IceRobert Prot Paladin, Optimized for Raiding, Mythic+, Thorgast and Questing (UPDATED 23-05-2021)

Hi all,

Well this is my first time doing macros for public so plz be nice n.n

I’ve created this macro for my personal use, I want to share it with you guys, the feedback will help me a lot.

I Use Venthyr covenant, so his covenant skill is imbued on the macro (you can easy edit this :P).

The macro consist of 1 macro

Usage:

Auto targeting is only enabled always, to avoid pulls by mistake in group content plz be carefull and stop de macro before they kill the mob.

There are 3 modifiers you can use with this macro:

Alt: Ardent Defender

Shift: Guardian of the ancient kings

Ctrl: Divine Shield

Use it on 50-200 ms. (its important you configure the macro speed correctly)

Talents

3-1-3-2-1-2-2

I would appreciate any feedback.

Thank you a lot for your time.

Macro:

PROTECCION

d0tQcaWsvsEls51QcxgyMiQESeZgHdR0nvL6xq52sPNtyNISxQDRI9RWpvPyyiPXjeduLqdvvYGLQHRQCqvsDAqDmjDCPOSqIQLQsLfRQYYv0dvf9uultW6qetuLstfIjdstN0fHuUQuepdQUosSrPiTvePndPA7Qe5JQe1SGKplfvBtOgPkv9vvcgTQQMgiojIY3esxJiNxkCxKQZru(TO2vJ4u18R7UbbTNpj7MKtbJy(EaXhb85HzZilb4OcZ4OQOQOcOQOQOcMr7GEEwapZTFRU)GjG1gwU5RPO)ZtZMVmJgPGPaoFCkelvn)EpuwcYokyEjWrHZhl38Ta0xkeQtvZ3di(mBM8vOn5d6QaOMdudvQsb8kv8AqMzs3j8(JaimIvZ8hOq2TofhB(cG9X1uMRWiwn)ElZmPGPaoFegXPQrCQAgRScD0XRYWLCkygRScD0dqcrLCc3mwzf6OhOgIwDcIzSYk0rNwj3(Bv6JoUeUmjNKmJvwHo60U4hX2amPp6HyPO4ofBgRScD0dqcrLmtEo)roClSAoy(zU93QwUzwbFnLYPOW5Jzg0mkGJcVeMVc04oabyfaJy1mYe(8aObl38RSqFVLz2iovnJvwHo6rKIJIB18vGgVMaHWiovnJP7S5afCaTngDAN8)D2I6KHcwO0DkygRScD0P1MHsYsO0hDiYI4eUzSYk0rNwBgkjI)WOR0h9iXXsYCcIzSYk0rNwBgkjfDsqF0JHeSA(1e8ElZSrCQAgRScD0XRrIaXPGzSYk0rxcpMkvRMrMWNhaTA5wTA1Qna

1 Like

I am not sure I understand. Your macro says “The macro consist of 1 macro” but your line later says “Macros (import Both):”

I was also going to ask how you distinguish between single target rotation versus multitarget rotation? Is that what your modifiers help with?

First thing is a typo error on the post, ill fix it.

Prot Paladin only have a single rotation that is a mix between ST and AOE, they dont have 2 macros for aoe and st separatedly.

If you dont believe me see other tanking macros, not only pala other classes too

Thank you @Robert_Icebear Just wasn’t sure and trying to determine which modifiers contribute to ST and AOE respectfully. Learning the paly all over again after being away a few years.