hunter -mm raiding 7.1

Hello everyone, today I tested all the macros listed regarding hunterr mm, we say they are all good in the standard, but not there one that really differenza.io face after a long time I studied the various macro edited ecc.sono concluded in a macro in my opinion, really well done, where, with 90% use well the spell.

important note:
the macro to be used well and have maximum effect in my view goes uisata with some spell manualmente.ad eg barring which is currently the strongest spell should be used outside of a macro, as you risk pulaare random mob ecc.così as power cd (precision) should be used in my view to the boss, or in case when there a point difficult to do as the mythical +10 via.la macro and so I’m still using in the legendary raid and mythical plus +10 where I arrived io.certo could perhaps be improved we will see.

kindly if you could put it in code thanks.

Sequences[‘MM_ST’] = {
author=“Rexèmar@Pozzo dell’Eternità”,
specID=254,
version=19,
source = “Local”,
helpTxt = "Talents: 1113121 -
icon=‘INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’,
lang=“itIT”,
PreMacro=[[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
“/cast [nochanneling] Marked Shot”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Arcane Shot”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Windburst”,
PostMacro=[[
/startattack [@target,exists]
]],
}

AoE damage to use the same spell as the Sidewinders proc + called shot to do extensive damage to all area-mob, more and more use barrage to cd.

I am currently item livel 873 and I burst often damge on 600 k and beyond depends on the proc of the passive skills of golden stretches of the artifact, my average is about 260 300k in singol target AoE often go more than 2 million of damage in the pull maximum to be around then to 600 700 k, I do not give precise numbers because again it varies greatly from proc etc.

I hope it will be useful and I would like opinions on this and comments and if possible .Thank you to all

Sequences[‘MM_ST’] = {
author=”Rexèmar@Pozzo dell’Eternità”,
specID=254,
version=19,
source = “Local”,
helpTxt = “Talents: 1113121 –
icon=’INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK’,
lang=”itIT”,
PreMacro=[[
]],
“/cast [nochanneling] Marked Shot”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Arcane Shot”,
“/cast [nochanneling] Windburst”,
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

put in code for you

Why am I not able to import this in GS-E.
Every other macro works to import and I have already changed line 6

[quote quote=38390]Why am I not able to import this in GS-E. Every other macro works to import and I have already changed line 6
[/quote]

same here didn’t work, maybe its the language , i dunno

hey i manged to get it to import like this

Sequences['MM_ST'] = {
author='Rexèmar@Pozzo dell Eternita',
specID=254,
helpTxt = 'Talents: 1113121',
PreMacro=[[
]],
'/cast [nochanneling] Marked Shot',
'/cast [nochanneling] Aimed Shot',
'/cast [nochanneling] Arcane Shot',
'/cast [nochanneling] Windburst',
PostMacro=[[
]],
}

Yeah, the single and double quotes were all wrong in Mike’s code.

This has been nice, actually i think its a slight damage up grade from mmrotation w mmninetites

i run Volley myself cause I’m a mythic + booster monkey

i still find that these macros by hand are still a bit hit and miss and the ring for lock and load suck, i was using black arrow in there before and found the extra action helped keep the vulnerability window up a bit more

the true problem i see is with these macros i don’t every see 1 aim shot ever fire between sidewinders and marked shot, always goes sidewinder marked and

im 877 and getting 3 minute ST on raid dummy around 320 on this macro

yes ,my macro very nice dps i have testing raid /mityc+ very good.