IM SHADY Raid 3 Button Macro Updated for 2.6.40+ 1/16/21

when i was kyrian i didnt have mindflay in the macro and it seemed to fire of blast and void bolt on cooldown. If your dots are refreshed before going into voidform you wont need to cast dots while in void form at all cause void bolt will add time to them

how would i incorporate the necrolord ability into the macro imsystem? btw your macros are making heroic pretty fun :slight_smile:

the the version of the macro to 3 for all the options in the configure tab and it should use the necrolord ability. If your talking about the flesh ability you dont want that macroed

Hey,
i have a problem with IM_SHADY_RAID its dont run 100% what is wrong i try it with 20 -100 ms i make 2-3 sec nothing…

This macro is great. I just wish it wouldnt spam Vampiric Touch so often. Is there a way to stop it using it if it exists on the target? It seems to cast it anyway… Maybe that’s by design?

Thanks

For me i use Misery most the time so it cast Vampirc Touch early to refresh SWP. You may need to add a mind flay or 2 to the cast seqeunce to adjust the VT cast.
Find the castsequence The one in the raid macro is in post macro

/castsequence [nochanneling,exists,nomod,talent:3/2] reset=target/15 Mind Flay, Mind Flay, Vampiric Touch; [nochanneling,exists,nomod,notalent:3/2] reset=target/15 Mind Flay, Shadow Word: Pain, Mind Flay, Vampiric Touch, Shadow Word: Pain, Mind Flay, Mind Flay, Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch; [nochanneling,exists,mod:lalt,talent:3/2] reset=target/15 Mind Sear, Mind Sear, Vampiric Touch; [nochanneling,exists,mod:lalt,notalent:3/2] reset=target/15 Mind Sear, Shadow Word: Pain, Mind Sear, Vampiric Touch, Shadow Word: Pain, Mind Sear, Mind Sear, Shadow Word: Pain, Vampiric Touch

If you want to manage the dots yourself replace that line with

/cast [nochanneling,exists,nomod,talent:3/2] Mind Flay; [nochanneling,exists,mod:lalt,talent:3/2] Mind Sear
IMO managing your own dot upkeep is the best way to maximize your dps.

Thanks for that. Adding x2 extra mind flays to that rotation seems to have fixed it for me :slight_smile:

@imsystem Hiii you do are a amazing job with the macros and supp about it, can you help me with a version of your macros where i can manage manually dots and big CDs?

removing dots is easy enough. What CD do you want removed.

Power infusion and shadowfiend, and after testing many keys i feel a separate button for aoe is better with focus in searing nightmare, right now i remove the dots from burst macro and i have better perform for single but the aoe still is a problem XD, maybe a macro with focus of this rules :
For 1-2 targets

1. Still use Devouring Plague to spend insanity and continue your generic rotation

For 3 targets

1. Cast Searing Nightmare outside of Voidform
  2. Cast Devouring Plague in Voidform
  3. Maintain generic rotation

For 4 or more targets

1. Only spend insanity on [Searing Nightmare]
  2. Only cast [Mind Blast] with DT procs
  3. If using Hungering Void, use Bolt unless there are more than 6 targets
  4. If there are less than 7 targets, cast Touch only when you do not have the insanity for Searing and you have no DT procs

there is no way to make the macro to only cast something if something or cast differently based on how many targets. You would have to make and spam seperate macros for each situation. At that point it would almost be better to manually play the game. I have set this macro set up mainly as single target raiding. That said the aoe is pure garbage. When im doing mythics i actually use mrzanys aoe macro with searing nightmare and manually MB and VB on procs. I was working on better macros for mythics but lost access to my account with the priest on it and lost all the progress on those macros.

How did you lose access to your account?

I sold off extra gold i had

The macro needs to be updated with a loop limit because the latest version of gse disables post macro if that is not set.

Raid macros cannot be used.

Please check again.

The only content below is in the sequence…

/castsequence [nochanneling:VT] reset=target/15 Vampiric Touch, null
/castsequence [notalent:3/2,nochanneling:VT] reset=target/15 Shadow Word: Pain, null

Timothyluke fixed a bug in gse that unfortunatly may have broke the macro. Changing the inner loop limit to 1 on the version your using should fix the macro. This might bring back the Vampiric Touch spamming though.

IMPORTANT

IM_SHADY_RAID macro was updated to work with new version of GSE. Please reimport the macro code in original post to fix it

Are the other 2 working fine?

also where have the import codes gone :slight_smile:

in the original post click the pencil icon and it will show the old posts with codes still