15k dps on a 3 minute fight with a target dummy when i switched from the one Toxicdust posted to yours. I’m a noob with this stuff but i assume it’s due to yours adding an extra 120ms pause between key presses.

i also noticed if i lowered the 200ms break between button button presses down to 160ms it added almost 10k addition dps, and found no noticable difference setting it any lower.

Anyway, I came up with this(pasted below) and i gained about 20k dps, give or take. Try it out and see if it helps you out at all.

------EDIT------

After much more trial and error here is what I am currently using and it hitting the exact same dps numbers as the AMR simulations.

toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
{
While Toggle{
Send {1}
Send {2}
Send {1}
sleep 60
}
return
}

Can you do an EILI5 on how to get this toggle macro to work? Been trying on and off for a couple of days and I can’t get it to go.

Thanks

[quote quote=45708]Can you do an EILI5 on how to get this toggle macro to work? Been trying on and off for a couple of days and I can’t get it to go.
Thanks
[/quote]

I don’t use AHK so hope you get what you need from the Tutorial

1. Download autohotkey
  2. right click on desktop > New > Autohotkey script
  3. Right click this new file and click “Edit script” (it should open up notepad)
  4. copy and paste the above code or
toggle = 0 #MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2 #ifWinActive World of Warcraft

{
While Toggle{
Send {1}
Send {1}
Send {2}

sleep 200
}
return
}

1. make sure you have the gs macros imported by toxic dust, Dump on hotkey 1 and Build on hotkey 2,
  2. Double click the script you made earlier on the desktop (you’ll notice a “H” icon pop-up on your startbar icons, that means the script is running in the back ground)
  3. Toggle F2 to turn script on or Off
  4. ??? Profit

Edit: After messing around with the delay/latency i’ve managed to get my dps to around simDPS. So definitely try to figure out the best delay for yourself :slight_smile:

I’d just like to say thanks a ton to everyone who contributed to this macro and AHK script. I had a back surgery go bad and totally f’d my nerves, especially the ones controlling my hand functions and didnt think I’d even be able to play wow anymore as I can no longer use a keyboard efficiently enough. But through a little persistence, ingenuity, this website and an Xbox gamepad(to replace my keyboard), I’m not only able to play casually, I can also participate in the End-Game content or rip faces off in pvp!

So again, thank you al so very much for saving my wow-life!

I have been having some problems with this working at max effect. I am using the template laid out by Toxicdust with a few small modifications. I took out Blood Fury as I don’t have this racial and I added Odyn’s Fury for single target dps as well as the use of a trinket. Please feel free to look it over and see if I am missing something. I am using GSE macros mapped to a Naga mouse.

On a raid dummy I open up with charge and initiate macro’s dump and builder with a 300ms time delay. Upon initiation I start at 1-2mil dps and slowly drop to 400ish and then finally find myself resting around 330k. I do see about an 80 percent enrage uptime which seems good but the dps seems low. I will note that this is done over the period of about 3-4 minutes and with no raid buffs.

I did a single run simulation on AskMrRobot and with my gear and ilvl (886) it shows I should be doing around 450k dps, the margin is not even close.

Here are the macros.

Sequences[‘BladeFuryDump’] = {
– This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
Author=“Blademïst@Twilight’s Hammer”,
SpecID=72,
Talents = “2333132”,
Help = “Talents have been setup to a best case scenario as per Icy Veins”,
Default=1,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
KeyPress={
“/cast [combat] Battle Cry”,
“/cast [combat] Avatar”,
“/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”,
},
PreMacro={
},
“/use Kil’jaeden’s Burning Wish”,
“/cast Execute”,
“/cast Rampage”,
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
},
},
},
}

Sequences[‘BladeFuryBuilder’] = {
– This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.
Author=“Blademïst@Twilight’s Hammer”,
SpecID=72,
Talents = “2333132”,
Help = “Talents have been setup to a best case scenario as per Icy Veins”,
Default=1,
Icon=‘INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’,
MacroVersions = {
[1] = {
StepFunction = [[Sequential]],
KeyPress={
“/cast [combat] Battle Cry”,
“/cast [combat] Avatar”,
“/targetenemy [noharm][dead]”,
},
PreMacro={
},
“/cast [combat] Odyn’s Fury”,
“/castsequence Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, Furious Slash”,
PostMacro={
},
KeyRelease={
},
},
},
}

The Naga mouse is set up as such.

Down (dump)
Up
Down (builder)
Up
300ms delay

Any constructive feedback is appreciated.

@ John Henry

I have never used anything like the Naga mouse setup you are using but I assume it is similar to AHK(autohotkey). I believe some of your problem may lie in the 300ms delay. Have you tried lowering that number and testing out the results? Also are you setting your simulations to target dummy and making sure the fight options such as buffs/flasks/fight length/etc are toggled on/off depending on your in game testing conditions? If you see no improvement after that, the only thing I can suggest is downloading AHK and trying out this script as I have hit the exact dps numbers in game as AMR’s simulations. Which is 332k dps over 4 minutes @ il867 on a lesser dummy in class hall with no buffs.

toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
{
While Toggle{
Send {1}
Send {2}
Send {1}
sleep 60
}
return
}

Hey Toxic… i have an Razer Arctosa (not using AHK obviously :))

Can you help me understand how to setup Razer synapse, i simply dont understand that with up/Down and delay 300ms.

thx in advance :slight_smile:

[quote quote=44333]Hi All
Ok I have updated the Macros
This follows a Update to the way the Macro works and the talents have been changed to accommodate based on Icy Veins.
You need to setup your AHK to spam 2 buttons not just 1. In this case cast the Dump and then the Builder with a 300ms interval
Dump on Button 1 and Build on Button 2 Eg. Down 1 Up 1 Down 2 Up 2 Delay 300ms
Using the below macros on my warrior at 851 ilvl (16% Crit, 30% Haste, 32% Mastery) un-buffed I do between 240k and 400k depending on the fight in Heroics
AE was changed to remove Dragon Roar and added Rampage as Battle Cry now gives 100 Rage that needs to be spent

<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
</td><td class="crayon-code">
<span class="crayon-v">Sequences</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">'BladeFuryAE'</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-c">-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.0.14.</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Author</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">"Blademïst@Twilight's Hammer"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">SpecID</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">72</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Talents</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"2333132"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Help</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"Talents have been setup to a best case scenario as per Icy Veins"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-st">Default</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Icon</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">'INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK'</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">MacroVersions</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">StepFunction</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">[[Sequential]]</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyPress</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Battle Cry"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Blood Fury"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Avatar"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/targetenemy [noharm][dead]"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PreMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">}</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Odyn's Fury"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Whirlwind"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Rampage"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PostMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyRelease</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-sy">}</span>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Builder didn’t change at all
<table class="crayon-table"><tbody><tr class="crayon-row"><td class="crayon-nums " data-settings="show">
<span class="crayon-v">Sequences</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">'BladeFuryBuilder'</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Author</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">"Blademïst@Twilight's Hammer"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">SpecID</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">72</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Talents</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"2333132"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Help</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"Talents have been setup to a best case scenario as per Icy Veins"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-st">Default</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">Icon</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-s">'INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK'</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">MacroVersions</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-cn">1</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">StepFunction</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">[[Sequential]]</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyPress</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Battle Cry"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Blood Fury"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast [combat] Avatar"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/targetenemy [noharm][dead]"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PreMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/castsequence Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, Furious Slash"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">PostMacro</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-v">KeyRelease</span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
Dump removed Dragon Roar as its not talented
<span class="crayon-v">Sequences</span><span class="crayon-sy">[</span><span class="crayon-s">'BladeFuryDump'</span><span class="crayon-sy">]</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-o">=</span><span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-sy">{</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Execute"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
<span class="crayon-h"> </span><span class="crayon-s">"/cast Rampage"</span><span class="crayon-sy">,</span>
[/quote]

@Toxicdust: Thanks for the ahk script!

Hey guys…so i am trying to use the ahk code provided here.
toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
{
While Toggle{
Send {1}
Send {2}
Send {1}
sleep 60
}
return
}

So I recognize that the workings of these scrips are unknown to me, I basically copy and paste and follow directions here without the back ground info of the workings of such mechanism. When attempting to play the toon. I find it in the attack mode yet unable to turn it off in game. It stops me from talking in guild or picking up quest items.
BTW I have Dump on Button 1 and Build on Button 2. I feel I missed something out?

Is it also possible to having more control over the script by only pressing a key (1) during the duration of a fight. So that the script only runs while pressing a given key?

See below :slight_smile:

[quote quote=45090]So I moved the Dump Macro to 8 and the Builder to 9, set up the multikey macro with
8 Down 8 Up 0.300 delay 9 Down 9 Up
Re-imported the macro that wasnt firing, and all it fires is the Builder, even swapped them around and all it fires is the builder. Never even tries to press the Dump.
Id like to test and see what im doing wrong.
[/quote]

I am having the exact same issue now but in reverse. Only fires the dump no matter where I put it. Help please!

@Fred

Hey man, that AHK script is the same one I currently use. It should toggle the script active when u press F2 once and then toggle it to inactive when u press F2 again. That being said, it does hang up sometimes when i tab out or something and when that happens I have to alt tab out and manually stop the script from my taskbar then just re-enable it by double clicking the icon. Hope this helps you out somewhat.