If it would be possible to have a macro survival

Is it possible that someone could make a macro in survival it would be very appreciated thank you

Actually the Beast Master range and melee rotation macro will server quite well, at least at first. As it is not until you get deep into the Survival tree, and get counter attack and Wyvern Sting, that you will have to change them. Sorry but BM is the best leveling spec for Hunters, even if you are into a lot of PvP. So I don’t think very many of us macro authors, get that deep into the Survival tree, to wright macros for it, for the present time.

b4vmErLxofJxtHuvorvrs9vtfXurf5LtY4fvEnfvHXwzUr3CEn1qmf0utL0qEnfrLzwy1XgDE5umEnvq1rhAVjNxtn1yHjxyIbuq0LwzZHMxtnfCLnwse5LtZ41unf2yY9MvLj3CP9MBZ5fvE5umErLxofJxt9YyHnhD(bwnXeJnE5KmEn1lJf2C05hyXqJm2KJxonJxt9YyHnhD(bwm0iJnZ41uq92C01uyJj3BErLx051ulvwEqjxzZnNxu5LtX41uVmwyZrNFGTvBVrMoHXgDD5hyYKZn04fDEn1sLLNuLXwzHnxzErLx051uqjxznf2yY9Mxu5LtX41uVmhDHjhDHrhDHn2AE5KmEn1lWvgDHrhDHn2AErNxtnfDLbNr152y0L2BU51uqjxAVjxA0LNx05fDEnvtH5wDHXwsUrxzYzxzUrxAV5Mxc5fDErNxEb
HUNTER_MELEE
Talents CLASSIC

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.17.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro:

KeyPress: Wing Clip

Main Sequence: Mongoose Bite, Concussive Shot, Raptor Strike

It’s not specifically Survival but it will work. It is what I use now for lvling weapons and when I am in melee. Use this as a template and make it your own.

May i suggest moving Wing Clip from keypress over to Pre-Macro? otherwise it spams wingclip til you oom. I put 45 as the number to repeat.

Adam can you post the macro.