Hunter Discord

Sure will do…hmm, I’ll take those suggestions and keep you posted.

why doesn’t macro auto target next mob as tabbing is a pain like the old ways lol lazy as in the site name

why doesn’t macro auto target next mob as tabbing is a pain like the old ways lol lazy as in the site name

Just add at the top in KeyPress:
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack

[quote quote=61256]

Just add at the top in KeyPress: /targetenemy [noharm][dead] /petattack[/quote]

As easy as that? … Works like a CHARM

UPDATED Part 2- 07-20-18
Hugh improvement, smooth firing of spells and Frenzy uptime and stacks improved. Check it out and be sure to leave some feedback. Thanks in advance.

Macro is AMAZING! I am 100 dps off my sim on a 5 minute run on the target dummy. Pulling 4k on a 4.1k sim. Amazing work. I run at 75ms, though.

Macro is AMAZING! I am 100 dps off my sim on a 5 minute run on the target dummy. Pulling 4k on a 4.1k sim. Amazing work. I run at 75ms, though.

Awesome, let me know how it performs on actual fights, curious to know how others do.

UPDATED AOE MACRO now posted.

Check it out and let me know how it works for you. I set it up so Multi-Shot goes off on average every 4-6sec which is optimal for Beast Cleave.

So I don’t get this. Ever since pre-patch has come out EVERY macro I try I barely get 1k dmg out of my toon. After simming I should be getting at least 3k. Granted it is only a lvl 205 i lvl, but still. Seems off. Any suggestions?

[quote quote=61266]

Awesome, let me know how it performs on actual fights, curious to know how others do.[/quote]

4.6k on +10 Curator. I am extremely happy with your work. Keep it up!

So I don’t get this. Ever since pre-patch has come out EVERY macro I try I barely get 1k dmg out of my toon. After simming I should be getting at least 3k. Granted it is only a lvl 205 i lvl, but still. Seems off. Any suggestions?

I’ll attempt to help you out. First out the box if you have Killer Instinct as a talent you are not going to see your true dps until you fight a boss at 35% and below. Second, Blizz has changed the GCD and what spells are on GCD. Third, Haste is going to be our primary stat after AGI. Forth, it is hard to duplicate what we did before with macros, example: casting spells almost simultaneously with other spells. The GCD and the auto attack times play a big part in that. So, really we almost have to relearn how to play our class. Hope this helps a little.

4.6k on +10 Curator. I am extremely happy with your work. Keep it up!

Great!!! Just curious what’s your ILvl?

My ilvl is only 230, but I sim for 4.1k. My gear is min/maxed optimally. I was 956 before the stat squish.

Is this macro meant to be pressed each time your gcd comes up, or spammed regardless if it’s up or not?

Is this macro meant to be pressed each time your gcd comes up, or spammed regardless if it’s up or not?

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/gnome-sequencer-for-idiots/

Not to sound … lazy… but that doesn’t directly answer my question. I’ve read the “for idiots” section, and I understand the pre and post macro casts. What I’m asking is if the macro truly holds a priority order, and doesn’t skip past things you’d like to cast, if you attempted to cast them while on your gcd.

For me, your original version has performed better.

Your updated version I feel like is over capping on Focus too much. Maybe add in an extra Cobra Shot or two somewhere.

Not to sound .. lazy.. but that doesn’t directly answer my question. I’ve read the “for idiots” section, and I understand the pre and post macro casts. What I’m asking is if the macro truly holds a priority order, and doesn’t skip past things you’d like to cast, if you attempted to cast them while on your gcd.

Short answer: Yes it will skip and go to the next spell to cast, also it will skip a spell if after it sets off a spell and the macro is going to fast (faster than the 1.5sec it takes to cast another spell). Hope that helps.

Your original version was much better than your updated version, at least for me.

The new version is hardly using Focus and I’m sitting at 120 Focus for pretty much the entire 5 minute dummy test. The lowest Focus the macro has dropped to was 90. Could definitely use more Cobra Shots in there to dump some more focus so we’re not capping on Focus nearly the entire time. I have tried many speeds. 100 MS, 150 MS, 80 MS, 30 MS, even .005 MS which is nearly instant. Every speed I try I’m capping on Focus and the DPS is just dropping like a rock.

Sorry to hear that. I actually took out an extra Cobra Shot from the last line because it was leaving me focused starved. Maybe your haste is way higher than mine (which will play a big part).
Try just adding another Cobra Shot on the last line. See what that does for you. Thanks for the feedback.

Does that mean keyboard settings (or AHK) wouldn’t benefit from this unless they set the delay to = GCD time? (Or close to it)

Does that mean keyboard settings (or AHK) wouldn’t benefit from this unless they set the delay to = GCD time? (Or close to it)

No short answer. Longer answer: Lazy Macros never made every spell go off that was in the macro in the order that we wish it would happen. Due to many variables, these macros will never get you deadon your sim dps. My goal is to try to get them to at least 90-95% of the sims dps. The key is finding the right speed to where the minimal number of spells are skipped due to the GCD, Latency, and etc. It is really hard right after a pre-patch due to many changes. Honestly I’m raking my brain on these macros when probably if I was to wait about 3wks, everything will settle down. Even right now I’m get inconsistent numbers due to server latency and other issues. So yes AHK or other keyboard/mouse settings help unless you can press a button 150ms a time. :slight_smile:

Great Macro, I am an orc, where should I put in the Orc Racial Blood Fury??