Im Lazy Disc Priest No longer supporting

The macro wont work with game in other language…

Ill try 20 ms that may very well be the reason my normal GSE builds tend to use 100ms. Thanks again for all the hard work!!!

Hi @imsystem
Thank you for this macro!
Unfortunately, all it does seem to do for me is try to spam PWS and nothing else… It looks like it’s trying to cast something else, but gets interrupted somehow?

I tried testing it using 2 methods on dummies:

1. Put “healing dummy” in focus, spam macro at “damage dummy”
  2. Put myself in docus, spam macro at “damage dummy”
    Talent choice as you described, 3121111.

Tested it at 20ms, 70ms and 100ms, same results.
Any idea why this might happen?

@taishi-daioh make sure your cursor is not hovering over a friendly unit or unit frame. If it is then it will just keep trying to cast shield

I made sure it isn’t. I made a quick video to show what it looks like.

I’ll look into that when I get off work probably 4 hours

1 Like

@taishi-daioh So looks to me that since you are casting shields the macro using the wrong version as one of the versions will not attack unless in combat. However i reimported the code from post as a copy and it wouldn’t even cast shields for me. Not sure why as the other macro that is exactly the same works fine. Long story short delete the macro icon and delete the macro then import the code from main post. Hopefully that should fix it

1 Like

Will try that later, thanks a lot mate!

It worked! No idea why, but it works now :smiley: Thank you so much for your help!

Update: This had been working like a dream, got rid of the healing parts since I use a healing mod to manage that. Running at 20ms smite is filling in nicely. Thank you so much for this!

has anyone tried this out in pvp yet?

i cant get the healing macro to fire off for any reason, on target on focus, does nothing thoiugh the dps one works fine

The healing one is for mouseover casting

Hi, for the tower, where I’m trying to soling, what you suggest? the dungeon or the solo talent build? or better, which profile trigger the tower? the dungeon?

For the tower i use the soloing talent build. The Tower will use the scenarios option for the macro. I actually will be updating the macro with a better rotation for solo content that will keep attonment on yourself 100% of the time just finishing testing that out right now. Should go live within the hour.

Hu great :slight_smile:
I’ll will wait and test it as soon as you will post it :slight_smile:
Question: what you suggest as stat to push the dps? all the guide are balancing between healing and DPS and I’m not sure that the stat usually on the guide are the best.

Update is live on top post import new code and chose to replace the macro.

I was able to solo lvl 6 of Skoldus Hall tower with no deaths.

@Zemaree for disc more dps gets you more heals. i usually focus on haste. But i just ran a simcraft and its telling me crit and vers is better then haste for me so to be honest i dont know lol. Im still gonna put haste above all for now.

lol, i did the same, and i keep pushing haste :stuck_out_tongue:

I was so upset when yday as holy I spent 2 hours on 5th level to miserably die at the final boss… all the death there, 258k of life and no way to keep me up after 130… 7 death and al lot of bad words :stuck_out_tongue:

I also tried the maco in dungeon (only hero) and look like funny, I was not enjoy play disc since cataclysm.

So macro 3 need this talent build? (the scenario use this correct?)

it dont need it. It will work with either way just that talent build works best for solo content as its more dps based. The scenario uses macro version 3. @TimothyLuke made gse recognize torghast as a scenario so when in torghast it will default to that macro.