HP PVE Fury Warrior Update for 7.1.5

@Jayfeather

Test it out on a target dummy and watch your combat log. The Icon for one of the macros does not cycle through when you u press it like the others do, for whatever reason, but it does work even though it seems to do nothing. I dunno if this is the problem u are having but I figured it wouldnt hurt telling you this just in case it is.

Actually, I have considered that it might be a stuck key. Therefore I changed the toggle from F2to F3 or just any number on the keyboard with no luck.
Another issue I run into is g’chat. I can not use that without tapping out and disable the AHK, other than seeing a bunch of 22’s and 1’s. Similar through discord, where the repeating numbers tick through the system.

Sorry guys. Been a little busy with work. Will spend some time later today and reply. I might work on the Macro again tonight. Have a few new ideas I want to test so the macro might change to a single macro. Will explain when done

Cant wait to see what you come up with Toxic! I was wondering if there was a way to get Draught of Souls trinket to work with the builder macro? It doesn’t get used unless I put in a /use Draught of Souls line, and even then it only seems to use it once during the fight at the beginning

@Gozer You were right! It was firing off, it just was not showing that it was firing off. Thanks!

Quite a popular topic…must be why some us like playing our warrior?

First of all, I do appreciate the effort done here. It makes playing the class/spec more fun.
Having that said, I do not have a gaming keyboard, wich I can program. So the whole AHK idea is a great alternative for guys like myself.
As I said before, wit the script presented here I do not seem able to turn off regardless how I substitute the F@ key.
Also, it interrupts G-chat and Discord program with a ticking sound.
Not sure this can be helped or what…but I thank you guys for making this more enjoyable.

@Fred

Here you go buddy. this is a script for AHK like you had asked for earlier where it is only enabled while holding down the F2 key. Hope this works out better for ya.

F2::
While GetKeyState(“F2”, “P”){
Send {1}
Send {2}
Send {1}
Sleep 60 ; milliseconds
}
return

Thank you for that. When home tonight I will definitely try this out. :slight_smile:

Also if you decide you’d rather use the toggle version, just edit the AHK script and change the line that reads,

#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2

just change the 2 to 3 and you shouldn’t have anymore problems with it getting stuck on and not toggling off

i see you are set this way for Talents = “2333132”, However i was reading that this maybe a better Talented set up “2332232” was wondering how this may effect your GSE? Forgive me i am doing research on this add-on never used it before and it is intimidating to me.

@ Pharmacist, Last night I tried both the toggle option as directed and the "activation while keeping the F2 down. Although I would have preferred the original toggle version, it disrupts any communication through guild chat or through discord. Even the suggested alternative does not work, or at least on my side.
The other manual option by keeping F2 down while engaging seems not to work at all. If anyone has any other suggestions its is very welcome. Until then I’m a bit in a limbo as to how to use this AKH to my play style.

@Fred

Do you have discord or curse? may need to join a server in one or the other so that I can try to better help troubleshoot whatever problem u seem to be having because ive tested bothe AHK scripts myself and they worked flawlessly for me. Let me know a good time tomorrow or the next day that you’d be able to hop into chat so we can try to get you up and running.

Hey Pharmacist, I run discord on my computer. It might well be how the script is copied and pasted on my side. I am in the Central Time zone. Tomorrow, Saturday, I have a event going on between 3-6 pm’s and free throughout the evening. Other than that, I am available anytime on Sunday!
Please know that I do value your assistance in this, I do look forwards to get this worked out with your help.

Ok so I have given this a lot of thought and come up with the following macro that I myself is currently using

Ok so in this case your buff is on “Alt” to control how you see fit and your Rampage is on “Crtl”
You should use this in a 2 bottom AHK script This way you can line them up any way you want to.

I have also moved Furious slash to cast less as its casting more than expected. Im inclined to keep Execute on a separate button.

Execute should be on button 1 and BladeFury on 2
Running on a 300ms relay

Let me know what you think

PS. Note talent changes

Sequences['BladeFury'] = {
-- This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.1.00.
  Author="Blademïst@Twilight's Hammer",
  SpecID=72,
  Talents = "2333232",
  Help = [[Talents have been setup to a best case scenario as per Icy Veins]],
  Default=1,
  Icon='INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK',
  MacroVersions = {
    [1] = {
     Combat=true,
      Trinket1=true,
      Trinket2=true,
      Head=true,
      Neck=true,
      Belt=true,
      Ring1=true,
      Ring2=true,
      StepFunction = "Priority",
      KeyPress={
        "/cast [mod:alt] Battle Cry",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Avatar",
        "/cast [mod:alt] Blood Fury",
        "/cast [mod:ctrl] Rampage",
      },
      PreMacro={
      },
        "/castsequence Bloodthirst, Raging Blow",
        "/castsequence Bloodthirst, Raging Blow, Furious Slash",
        "/cast Odyn's Fury",
      PostMacro={
      },
      KeyRelease={
      },
    },
  },
}

First off wanted to say wow, blown away by the macro. According to AskMrRobot im meant to be at 408k dps (without execute phase and approx 478k with execute phase. Note: no buffs/food/bloodlust) on the training dummy. In reality I did 418k dps.

I changed the priority a little bit since i have 4pc tier items. Raging blow prioritised before bloodthirst. Removed odyn’s fury from autocasting and lined it up after the avatar [alt] modifier. Since I also have the legendary for massacre, changed up my talents too. But wow. absolutely blown away. Thank you.

Edit: using version 2

Cool. Thanks for the great feedback. Yea I am also using version 2 at the moment

maybe im just stupid but if i use AHK i cant use the modifiers anyone else got this problem ?

[quote quote=46432]maybe im just stupid but if i use AHK i cant use the modifiers anyone else got this problem ?
[/quote]

I’m not sure how AHK works. Does it only run until another key is pressed?

Logitech Macro keys run until you press the key again regardless of what you do

nah i found the failure it was this maxkey blahblah in the ahk script but now i got an other problem i tried your new and old version but i only get around 250-275k dps i got 860 and simcraft says something around 400k for average and 480k for elite ? what is wrong with me xD

[quote quote=46126]@ Pharmacist, Last night I tried both the toggle option as directed and the “activation while keeping the F2 down. Although I would have preferred the original toggle version, it disrupts any communication through guild chat or through discord. Even the suggested alternative does not work, or at least on my side. The other manual option by keeping F2 down while engaging seems not to work at all. If anyone has any other suggestions its is very welcome. Until then I’m a bit in a limbo as to how to use this AKH to my play style.
[/quote]

Hey Fred. Did you and Pharmacist ever figure out what was happening with the AHK script? I have had the same exact issues you have had. Either script won’t toggle off or the last script wouldn’t fire at all when I held the key down.